What is your stance on public nudity?

What is your stance on public nudity?

Should it be legal or illegal?

Should be legal, but men act like idiots around naked women.

illegal

Should be legal for her, but not the lady in the black shirt and white pants. I mean...we need some decency in this world.

illegal because only the people you don't want being naked in public will be

The majority of the people that would do it are disgusting to look at, so for the sake of all our eyes I say illegal.

Nudity should be a natural right to every human being. It is a natural state.

Everyone who denies this is an intolerant moron who canĀ“t handle being a human being.

I should be able to come to a job application naked, as long as I go by the rules at the workplace, concerning etiquette or hygiene and so forth.

Let's just make this a public nudity thread

Pedobear demands legalizing piblic nudity

illegal
not that we shouldn't be able to see it
but I don't want women dripping discharge from their vagoos and titties all over the place, and don't want men dripping piss, cum and ball sweat everywhere

hygiene is the real reason

every chair in the waiting room will have a gross streak down the center
do you really want your balls sitting on a crust of countless other balls/vag/asscrack

Yeah it should be

If people were to go naked they would be more stupid conscious and be more likely to take care of themselves look at countries in yurope that allow naked beaches

There will be a couple old people that don't give a fuck but not many

Also less people would care about penis size

Public Nudity is my only fetish.
I think if it were more legal than the limited settings currently allowed my enjoyment of it would be devalued.
So speaking purely from a selfish view I like the current level of legality/socal acceptance.

No it wouldn't nudist normally carry a butt cloth with them that they put down before sitting

This!
Please post more nudes out in public city streets, etc.
>especially ones where kids are in the crowd
>no pedo, just for some reason makes it more illicit and hot to me.

For

Illegal if fat or extra chromosomes

Legal, because there's no reason to make it illegal. It doesn't hurt anyone.

THINK OF THE CHILDREN

you can't honestly think most people would do that if it became legal

just think about how gross people are already

Do they keep it in their pocket?

see

What's wrong about being naked if sex isn't involved ?

Legal as long as I am not the naked one in public. My worst nightmare.

>less people would care about penis size
citation needed

they keep it in their butt, so they always have something clean to keep their dirty butts off of things

Of course it should be legal. You know who are most upset about public nudity? Sandniggers and Americucks, that's who. You really want to be like one of those two groups?
Right to be nude is something only backwards societies restrict.

it should only be legal for pretty people

>THINK OF THE CHILDREN
b...b... but... that's the whole POINT!!!

And have mass rape everywhere ? Nah.

aids

I AM thinking of the children lol

Kidding. But no kids who don't grow up thinking body parts are taboo somehow have much healthier attitudes toward sexuality than jos that grow up in a repressive yet teasing sort of culture. To them, a breast is just a beast, same as an elbow. The body parts are passe, so they are more likely to be interested in someone based on their merits rather than on their boobies

It should be illegal for anyone who is over 30 years of age.

What about them.
This argument in this relation has never made any sense.

Children are born naked, they likely see their mother naked.
I'd even go as far as saying, keeping the child from nudity excessively will give it some very wrong thoughts and feelings about it.

Some of you guys life quite the repressed life. It's sad.

I am

You vastly underestimate people people's ability to not give a shit

that poor guy on the left is trying his hardest not to look in front of his wife

^

have you ever seen the inside of a woman's panties?
do you want every public seat to look like that?

this

>implying sex is wrong
Get cucked by Victorian era morals.

on the left? wtf is wrong with you?

they usually just tuck it under a fat roll

When I went to Burning Man I was gawking at all the naked ladies. For about 10 minutes. It's too casual and commonplace for it to be titillating. It's just people walking around.

Illegal.

There are some people that I'm glad I can't see naked...

oh they'll give shit
shit will be everywhere

illegal.

This man trying so hard not to look over at the attractive naked women while his ugly wife is right next to him.

>A breast is just a beast
>?

The Problem with public nudity is there's nowhere to keep your iPod, your mobile phone or your wallet.Not to mention when it rains you get flu.

thought exactly the same

>Mature
>teen
You wat?

Dat filename tho
>mature teen milf

We were born nude, it's natural, it's fucking retarded to sexualize a naked body. Be nude if you want. We're all adults.

that file name, wtf

What everyone here forgets is that public nudity becoming legal will not suddenly make it more acceptable, it will not make it significantly more tempting, and it certainly doesn't make nudity mandatory.
Modesty and convenience will keep people's clothes on.

