Top 10 Thread

/Top 10/
Be groovy and have a chat about others' charts.

gonna be honest i havent listened to any of those albums in full. wonder years doesnt seem like something id ever rate that highly. am i missing out?

I really need to listen to Person Pitch sometime

Very nice taste, especially with Tim Hecker, Aphex Twin, and Gas.

Eluvium - Lambent Material
Jon Hopkins - Asleep Versions
Games - That We Can Play
Liars - Mess

Brian Eno and Weezer are cool. I've been told to listen to Yo La Tengo but I haven't gotten around to it. It's not absolutely fantastic, but I've moved back from college for a while, don't like it here, and don't have any friends here.
Gloss Drop was a super interesting listen when I heard it a few years ago and Alice in Chains is essential. If you smoke (I stopped), do that before listening.
I haven't gotten through too much Eluvium, but what I have is cool. Boards are great and I need to get to listening to Elliott Smith.

Tim Hecker is cool.
I've been meaning to listen to more Pavement. All your other stuff is good too.
You're me two years ago, which is pretty neat.

That Basement Jaxx album is a lot of fun, I love Red Alert and Jump n Shout

How does Seamonsters stack up against George Best?

i couldnt think of anymore, sorry

good
aight
aight to good
aight to good

whatup

lo efort desu

Of Montreal- Cherry Peel
Avenged Sevenfold- Waking The Fallen
Kate Bush- Hounds of Love
Marvin Gaye- What's Going On
Neutral Milk Hotel- In The Aeroplane Over The Sea
Unwound- Fake Train
Daughters- Daughters
Brian Eno- Another Green World
Converge- Jane Doe
The Beatles- Revolver

Here's my top, at least what I'm feeling atm.
Usually switch around most of my picks because I can never decide on things in life.

Wowee is my favourite pavement record. Kennel District is my favourite track
That gloss drop track with eye is 10/10, shame i forgot the name

good taste

How does that Wonder Years album compare to the one of the mascot slumped sitting on the ground? That's the only one I've heard. Props for Person Pitch and Ravedeath. What'd you think of Sorority Noise's EP this year? I dug it
Ayy Boce is my favorite Rev album too. I'm shocked you like CHz that much but hey whatever works for you
I love just about all of these. What did you think about Behemoth's more blackened sound on The Satanist? That'd honestly my favorite album of theirs. And props for Silver Mt., that's my 2nd fav album of theirs behind Fuck Off get free
Relationship of Command would be on my extended list of favorite albums too. That album's so high octane, you can't help but get amped.
Props for Moon Safari and Chill Out, both solid records.
Listened to all 3 of these in the last week funnily enough. EVOL's one of the best SY albums for sure.
I personally think The Fall got way better by the time they put out Saving Grace. Demon Days is indisputably the best Gorillaz

Suburbia I've Given You My All is cool, it's the only other album I listen to. Sorority Noise's EP was absolutely fantastic. Not what I was expecting at all, but I can relate to it more than I'd like to.

I'll check out the one you posted. Ya that EP is damn sad, there were a few moments that made me say "damn..." Out loud and stare into space for a second haha

Joy, Departed is their sophomore album. Bit more polished then their debut Forgettable. Definitely check out both, I was upset I missed them in concert last week, but tickets sold out a month ago and I was working. Their music hits too close to home and it sounds cool.

I was referring to Wonder Years but hell ya man I'll check out those too

My bad, but totally dude

+deltron
+wilco, red house painters
+the cure, ride

I swear, I see you a lot on chart lists. If this is actually a different person posting this chart, then thats a werid fuckin' coincidence.

Good taste though

Shit, I didn't think anyone on here cared, let alone liked The Wonder Years. Feels kinda validating.

you somehow managed to get 70% of the albums that made me cry on one list

Best taste in this thread desu. As much as Iike NSP, I kinda wish Danny would do some more serious stuff like Skyhill. Which is why I'm kinda grateful the covers album happened.

Digging the SOTL
Have you heard the last of DEP? I haven't gotten around to it yet.
I feel you with The Wonder Years, I listen to what a lot of other people believe is garbage, you just learn to ride in your own groove.

>I see you on a lot of chart lists
I post a lot, its always slightly different because of changing taste though, thanks for saying I have good taste m8.

You should listen to His Old Branches by The Republic of Wolves

Is this chart a meme

All those old, great albums and then one of Marilyn Manson's worst that came out last year?

Oops meant to reply to