Went to take a shit and this came out my ass, anybody know what the fuck it is?

Went to take a shit and this came out my ass, anybody know what the fuck it is?

Other urls found in this thread:

medicinenet.com/colitis/article.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if you finger yourself using Vaseline then that happens

Amoeba?

You've got parasites.

I've never finger fucked myself, I am a human Vaseline machine

If you live in America and drank dasani water recently it's from that, they're parasites, go see a doctor, you'll be fine, but do it soon.

might be your butt's natural lubricant, asshole uses this mucus when it's stretching, if you don't do any anal stimulation maybe it was just because of a huge turd?

Excess mucus user... you have cancer sorry.

Cum?

It was just before I started the shit, if it's mucus then how is there blood in there?

This is a real answer.

Get checked for colitis. I have had it since I was six. It's hereditary. I got it from my mom. The mucus from your stomach lining is coming off and it will lead to ulcers. Get ready for medication and a healthy change of diet

It can kill you but it's completely manageable. But if left alone it could turn into chrones disease and you will have to poop out of a bag.

You Will live but go to a doctor and get ready for a diet and lifestyle change unless you want to fuck.Your life up

I'll go book an appointment mane, thanks

Also get ready to have fingers shoved up your ass every year. I fucking hate going to the doctor. But if it's bad get a colonic. It may be weird at first but if you do it like every six months it really helps.

anorectal adenocarcinoma

the cum from your one night stand

congrats op

No worries. My parents were fucking stupid and thought I was just faking, turned out to be so bad I had to get surgery to get a piece of my colon removed cause of all the scar tissue. And that was when I was ten. I'm 28 now and healthy as fuck to counteract the pain.

Stop eating breads and grain. Also no strong acids like lemon juice and no strong bases like coffee. Other than that you have to kind of play a guessing game on which good reacts with your body. Make a journal for what foods work it's really important to watch your diet. But it's weird about certain shit. I can eat buffalo wings but not while wheat bread.

It

You do know that Crohn's disease is also manageable as well, right? Plenty of people live with it just fine. Not all of them poop out of a bag either.

It's bacon

Didn't say will die. I said you can die. And you can.

Not OP here,
Similar thing going on in my ass, but I don't have any of these symptoms except for fatigue and blood in my ass, but that's because I got stabbed in the ass once. I fear the worst, I do not want to be known as the guy that died from an assblast.
medicinenet.com/colitis/article.htm

Your body's way of telling you to cut back on your dick intake.

It's a fetus

too big of a shit can cause small tearing, the blood is clear instead of dark so it is from your rectum.