Found in Step Daughters drawer

Found in Step Daughters drawer

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Finger-Personal-Intimate-Massager-Women/dp/B00IU3H3YA/ref=sr_1_298_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1466086256&sr=1-298
amazon.com/Play-Cutey-Speed-Bullet-Silver/dp/B005VIY42G/ref=sr_1_122_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1466086198&sr=1-122
amazon.com/Sex-Please-Sweet-Emotion-Vibe/dp/B005LE7080/ref=sr_1_386_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1466086281&sr=1-386
youtube.com/watch?v=QoPWALM2riQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

photo in pooper + timestamp

goof for you

How old is she?

this

timestamp faggot or get the fuck out

Her

Does it smell like roses
or fish?

pull out any shiny/satin panties now!

Ask her to try it on you.

Why the fuck do you look in your step daughter's stuff btw ? Is she 12 or are there some other repressed issues here ?

oh dood do we really need to wander into this shit dem titties look at least dangerous to post,
all the same congratulations on your vibrator find you know she masturbates and now you can consider that while you masturbate congratumulations

oh nice, they are ok and cheap. got 1 or 2 too

this

You are fucking sick.

he got hard and he wanted to jerk off to some "step-daughter thongs"
wtf is your problem bitch?

That's not a vibrator, it looks like one of those tubes that you keep your toothbrush in. ik I use one.

Could still smell her pussy on the vibrator. Jerked off and rubbed my jizz on it for her next use. Need to get a camera in her room.

gtfo newfag
also this
>

That's rude, she keeps her toothbrush in there. Turn the bottom thing and a toothbrush will fall out.

>finds fapping to relatives' underwear normal
>call people "bitch"

Get lost you fucking inbred redneck

back to tumblr

More pics of her op

And? I bought my daughter a vibrator when she started getting those urges. It's better than them having sex and risking getting pregnant.

Or are you just a pervert who gets off to the idea of your kid masturbating?

fuckin weird having a vibrating toothbrush tube what does it do keep your toothbrush entertained?

The latter

you lying motherfucker quit spilling your messed up fantasies for these lifeless virgins

You mustbe new here

Boar

kek

Why is that bitch buying dildos from the 50s?

but it is

amazon.com/Finger-Personal-Intimate-Massager-Women/dp/B00IU3H3YA/ref=sr_1_298_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1466086256&sr=1-298
amazon.com/Play-Cutey-Speed-Bullet-Silver/dp/B005VIY42G/ref=sr_1_122_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1466086198&sr=1-122
amazon.com/Sex-Please-Sweet-Emotion-Vibe/dp/B005LE7080/ref=sr_1_386_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1466086281&sr=1-386

i have exactly this

quit being a creep and let er wank in peace.

Step daughter, not blood related

want to trade?

You are a fucking freak

So what? Put it back and move one. This is fake anyway...no timestamp...

age?

I been lurking for 10 years now. He is a fucking creep.

>I been lurking for 10 years now
on leddit? that's really cool dude, you should go back to that site.

things like this thread are not uncommon on Sup Forums
welcome newfriendo

Cumm on it and then smear to a light coating so the next time she uses it bam preggo

Who cares where she puts her travel tooth brush holder? Stop being sicko by checking out her panties, and leave her alone. You should be reported.

you should've kept lurking instead of posting this drivel

I did already

That's the Lightsaber toy from the first movie. Late 70's, in good shape... might be worth something.

More panties please op.

stole his wifes vib and put it in his step daughters drawer. girls hide it under underwear. its never right on top. plus he most likely bought the vib for his wife. women usually buy smaller vibrators.

It's a massager Sup Forumsro, don't sweat it

You shoulda put peppers on it you twit so you coulda heard that bitch screaming and you'll be the only one that knows why

some CSI shit.

they still make those? that's like an old-school Spencer's from the 80's or 90's type vibrator. You sure that's not your mom's drawer?

some CSI shit.
>Creepy Stepdad Investigation
youtube.com/watch?v=QoPWALM2riQ

no, CSI shit would be explaining how this thread is completely fake

Shoulda waited in the drawer - jumped out her with the thing stuck in your ass when she returned.

Did you lick it? Any more pics of her

Post some.worn ones OP

get the poor bitch a Hitachi magic wand n pop it in there

fake and gay. grills don't buy those type of dildos anymore

Replace it with a bigger one.

lets imply this is real:

replace it with a custom made, shaped like your dick

OP please get a life instead of violating your daughter's privacy.