The murder rate in the US is the lowest it's been in a hundred years, and that includes gun murders...

The murder rate in the US is the lowest it's been in a hundred years, and that includes gun murders. Anyone saying that we are experiencing an epidemic of gun violence in flat out lying. America is safer now than at any point in the last century. I know our crime rates are still higher than some other countries, but the rates are down and continuing to fall. Why should we change policies that are working? Especially when it means restricting a constitutional right.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=clW2jtv6qFc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The murder rate has continued to fall even as gun ownership has exploded.

LOL note the spikes every time a dem is elected president.

They don't care. Guns are evil and must be vanquished. That's the mindset you're dealing with. They won't hear, see, or understand anything that doesn't fit their view.

Niggers are always why we can't have nice things.

Even statistics involving the white race will be skewed because of this bullshit right here.

Just yesterday there were us senators, on the floor of the senate, on national tv lying about the weapons used in the Orlando shooting. If the American people are willing to tolerate that behavior at the highest level of government then what hope is there. I'm sorry but the idiots have taken over.

True

Let me guess. Someone called it an assault riffle. and you feel that its very important that people understand that it was semi auto and not full auto.

We don't live in the middle ages anymore. Owning a gun for personal protection is largely irrelevant in this day and age. That said, I have nothing against you owning them. I just don't see the point.

>Thread full of statistics and facts
>Still wants to have a pretentious argument
KYS

youtube.com/watch?v=clW2jtv6qFc

let me guess, european

We're gonna take your guns even though your country is full of niggers and mexicans with IQs near animal levels.

theres no way law enforcement kills that few.
is that supposed to be thousands?

Facts, LOL

Based chubby little bastard

m16 rate of fire on full auto
700–950 rounds/min

ar15 rate of fire
Depends on operator's speed when pulling trigger.

Source wikipedia.

I know the shooter didn't use an ar15, but it works to illustrate my point. The difference between full and semi auto is substantial.

Wives are more likely to be killed than husbands.
Odd.

Lets take away the guns even though justifiable homicide is on the rise.

Because conservatives get stupid and buy guns thinking they do have another chance. It's not hard to figure out and places like Chicago etc the murder rate has gone up drastically so maybe nationwide it's true but not a city by city basis.

So basically get rid of black people and the homicide rate will decrease in all cities?