Post your personal defense weapon. Pic related, my M9

Post your personal defense weapon. Pic related, my M9

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xRRQ37ULVD4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your weapon of choice is some random guy's fist? Why not use your own fists?

fuckin cat

Antique beyblade?

I throw it at the enemy. They wre temporarily stunned, enough for me to run. Unlimited ammo though.

>pic related
>my M9

Rune craft was the shit

>pic related,
>my M9

Runescape fampai... runescape

>pic

>related

>my

>m9

Also have an m4 carbine

God damn I'm either dumb or on drugs.

Serious question, do you think an AR-15 is necessary for self defense?

RunEscape you tard

This will defeat any enemy.

I wouldn't call it necessary. Useful in a HD scenario, yes.

Semmoset havuhonorit sieltä

Just a folding karambit I keep on me at work incase someone fucks with me

>GUYS GUYS DO I FIT IN YET???? GUYS, HEY GUYS LOOK AT ME!! AM I COOL NOW???

Gay, rannikojaakarit is the best.

Toivottavasti et vakavissasi ottanut.

>Gay
Says the one speaking Swedish.

cs faggot detected

Norwegian actually

Never played just like the knife

Ah, so you didn't serve as one. Were you training with them somewhere or why are you a fan of them?

my personal defense weapon is to live in a country where violence is rare to the point of nonexistence.

>Pic related
>My M9

Skraeling

Half finnish, served in nylands brigad as sergeant. Pretty fun, had a hard time communicating with the swedes though.

That's not a knife

Interesting. Do you speak any Finnish? Why Finnish conscription over Norwegian? I was a sniper NCO at Border Guard. Sissi, not recon.

amateur

My m9.

Penetrator from saints row 3?

Omg i use to love rune escape

swiss weapon ;)

... and my handgun

Good thing it's not called the bill of necessities

Almost none.. I tried to learn as much as possible, but almost everyone there talks swedish, Cool! Sniper here as well! Recon was always the ones with the worst assignments, respect

>do you think an AR-15 is necessary for self defense
Of course not. There are literally hundreds of different assault rifles other than AR-15's that you could use for self defense.

Well, kinda wanted to get away from norway for awhile, bad break up and all that. Nothing like putting 3000miles and a rifle between you and your issues

Finnish is hard to learn in any case and hearing only Swedish doesn't really help.

Recon is somewhat similar to us but they don't fight, only observe.

I hope that cleared your mind. I'd love to visit Norway some day but I don't have a motorcycle that's big enough for such a trip nor do I have time or money at the moment. The landscapes are awesome, so it would be a great place to practice photography.

youtube.com/watch?v=xRRQ37ULVD4

S-s-s-s-s-s-s-SPEARPoint

Fuck, i mean sissi, did it wrong twice..

Yeah man, i recommend it, still, your summers are 100x better

No worries.

Because of the rain over there? You'll probably guess that bad weather doesn't bother me much. Besides, rain and storms give different photo opportunities.

Of course not, there are a myriad of other intermediate rifles that can be used instead. However the AR-15 is just a much more common and universally accepted platform, so accessories for it are much more abundant and cheaper than most other rifles.

excuse potato quality. Opinions tho?

Exactly, 2/3 of the summer is rain and cold winds, But if you are a sissi and a photographer i guess thats no worries.

I miss the summers in finland, 30degress celcius 2weeks straight and only small showers of rain to cool you off, fucking great

another pic

tips on sharpening the tip of a knife blade

Use care

Timestamp

Tru dat

benchmade ftw

For me summer is hell. Anything above 10 °C is too much. If the temperature goes over 25 °C, I'll basically just lay on the floor naked and try not to die. Do you visit here often?

damn dat cat is boss.

only the best

>nevereverland

is that a dildo? how can you protect yourself using that?

Nice tacticool feline faggot

>le avantgarde photographeur

i bet everyone wants to suck YOUR dick

you're gonna shatter bones with a dildo? what the fuck is wrong with you. there arent even bones in there

Atleast once every year, have lots of family in helsinki and the sorrounding countryside

>Jokes about blunt force trauma
>Doesn't know clubs are the oldest weapons still used today

Dumb ass.

Everyone's talking about AR15s as a series of guns. It's not.
It's a specific guns, and those who are not well educated wouldn't fucking know. Just pointing this out cause I'm too sick of seeing people talk borderline bullshit about topics they have no knowledge about.

Time stamp or I don't believe you fggt.

Dubs for truth

dude i'll just throw a knife at you and you're dead. that's not even a club - it's a slender stick. that's so easy to block. you would get nick'd if you fought someone with a knife. and if he had two knives you'd be dead because one of them would get thrown at you. are you wearing riot gear too, faggot?

That's a spring baton

0/10 for making me reply.

Yeah, Valve invented the karambit.

Just a typical landscape photographer and not very good one either.

Have you visited the northern or eastern parts? I.e. the more rural parts.

I like to look at the people I stab. Like, really really close.

>tfw no-one has posted this yet.

yeah dude. the balisong too, nobody knew about those before CS:GO honestly. who knew what a falchion was either?????? wait.. what am i saying, am i retarded?

do you live in The Zone, STALKER?

>borderline bullshit
>crei my borderline balls, user

Thing about that baton is that it would outpower a knife due to its length. Put it this way - You would be reaching your target whereas the target could not reach you with a knife. Unless he would be using a katana like those m'lady faggots.

practice. get out all your kitchen knives and sharpen them first.. pay attention to which ones came out sharper. keep working at it, it's a fine art.

I honestly don't know why I wrote that, just had to let out my anger. It wasn't aimed at anyone, I just see too many uneducated people talking about these weapons as if they're experts.