A den of stinking evil. Cover your nose, Boo! We will leave no crevice untouched!

A den of stinking evil. Cover your nose, Boo! We will leave no crevice untouched!

go for the eyes boo!

watch out boo!

That game is hard. Can't get out of the first prison.

G I T G U D (in all reality, just play a berserker, go berserk before every fight with a mage. Have a thief always looking for traps and fill the rest of the party up with fighters.)

I just nostalgiad the fuck out.

It's just old and the combat system is difficult to learn. If you aren't familiar with dungeons and dragons, then you should probably read the manual first.

Get over that hurdle and it'll be the best game you've ever played.

This

Fortano.....FORDIGNABOD!

Are you playing the second one first by accident?

Camaraderie, adventure and steel on steel. The stuff of legends! Right Boo?

>game you've ever played
Sorry mate, the more I wanted to complete BGII the more bored of it I got. Tried several times.

You need to have some measure of patience to enjoy it.

Same feeling with Plane Scape, just not for me I guess

You do not complete BG saga, it completes you. Try changing your mind about what a game should be.

BUTT KICKING, FOR GOODNESS!

Back in the days when it was natural for it to take a game and an expansion before the story would pick up.

Well yeah, but you're making it sound gay though.

gayness aside, user may be right. I just never really wanted to see how the game ends. I remember playing old Fallouts (the 2d ones) and always wanted to know how they end, unlike BG saga

Thank you for tips. Just bought it last night. It's a bitch.

I heard the first one wasn't as good as the second one--so I bought the second one.

TERRIBLE HAMSTER JUSTICE WILL FALL UPON YOU! GO FOR THE EYES, BOO!

Hugely overrated game. Planescape Torment shits over it any day.

That's true but if you ever go play #1 it won't seem as good. Plus #1 sets the story.

For some reason I seem like one of the few people who loved BG1 a lot more than BG2. I just liked how you were thrown into a whole open world and could go pretty much anywhere you wanted straight out of Candlekeep. BG2 you start off in that prison for like 2 hours then you're stuck in that town for a long time. It reminded me of when you first get to Baldur's Gate in BG1 and you're stuck doing 5000 quests there which was one of my least favorite parts.

I started with number two. The first one is pretty average tbqh.

Is it 1998 again?

We all wish it was, user. We all wish it was. Ah to be 10 again...

But you're forgetting the bullying you received for being a nerd who plays video games.

True. But that didn't last long for me. I hit puberty at 11, was 5'9 and 180lbs a couple months after I turned 12. Being essentially an adult male in middle school precluded a lot of bullying.

Nice double dubs.

Neverwinter Nights was better than BG2

Ranger, turn your rodent's gaze another direction! I will not be scrutinised as though by some ridiculous divining rod!

Terrible story though. I can barely even remember it. The toolset was brilliant.

Didn't I kill you the last time we were in hell, Sarevok?

Incertus, Pulcher, Imperio...

You can't be serious... I first beat this game when I was like.. 6 years old.

Deekin need new loincloth...

Games were different then though, now everyone expects everything to be easy and directly in front of them.

Fuck the story i played bg2 to become level 9000 unkillable demigod

I guess, I was raised on these games, BG, BG2, IceWind Dale, NWN, and played a lot of tapletop RPG's with my dad, so I probably had an advantage but seriously, the game isn't hard.

You must not be using the pause button, that's the only thing I can see making it difficult. The game is NOT designed to be played in real time.

and that's totally gay

>demigod
But you could have been so much more.

NWN was a ground breaking title gamer wise. It was the turning point when you could just take an level editor and sell it as an "game" and nobody would be any wiser

This

>You must gather your party before venturing forth.

>You must gather your party bef-

You did, indeed...although that was no fault of mine. It was you that summoned me, then, even if the words were my own. I have done nothing but attempt to re-form myself, since.

Ok Sarevok, can't argue with that logic. Now can I just give you part of my soul so you can stab me in the back?

this