If you buy a ticket to this whitewashed, racist film you're a horrible person

If you buy a ticket to this whitewashed, racist film you're a horrible person.

There is literally no reason they couldn't have hired an Asian instead of Scarlett Johansson.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2DhoBuU1Dtc
asianplasticsurgeryguide.com/overview/asianeuropeanface.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looking forward to the live action Evangelion film starring Rob Schneider.

OP is a fag

youtube.com/watch?v=2DhoBuU1Dtc

But an all Asian cast Attack on Titan is ok right?

It's alright when Asians do it. It's not alright when Caucasians do it.

The racial scale of privilege is currently tipped heavily in favor of Caucasians and that scale is never going to become balanced until minorities enjoy privileges Caucasians can't enjoy.

There is plenty of reasons. Don't watch it if you don't like it you fucking crybaby

Fuck off, holy shut social justice is so fucking stupid, maybe we should take away womens right to vote and get the coons picking cotton again because it seems like whites are being brainwashed to think everything they do is racist

dats racist... seriously though, they have some good Asian actresses that would fit the role better, but I heard the creator of Ghost in the Shell approves of using Scarlett Johansson in the movie

what

either is okay

Ignorant. racist and you don't know it. I hope your joking, but then again I don't because that would make this unfunny.

this guy knows

this guy's a buzzword using gleen beck superhero edgy potato boy

>even Nips know that theyre ugly
Weeaboos BTFO

If you wouldn't smash this, then you are confirmed for gay.

Which is okay. I just wanna go on record and say it's okay to be gay.

What movie faggot,?

Duuuuudde ppl in Japan don't give a shit about the lead cast. Hell they even complimented it for choosig a charming lady (Scarlet Johnson) as the protagonist
>inb4 taking the bait

Idgaf, and I'm from Asia. why you care?

im tired of seeing this bitch play similar roles in different movies anyway.

You picked one of the worst Asians possible. what is wrong with you.

It's not about being racist, it's about marketability. No one would give a shit if it was scarlet.

>ghost in the shell
>a successful movie
You can only pick 2 if the main actor is the same ethnicity as the majority.

I said it's okay to be gay. I'm not being homophobic.

She''s still ugly. Nice body and tits, but pretty ugly. I'd absolutely fuck her, but that doesn't change anything. I've let plenty of ugly girls blow me, doesn't mean they deserve a modeling contract. Once she gets plastic surgury to look white (which she will eventually do), then she has a chance.

I saw a video where they went around asking asians in japan about whitewashing, with this movie especially mentioned.literally one person out of the 20 they interviewed actually cared.others commented on scarletts beauty and how they always assumed that alot of the characters in anime WERE white and should be played by a white person especially in the american version of the film, as they typically make thier own live action film with actors that they know

On The one hand I'm happy it pisses SJWs off. and scarlet is hot.

on the other hand there are plenty of attractive good asian actresses

literally the file name, moron.

Stupid fucking cuck
You're apart of the downfall of the white race.

god
FUCKING
DAMNIT
just
FUCK
I DONT CARE SHES WHITE
I CARE SHES 3D
JESUS FUCK
FUCKING NORMIES CANT INTO VIDEO UNLESS THERE ARE FUCKING OVERPAID CELEBRITIES AND IRL HUMANSHITS
SHIT ALL OVER THE ORIGINAL MATERIAL SOME MORE YOU FUCKS

WHY
DIDNT
I SWITCH
TO DRY
DOG FOOD

this post is like satire of racism

but like bad satire

You're the one who picked the tranny as your "test".

major kusanagi is a cyborg, only the brain is her, the rest is a robot - so what the fuck does it matter what it looks like

Scarlet johanson is hot who gives a fuck. Plus the guy who was supposed to be white and blonde in attack on titan was japanese. Who gives a fuck.

QQ more you fucking weeb

Watch out its a TROLL !!!

I don't think homosexuality is bad I promise

obvious bait is obvious, but I do have a question. Ghost in the Shell is based on an anime. All anime characters have big round white people eyes. So why is it bad to cast white actors and actresses?

If you don't buy a ticket to this Genderswaped, Feminist film you're a horrible person.

There is literally no reason they couldn't have hired an Man instead of Melissa McCarthy.

If you blank you're a blank. Thank you human. Me doing a human thing makes me a made up thing by a human wowE

I think the majority of the ones who care are in the west, primarily in the U.S. I'm hispanic, and I could care less if someone white plays an hispanic historical figure, as long as they're great in the role.

That said, Scarlett ain't exactly an Oscar sweetheart, so it's safe to say she wasn't picked for her acting chops.

did you edit that face on? this pic looks super fake

ah I've heard of this minorities demanding reparations for things that happens before they were born. lifes not fair and you can suck it chang

FUCK this post is just good. You should have shared that thought. What you typed was a good contribution to this thread. It was so fucking good that i may have discharged a little in my pants.

You realize majority of anime characters don't even look Asian in the face right? So who gives a shit? You some fag pretending to be sjw bait bull shit.

>No reason to hire an Asian
>Shirow Masamune expected a Western Actress
>GitS is based entirely off Western Designs/Society
>Stupid cunts complaining about white actors playing Western-inspired characters

I know it's bait, but come on.

>2000+16
>paying for movies

Fucking bitch , Kusanagi need to be played by a real actress not this bitch whore

Is this a tumblr raid or something

>anime never depicts Asians as white people
Name one anime where the characters were drawn as Asians. Pic or gtfo

You ass.
I used to pay for movies if I really wanted to see them.
Considering that movies are going to shit, you bring up a good point.

