Stolen iphone how can I bypass the code

Stolen iphone how can I bypass the code

You can't

Niggerrrrr

kill yourself you fucking nigger thief

Niggerrrrr

I'll side with the sand niggers this time; cut off your hands you fucking degenerate.

Then you check settings, Safari, saved password, and you check their gmail/ iCloud passwords so you can unlock their iCloud protection, and define your email for default.

On saved passwords, you can even have saved credit cards.

Try the trick where you ask what time it is. Sometimes it works. Look it up.

DFU mode; then set up as new.
You're welcome nigger.

The elctro magnetic forces inside a microwave can unlock an iphone if put inside for exactly 3min 33sec

That shit hasn't worked in years, i believe he's talking about the icloud lock not just the passcode.

Hang urself so you want have to deal with the code

This user knows the trick.
Ask the phone what time it is. Add a new clock. Type in the search for clocks. Highlight what you typed. Press share. Go to contacts. Add a new contact. Give it a picture. Press home.

>Take a picture of yourself every single day for an entire year
>Watch as yourself turn into a fucking nigger

Forgot to mention: press home while you're in the galary looking for a picture.

How long did you think Apple was gonna leave that glitch? That hasn't worked in ages silly

>want have to
>want
Smh for the future. There are only so many time i can see some say "want" instead of "won't" before i have to say something.

Depends if they've updated in the last 2 months or so. I can still do it to some of my friends phones because they refuse to update anything.

/thread

Taking the battery out will hard reset it iirc. You'll probably strip the screws when you take apart the phone, but if you're patient enough it'll work with a small flathead.

That was perhaps the least helpful info graphic I've ever seen.

Intresting, I did try it on my iPhone which is 3 updates behind but it stopped working at *share*.. shame they fixed it.

I JUST DID THIS. WTF???

There is one way , you have to microwave the phone for atleast 2mins to unlock the phone.

It's a secret feature apple put in it and when it's been in the microwave for 2mins the phones sensors will recognize this and wallah you have unlocked the phone.

xD

Wallah

dude that'll just charge the battery

/thread

Still a cool feature though , microwaving to charge your phone the future is here. I didn't believe it worked untill I tryed it myself charges fast as hell.

Did you remove the sim card, I heard it could cause malfunctions

You idiots all the microwave will do is charge it. And its 2min 22sec not 3 you dumbfags

Actually yes I did forget to mention that you must remove the sim befoure microwave charging otherwise it'l fuck the sim.

How about you give it back to the person you stole it from and they can unlock it for you! Always works for me.

/Thread

Did you turn it off and on?

/thread

TAKE A SHIT ON IT then take a photo of it.

Put it into a bag of rice.

i'm pretty sure it works

why bypass the code? Is there something on it you need? If not, just sell it through a black market. If yes, good luck, perhaps you can ask the feds for help.

>at lock screen hold home button ask siri "who am I"
>find FB or anything on them
>try DOB as passcode or childrens DOB
>worked twice for me out of about 10

Nice try, FBI.

Sell it to a black person their dumb enough to buy a phone that is still locked.

Fun fact, when you press the home button to call up siri, it unlocks your phone because of your fucking fingerprint you goddamn idiot.

what if you hit the button with an object, say a pen

you're funny af user, you should be in a talent show

install gentoo and download more ram

I'm not talented , I just hate black people.

Is op a french fag?

You can't unlock it, but you can factory reset it.

well done ruining your life, all the hatred will suck you dry and leave you empty and lonely. I hope you find peace some day and just find a way for dealing with this shit. And no, I'm not black.

Argentinian detected

Even if it's reset, if it's been reported lost/stolen to the carrier, the IMEI will be blacklisted for all networks, so basically you will have an ipod touch.

not even close, try harder

/mlp/, how to take a screenshot, fedoras, and male feminists?

GO KILL YOURSELF, YOU FUCKING SUMMER FAGGOT. DO IT NOW.

god i love that meme

Denying your Blackness sounds Argentinian to me. kek

the fucking tabs

>YOU FUCKING SUMMER FAGGOT

Being this new.

Ask an Asian they know about electronics.
They always know.

keking your own post...you just see someone user, seriously.

lol butthurt detected

How about NO.

No no no, that charges the battery.

>all these summerfags

Depends on the wattage/voltage/whatever its measured in. For 1200 its 2.22 but 800 uses 3.33 And with 500 its 5.55

Reduce your medication for a few days

Ask a Scientolgist to help unlock the phone , they are the only ones who can help and they know they're the only ones that can help with their magical powers.

Call that company that helped the FBI unlock the San Bernadino phone

That was an old iPhone with old software. Currently the iPhone is the most private phone in the world.

blog.rongarret (dot) info/2016/02/the-fbi-can-almost-certainly-crack-san.html

only for iphones before iphone 6

It's only good for parts.