Son finally after 29 years my mom finally got her fucking wish. To catch me wanking...

Son finally after 29 years my mom finally got her fucking wish. To catch me wanking. Hope your happy you haggared fucking whore. It's like dealing with a fucking child sometimes (im her caretaker because she's retarded)

I even have to put a fucking front door style lock because she bursts in when she pleases. I'm even scared to sleep sometimes because i think she and my pop touch me in my sleep.

story?

Tell us a story, user.

After she caught you, did you look her in the eyes and kept going?

this sounds fucking bizarre.

what the fuck are you talking about? your a 30 year old man scared of being molested by your parents...?

maybe you should move out considering you're 29

>my mom finally got her fucking wish
> To catch me wanking
>i think she and my pop touch me in my sleep.
If you don't have paranoia or are baiting you gotta explain this OP.

tf...

Checked

also checkem

if he's her caretaker that wouldn't be ideal

and his father is also in the house?? are they both having issues?

i been caught by my mom jacking off before, i had to put it in my pants and zip up because the old whore wanted to help me, sheeesh that sure screws up a guys mind

Solid

I would pay money to see a video of someone actually breaking the wall with a dildo.

Story

Checked

why is she retarded and was she always retarded, and if so is your dad retarded to since he stuck his dick in a retard

Maybe he left because his mother is a fucking herb, or is dead, do you think before you post?

see
>my pop

are you autistic?

What is I was?

Pretty sure that makes you retarded
Also nigga better have gotten some

Bump for wincest and lols

dad beat her into retardation because hes a faggot alcoholic neet scumbag

ew wtf is wrong with you?
yes we all should be out the house before 29 how ever have you sen these house prices I'd have to sell both my kidneys my liver and heart to afforded a deposit and if I did that well why bother may as well buy a grave plot instead

That's why I live in Texas
I can get a house to make any yank jealous for pennies

>ew wtf is wrong with you?
itsureissummerinhere.jpg

it sure is user it sure is

you don't need to buy a house just rent an apartment or something to get out of your parents house. i live in California and houses start at 450K usually so i know about how expensive shit is

They've been doing it for years when i fuck gfs they burst in wanna peek. I wank i hear the door making sliding noises like they are listening. one time my dad is drunk pretending to sleep walk in his tighty whities and is hovering over me I say "get the fuck out of my room you fucking creep motherfuck" he acts all innocent like it's my fault he's a pervert. So i put a lock on the door to go to sleep.

that's fucked up dude, and he's still living with you and your mom

What kind of backwards tamper family do you come from

yep but it's normal because everyone in this city has relationships like that

Go back to bed Martin

well my moms a gypsie from europe and my dad is a transient hillbilly faggot i think hes retarded to because hes always having serious arguements with invisible people I think his father diddled him when he was young because he never speaks of him and when i ask he is very dismissive like "he just left" or "he was just really bad person" it's hard to move out because i'm afraid leave them alone and see them spiral out of control because people take advantage of them and steal from them

locks are pretty dangerous dude. what if there's a fire?

why dont you look the dead in the eye and keep wanking when it happens. they'll freak and never do it again

window dude i'm not in a fucking jail cell

Who gives a shit
They're obviously awful people
Gtfo while you can you nigger

If you're not willing to even try to fix a problem then you don't deserve to complain about it.

Fears, like limits, are often just in your head.

OP I don't know why this thread is all faggots. Put a bolt on the door. Even non retarded moms do this tbh. This whole thread is virgins.

(The fire department has sledge hammers)

Gotten more quads then you have toes little faggot.

I kinfa feel like your just using all this to convince yourself that you "can't" move on. Some kinda fake martyr. Don't grow up like that those people are awful.

I'm over it everyone

Escape when u can it's not your responsibility to care for ur pathetic parents