Someone tell me, I need to know:

Someone tell me, I need to know:

Boy or Girl?

IF ONLY THERE WAS SUCH A THING AS A SIMILARITY SEARCH TO FIND OUT WHO THAT IS

RIGHT?

IF ONLY

Girl, Emily Rudd

That's Emily Rudd

Obviously a girl, why does Sup Forums think that anyone who looks cute is a fucking dude

because most people on Sup Forums are faggots

Who cares, what an annoying attention whore.

Just imagine how retarded it must look when she's sitting in front of a camera doing her fake "cute" faces.

u wot m8?

Because most faghots on Sup Forums wear dresses.

That's why.

why does everyone ask to see her penis then?

You're dumb. Who doesn't enjoy seeing that cute girl being awkward?

Also, I'd imagine it looks exactly the same as watching the video.

Asshat.

>it's awkward to make weird cute faces

You don't know what being awkward is

thats all you had to do you tremendous faggot

I'm just as certain that the priest down the street rapes little boys as this guy has a penis.

Your post would have worked had you made it 15 minutes ago when the thread started

Boy or girl, Sup Forums?

I don't enjoy watching blatant attention whores, "cute" or not.

Especially when they try so hard like the one in the gif.

alien

webm*

is she paul rudds daughter/son?

Because apparently girls aren't supposed to have an adam's apple at all.

Look at the adams apple, then think if you like dicks.

It came from a makeup tutorial or some shit. SHe was showing that the makeup looks good from all angles not just one.

>boy or girl?
HOW DARE YOU. XE IS NEITHER OF THEM YOU CIS CUM

Ehst kind of person do you think I am, user? Here, I'll throw out only a little bit of information and let's see if you can pin what type of person I am.

> well paying job
> have my own house
> have four cars
> one car is being built into a race car
> typically wear Hurley/BKE shirts, shorts, and jeans

Go.

Shit. Fucking phone keyboard.

*What kind of person

You are a socially awkward, lonely guy trying to fill the gap in your life where emotions should be with material possessions?

What a cringey joke

With lies *
Fixes that for ya

Damn. You're so close.

Seriously though, nope. I buy shot that is fun. Only one of my cars is actually practical. Keep going.

Why are you asking me this? I only posted to point out how you weren't using the word "awkward" properly

Because you said that I don't know what awkward is, meaning that you have an idea to what type of person I am. Regardless of all of us posting on Sup Forums.

The kind of person you are makes no difference on proper definitions. Why would you being a certain type of person change a words meaning?

what adams apple?

It's the ball on your throat that girls don't have (well that they shouldn't, some have a tiny one)

Experiences. Not all types of people go through the same experiences and actually certain experiences are limited to certain types of people.

Also, "awkward" is a fluid label for people and varies from person to person. Just like your gender issues.

That's my point, there's barely a bump there but faggots point it out and say she's a trap. Woman come in all shapes and sizes and the larynx is no exception, it just sits up naturally higher in woman compared to men.

You must be a really, really sad person.

Just like some girls have tiny penises?

Actually, nope. Quite content. Try again.

Toss in some stereotypes. Some cliques and shit. Figure out what kind of person I am.

Awkward isn't a fluid label it's a constantly misused term from people that don't understand what it means, aka you.

>Just like your gender issues

Don't you think going for a cheap gender joke is a tad pathetic considering none of my/your posts even mentioned it? Or are you that desperate for me to leave you alone you go for a random insult?

No user, you mean a feminine penis which is completely okay

No, that's not what I meant. A sad person as in not being happy or not.

Sad as in boasting on an anonymous imageboard, mentioning your job and cars in a completely unrelated manner.

What is "awkward" varies from person to person. One person might find something awkward while another does not. The usage of the WORD (not TERM) will always be subjective.

And if I wanted you to "leave me alone", I wouldn't have responded to your post. But, either way it was just a joke and not meant to be taken seriously. I kid around a lot. And more than likely we would be friends if we knew eachother irl. I'm just that kind of guy.

You thinking something is awkward might vary from mine or someone elses but like my original post Emily making weird faces is in no way awkward and you would be wrong to think so

bumporino

she's a girl, girls can have adams apples(not penisses)

Her twitter is like a fever dream

It was very much related to a post, user. Someone said that I wouldn't know what "awkward" is. Meaning, that I'm not awkward myself and/or that I'm excluded from socializing with people that are awkward.

So, I now want to see if people can properly pinpoint what kind of person I am. With tid-bits of information. And with each post, I try and give a little more info away.

>Someone said that I wouldn't know what "awkward" is. Meaning, that I'm not awkward myself and/or that I'm excluded from socializing with people that are awkward.

I'm that person and not once did I imply this. I even said the point was that you didn't know the actual definition not that you yourself never felt awkward.

Boy Adam's apple is very large.

No, thinking something is "awkward" is subjective. And will always be subjective. It all is based on the perception of the user. I think she is being awkward. Thus, she is being awkward.

The only way I can be wrong in the use of "awkward", and for representation, is if I point to a normal toaster and say, "That is awkward".

Making weird faces isn't being awkward, it's being quirky. Please learn the difference.

Wow, you really don't understand perception, huh? Not everything is defined solely on your own perception of things. If someone says she is awkward, then they are right. She is awkward to their point of view.

Go back to school, kids.

those monsters with hormones

See, this is what the problem is. You're a self-centered narcissistic fuck. How you mention yourself in every sentence. Acting as if it was a thread about you.

You lack one of the most important virtues - modesty.

At this point nobody gives a fuck about you or your cars and nobody wants to play your "little game". People are responding only because you've triggered them with your cringeworthiness.

You'll probably respond with some witty rambling but it doesn't matter anymore. What matters is that you're a pretentious cunt that most people wouldn't want to be around.

Now you are being dumb. Seriously, go back to school, kid. Enough of your summer break. Enroll in summer school. And make sure to take English again.

>I refuse to change my own skewed definitions I'm right you're wrong fuck you you're summer go back to school blah blah

Come on man, it's one thing to not want to be wrong but it's another to get butthurt and start throwing out insults

This is one hundred percent projecting. I'm might be slightly narcissistic, and only because it amuses me to be so, but I am not self-centered at all. The discussion has very little to do with the thread and is in fact about myself and definition versus perception of words.

I am very modest. I also have pride in my life, sure. But, that's because I have a strong passion about certain aspects of my life and love to discuss those passions especially when others share the same passions. But, I am very modest. Just because I stated a few things about myself to see what people would gather from myself, doesn't mean that I am not modest overall.

And what have I posted that is cringeworthy, kid? I'd like to see this.

And just because you project upon others, doesn't mean they are all how you see them. That was actually the very point of my "little game".

So, humor me. What exactly makes you think that I'm self-centered, narcissistic, and pretentious? And also, what other stereotypes would you say that I fall under and why do you think that?

It's not about being called wrong when I'm not. It's about making sure they don't keep saying wrong shit to others who do not know better.

Think of it this way, let's say that you are a Dragonball fan. And people keep saying Dragonball AF is real and is a manga written by Akira Toriyama. Obviously, you can't just let them go uncorrected. Otherwise they will spread their non-sense to those who do not know any better. And thus, I tell them to go back to school to learn more.

You're like that kid at school who keeps talking about himself and doesn't realize it only makes people like him less.

That's all I had to say - no more discussing your person. See ya.