Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking?

for fucks sake....

xD

>tfw posting this same post 75 times a day everyday

kill yourself

i used to smoke half pack a day. I bought myself an e-cig, now i smoke like 3-5 cigs a day.

>xD
Underage fag confirmed

JUST QUIT
STOP POSTING THESE THREADS

FUCK OFF

Threads like these should result in a perma b&

Oh look its THIS thread again

Everyone report OP for spamming and posting this cancerous thread over and over again. Maybe he'll get b&

Vapes/e-cigs did it for me. I smoked 1.5 to 2 packs a day and managed to go down to about half a pack a day by using a vape for a month. If you do go down the vape route make sure you don't just try to switch to it completely. Try to use it every chance you get and try to knock down one or two cigs a week. Eventually every cigarette you smoke will feel harsher on your lungs and throat to the point where it just sucks. The morning and before bed cigarettes were the hardest to kick for me and those took about 3 months. Good luck Op.

Try this Sup Forumsro

When you smoke, only smoke about 1/2 the fag and pinch off then see how long you can go until you relight it.

You can make your pack last much longer and spend less money.

If you find this helps you can start going to 1/3 the cig and pinch off. 3 cigs in one!

You get less nicotene and spend less money resulting in less addiction whether you realize it or not. You usually don't smoke the whole thing anyway right?

After a while switch to "light cigs" even less nicotene = less addiction

This even works better when you but the 99s or 100s

>samefaggin this hard

Get out, OP

faggot autist

>samefag confirmed

summer fag autist confirmed

Stay mad. Your post will die soon.

Sage.

not my post
not even mad, Loling hard at your salty tears

> Day 945 on Sup Forums
> This meme still wont die
> reported OP to rid this cancer forever

Gonna post one more time for the keks

Mate. Keep smoking. Just fucking die of lung cancer so we don't have to be plagued with this fucking thread day in day out.

Used to smoke a pack of luckies daily. Gone 2 weeks without so far.

Can't understand how people smoke daily. I chain smoke when I'm all fucked up but they make me feel like shit when I'm sober.