Sex isn't wrong. But fucking in front of childrens is imo.
Being nude in the other hand, isn't a problem.

its legal in most states in the us for women to walk around topless. yet they dont do it unless they are a feminist.

Flu is a virus. You don't get viri by being out in the rain. Your welcome.

You need to learn what a teen is, what a MILF is, and what a Mature is.

>It is a natural state.
So is reapy

Haha fucking samsung

Attention Whore Overdrive

Women need to be brought to heel. Western men are unbelievable pussies. :/

Post more from this set please.

yes because that would trigger me to "rape".
> It is not my fault if Im triggered

Legal.
It's stupid how uptight people are about what's normally hidden under clothing.
Why the big secret? Sure the small details are different from person to person, but really, everyone is the same. Everyone knows what naked bodies look like.

LIDL FTW

kek, the kid on the right

My details are massive m8

>illegal for fatties
>legal for hotties

>all guys can go naked because I absolutely love sucking dick

Ofcourse illegal, cuz then it would be like 1000 times more nacked dudes than girls.

fucking purichristian amerifags, over here it already is, and I wouldn't wanna have it any other way. what are we, in kindergarten? grow up, nobody gives a fuck. as long as everybody keeps his ballsweat/vagoo discharge to himself, I don't care.

Illegal. Not because of the nudity itself, but whenever these assholes get naked someone inevitably ends up fucking and I really don't want to see people trying to fuck in the shadows everywhere Iook. People that want to walk down the street or shop for groceries naked don't do it to "feel free" or anything retarded like that. They do it because it's a fetish. It is directly related to sex and gets them horny. I don't want to slip and break my neck at Whole Foods because some 400 pound whale got all hot and bothered in the candy isle and left a pool of her secretions next to the M&Ms.

not even african tribesmen go around completely naked. one should have bottom areas covered

As a kid who grew up in a veritable nudist colony, i say illegal

It only works in small tightknit communities who can police themselves. Hygeine is the biggest concern as has been raised in the thread already. Vaginal secretions, your asshole, crack sweat, and penile discharge would be everywhere.

Imagine sliding into a booth and plopping your plums into the vaginal discharge of a woman who has a raging case of genital warts.

Want to risk it?

>nudists carry towels blah blah blah
If you think the general public would do that you've got another thing coming. In colonies it works because the moment Frank sits on the barstool without a towel he gets a talking to and the community will excomunicate his ass if he keeps doing it. In society at large where general anonimity reigns there wouldnt be the accountability for hygeine enforcement.

should be legal for the girl in the green shirt

I think it's absolutely captivating and perverse by government to force us to wear clothes in public or else we will face punishment. It is merely a depreciation of the human anatomy and a mockery of free will.

LEGAL!
>not shameful or sexual

Why us her left titty deflated

two words
bodily fluids

Virii present a constant threat and someone struggling to keep warm after being rained upon by Thor will be less able to maintain a vigilant immune system. They will become cold, and get sick if they are not careful. All of this is dependent on the exposure time, cyclic flu or other disease seasons, and whether or not the person can properly pluralise Latin or entirely Latin based English words. Virus VIRII, Denmark ICELAND, Fox FOXEN, Jew OVEN, Xtian PLEBE, Smooth Endoplasmic Reticulum SMOOTH ENDOPLASMIC RETICULI, Kurwa KAWAII, etc., &etc.

No.
We are not animals, being clothed is the least we can demand in public space.

We ain't no nigger tribe in Africa ffs!

when you fart and there's nothing to catch the tiny bits of shit, where does it go?

What's wrong with an african nigger tribe?

seriously
HOW ARE ALL OF YOU IGNORING THE BODILY FLUIDS ARGUMENT???

Any male that drives a car knows it should be illegal.

I know I'd crash staring at that shit

>Virii
"The plural virii, though common, is based on a misunderstanding of Latin. There is no example of a plural for the word virus in Classical Latin."

I like you

and have to clean you seats way more often

>help me I'm insecure about being a human
The Post

If the nude were a man, he will be on prison.

in your mouth

Needs to be stoned to death

lol yeah