>Not only am I going to download a movie.
>I'm downloading pop corn and 3d glasses.

Kaiji

Since we're on the topic, do you anons know of any good sites for downloading hd movies? I used to have some and now they're gone, as in the sites no longer exist.

White wash that motherfucker with bleach, an Attack on Titan movie must never repeat itself

>not making your own popcorn for much less money
>not realizing that 3D is just a way to charge you twice the price for tickets while adding nothing to the quality of the movie

kat.cr - only one I use and need

>square jaws
>prominent noses
Those are white dudes faggot

Stands with a Panda

I'm surprised that none of these folks even had an inkling to the American phenomena that is SJWs and PC

Because those are the only people complaining about how the white lady doesn't look like a fucking cartoon character

asianplasticsurgeryguide.com/overview/asianeuropeanface.html

git gud

I have 2 complaints. First is: This movie doesn't need to exist. 2nd is: Scarlet Johansson doesn't have the figure for it, right now. She is basically a strong soccer mom. Cellulite covered fat thighs and ass and saggy tits. Either she is going to have to get to work or they are going to have change what Motoko wears.

isn't she the one that made a million in cash by one night of prostitution?
and no, i'm not speaking of any role she played

this nigga right here gets it. why the fuck would I want to watch a shitty 3DPD adaptation of something that was already perfectly fine in the original format?

>while adding nothing to the quality of the movie

are you really this fucking retarded?

this one

they gonna kill GiTS ......SHE SUCKS OMG SHE FUCKING SUCKS !!!! LUCY WAS A FUCKING SHITTY MOVIE !!!!! AND THEY TAKE THE SAME 2 ACTORS IN LUCY TO PLAY KUSANAGI AND BATOU WTFFF !!! THER S ONLY 1 ACTRESS IN THE WORLD ?? FUCK THEM FUCK THEM DEEP IN THE ASS FUCK SCARLETT FUCK THIS FUCKING BITCH ASS COCKSUCKER ! SHE FUCKING SUCK OMMMMMMMMGGGG THE BADEST ACTRESS FOR THIS MOVIES FUCKKKKK FUCKKKKKKK FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH .......AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ..... FUCKKKKKKKKK U HOLLYWOOOOOD

what has any asian ever done worth rembering?

fuck that bitch.

>not realizing that I sneak my snacks into the downloaded theater room.
>not scalping 3d glasses outside for sexual favors when they just hand out the glasses for free

3D actually hurts some people, so they might not see it as an improvement. Their minds can't handle the lie that is 3D so they get motion sickness. But for the rest of us, 3D is fucking awesome and worth it sometimes.

Now, if you go to movies every day, but still live with your parents, I can see how you might have a complaint about it.

All they achieved by getting Scarlet was attracting people who have no idea what GITS is.

git fucked faggot

Maybe this one?

Have you watched anime? The Japanese are whitewashing themselves.

We don't necessarily need an Asian. We definitely don't want Scarlet Johansson though.

Fukken this

>the majority.
thinking the majority will not be asian

Scarjo is hotter than any Asian and puts out for directors and producers

there is literally no reason that you would
the character is white
she has blue eyes

the only possible argument is that you should have had someone with naturally dark hair

White bois be blackwashing demselves

How about they hire the actor they think will fit the role rather than the one who is asian?

That's not an anime, that's actually a caricature meant to be humorous at the expense of Asians. The only time characters are drawn as Asian is in caricature of Asians, including by other Asians. Asians have the most prolific self-loathing hatred of their culture and appearance of any culture on earth. They prefer to be white washed.

Source: I have an Asian gf. She talks about it all the time.

Btw Yeah !! Zhang ziyi better than scarlett bitch

how to get asian gf?

ayy lmao

Wasn't she a robot in the original manga? Who the fuck cares about the race of the person they cast for a damn robot?

4inch penis is guuud !!!! be white !!! done !!

in earlier versions she had blue eyes, too

See dis wigga on da street betta look da other way. He whoop dat ass. Try n punch dis wigga break yo hand on 4 pounds of hardened pomade

They hired hundreds of your heathen Korean Chinee to work the effects and feed the crew. That's enough Chinee for any movie.

paranoia agent

they had white people and jap people and it was obvious

They fed the crew Korean Chinee? Cannibals!

Even if cast with all Asians you'd still complain that the movie is being made at all. This is just a better podium for you to get attention on.

Sorry your grandparents weren't made in to rice crispies mate.

Now I am definitely going to see it twice at the cinema, buy the bluray and buy it on YouTube.

Fuck your anti-white bullshit.

Also, Scarlett Johansson is Jewish you anti-white.

You are the real bigot.

Entire Attack on Titan cast made up of Asian people, only one living Asian in story, no one up in arms, double standard

See one, approach with respect and have a conversation with her. If she seems receptive, you'll know by her body language, eye contact, etc, ask her out. It's not rocket science. It's pretty easy if you're not a douche.

I know!!! The Japanese Chinee are worst of them all?

Every 4 seconds. Millennials call something racist. That word doesn't mean anything anymore. It has lost its power.

Thought it was scott pilgrim

u fucking racist

yeah but the problem is that there are almost no qt asian grils around here

i give 2 MILLION DOLLARZZZZZ BABY , for the head of scarlett...

Note to self, really strong soccer mom's must be fuckable as hell, if OP is not shit posting.

That is a problem. I live in a suburb of a major city that has lots of Asian women, Koreans actually. I like Korean women, but they're known to be batshit crazy sometimes.