Are you a man?

Very

very. You like spicy poopoo cock like the one in that pic. Big spicy jobbies

goo.
gl/57LLlQ

Yes

Yes.

Only if it's part of lubing her ass up.

Srs ass > pussy no matter if it's a dude or a chick. Ass on average tighter than pussy.

Yes

You already know you are, why post?

>girl
>cock
pick one

more like this

no, you aren't gay.

You are gay, however, if you would fuck pic related

Who the fuck cares.

Why is Sup Forums so gay for big ugly white trannies and not cute asian fuck holes? Wish you guys would change.

only taking it up the ass is gay

Id milk a tgirls cock

A cock going in yoru body is gay, your cock going in something isn't as gay.

why everyone thinking like this?

because it is true. if you want to be fucked, your gay. Your not achieving your purpose as a man.

Lgbt stop

Yes and u need to be mateened

50/50. Depends on how you define gay. It's an umbrella term meaning romantic and sexual attraction to all aspects exclusive to your sex. But some people define gay as any type of attraction to anything relating to your sex.

Imo, you could have a cock fetish or you could be bi, but due to your (assuming) sexual attraction to tits that excludes you from being gay.

Wrong. It's only gay if balls touch.

What if you like being fucked so you can produce more sperm/semen per ejaculation due to prostate stimulation when fucking a girl?

Nope, still gay.

28 Manchester, UK

sissysubcharlotte
[email protected]

looking to be used, abused, degraded and humiliated

You have no idea what gay means. Sissy/beta =/= gay. Stop defining words contrary to all popular definitions just to feel special. Take off the fedora and get a life.

but i don't like anything which is look like masculine

I have fucked a philipino ladyboy, I do what I like and no faggot who takes it up the arse on Sup Forums will change it.

>I have fucked a philipino ladyboy,

you are lucky

Wanting it ensures you will never have it ;)

you're not gay, you're a faggot

virgin detected

you're not in the UK, clearly, you're in Australia

You dirty little skank

>dat masculine pussy

Nah, clearly you're gay if you'd fucked a chick with a dick, but totally straight if you'd fuck a dude with a pussy.

dicks doesn't make you gay, sucked or fucked, whatever.

You will be once youve sucked it. Pic always related

it was increidlbe, the only time I have ever came from blowjobs too, 1 solid week of fucking her. I recommend at least to satisfy the curiousity/faggotry that Sup Forums has given you. Balls are super weird to touch though.

what if you're a girl

hooker?

Nope, she married an American and was unsatisfied I ended up flirting with her and flew there and fucked her for a week. She got a full STD check before I went and we did it raw

> philipino ladyboy,
>married

what dude?

gay marriage is legal in the USA