Thinking of piercing it

Thinking of piercing it

What the fuck is wrong

Botched circumcision. Americans are fucking morons.

Skin bridge m8

That's one ugly dick man. Why would you put that ugly ass thing on the internet I don't know but props to you

Kek

left it in the car for too long

Why don't you cut that skin bridge?

Send this to your mom and write "thanks"

>Americans will defend this

How

>Thinking of piercing it
this should work

Pierce it with a fucking knife before that abomination lay eggs

With a lot of skill

Holy shit, imagine getting a bj and then her teeth nip the skin off.

You should probably just finish the circumcision yourself

moses let the jews through that bridge holy shit

Idk man wouldn't a urologist be the smart move here?

>Circumcision

Not even once. Americans truly are retarded.

Thnks based Kellog

The fuck is wrong with your dick? The fuck did you do, fuck a camp fire? Forget piercing it, go get surgery to fix your weird Freddy Krueger dick.

what kind of? prince albert?

I had my skin bridges removed in 2008. bets decision ever.

>Can only fix mutilated dick by mutilating it further kek

What did this process entail?

Why do Americans and only them really cut of a portion of the male child's genitals and defend it to the death?? Spastic yanks

I had the same thing when i was younger, it kind of just loosend it self bit by bit when i was 13 and now i can pull it all the way over the head

Because a long time ago, the cereal guy, Kellogg, released a statement saying cutting a child's dick lead to all these health benefits. It worked and it spread like wildfire. But in reality, he really just wanted to stop boys from masturbating. Pretty difficult to masturbate without all that extra skin.

He was successful.

I am american and I will tell you its cause they are fucking retarded.
I for one will not be mutilating my child. I will leave that decision to him.
Another thing they don't cut off pieces of the vagina so why cut off pieces of the penis.
For hygiene... Why not teach parents how to clean it properly if that's the case. Bunch of idiots...

Lying on a table, a hot nurse holds your dick and sticks a needle around for local anesthesia. The doc comes in and cuts off the bridges. Then he sutures it and wraps it up. You have to change the bandges a couple times a day for a couple weeks. The stitches fall out on their own. You can jerk off again after a couple weeks.

I have before and after pics I can try to hunt down.

Are you cut too, user?

Nah, he said it reduced masturbatory habits, like putting a bit of acid on a chicks clit. The health benefits came from bi-daily enemas.

I like it, Want it in my mouth Haha

Could be worse user

I was almost insulted reading a couple replies and then I realized half you are obese virgin neck bearded keyboard warriors. I'll sleep well knowing my mutilated dick at least has been inside a woman

Fuck. I guess Foregen's our only hope. I just hope they can regenerate the nerves enough so that the brain can recognize them.

Yes. I am I was robbed of that choice.

thanks you mom for not showing interest in my dick by having a stranger cut it.

So happy with my dick, would be very sad today if my mother would have decided to have me circumsized for no reason.

Mine too and it felt better cos I wasn't cucked by the jews

Whatever helps you sleep at night, user.

Sounds like a fairly easy process, although were yours as bad as the one in OP's pic?

what happened

A while back an user posted a bunch of pics of his dick, his infant circ didn't go so well, felt sorry for the poor guy.

That looks like it would hurt while jerking it. Is it painful?

about the same, but one wasn't as long.

Not at all, if anything I'm worried about ripping the left one during sex. I've had chicks bite it too and felt no pain

when I had mine, what you brought up is one of the reasons I wanted them removed. they can tear if you're not careful. but that's rare. and it can get irritated.

but that irritation stuff didn't happen 'til i hit my mid 20s.

So You were awake for the entire procedure?

yeah. and it didn't take but half an hour. i'm still looking for pics.

Oh shit, and was this expensive or do you know if it's something your insurance will help with?

dude trim that shit up

nice dick wart

Insurance covered mine. The doc told the insurance company it was medically necessary because of the irritation/pain. But I told him I wanted it done for looks. He knew what to tell the insurance company.

He hooked me up because the my wife worked at the hospital.

I enjoy my piercings. First fix ur dick tho fam

Kek

>Circumcised master race

:^)

No you dont

Like you ain't black at all, don't try to use our lingo you stupid small dicked fuck. I mean, maybe if your dick hung down to your knees I'd be cool with it, but not with that lil thang.

Hey nigger, no ones asked for the shit skins opinion

You speaking English is using "our lingo" . If it weren't for us your people would still be eating bugs and growling at eachother in the dirt. We gave you a home and a language, so be thankful.

I found 'em

wrap it up

Hey they had a home and a language.

It was just in dirt while they ate bugs killing each other over small differences... sounds familiar.

before

Fuck you nigger

Oh boy here we go. I'm cut, and if having foreskin was any better, do you think I would do anything fucking else?

Thanks man, although yours are pretty small compared to the one on top of mine. And it's not like the one on the left where you can actually slide something thru it

wtf

6 months later

Looks amazing.
Well done!

Wow that skin bridge makes it look like a monster's cock from a David Cronenberg flick. Yeah, you should pierce it to perpetuate this trait.