Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
I really need to cheat on my wife.
Tips?

Is that your wife or the chick you want to cheat with?

And if that's your wife, why are you cheating? She is absolutely HOT. Serious question...

Yea we need context. Pic of your wife AND the girl you're looking to cheat with. Preferably face and tits for both if possible. Then we can give advice.

My tip is to post nudes of your wife.

step one: kill yourself
step two: world is rid of your useless ass and is better off without you

Tinder + friends she doesn't like. Women always hate a few of your guy friends. Say you are with said friends. She will not verify because she won't want to talk to them. Bang Tinder sluts. Profit.

Why do you need to cheat on your wife? This is a case of you being an asshole.

I hope she divorces you and takes at the least half of what you own.

Ill stand with you OP.
Your business is yours and i dont care if you cheat.
What would you like to know?

Op here.
That is my wife and I want to cheat because she's a controlling evil bitch

Op here.

If I bang tinder sluts people could see me on tinder tho...

If I had nudes I would post.
But she's a prude cunt

OP on the left

get a divorce asap you idiot. if she is an evil controlling bitch she will find out if you cheat on her, better not to give her the ammunition she needs to totally fuck you in court.

If she's that bad just divorce the bitch. As far as getting nudes just put your phone recording video and casually have it film her getting out of the shower or whatever the fuck she does naked. Then screenshot the good points and post online. Easy.

Op, go rent a wood chipper (bitches love wood chippers) get your wife to help you climb into it. And turn that motherfucker on. You sir, are a shit human being.

An hero

go there and do it

examples ffs. stories. what does she do that is evil and/or controlling?

Ashley Madison. I hear they're a totally legit, secure service.

Of all the shit that you fucks talk about doing on Sup Forums. Why is it that when a guy talks about cheating it triggers everyone?

wow youre a piece of shit

>21st century and not wanting "a controlling evil bitch"
>picture makes her look like a complete dime

She can control me all she wants as long as she uses my dick as the gear shifter in her 99' Honda rice burner

Easy: because most Sup Forumstards live in mom's basement, and never had a girlfriend, let alone a wife. So when they see a cute (debatable) girl being cheated on, they rage at the guy who's throwing away a relationship that they themselves have never had. They have no concept of what it's like being hitched to an evil bitch, so they can't fathom why anyone would cheat on her.

Need tips for cheat? Why you don't know how do this? Plan for cheat is hard?

You may not have nudes but you can still post more pics of her AND the girl you want to cheat with.

Also, check'd you satanic monster.

>can't fathom what it's like
Fuck man, it sucks when people make you make bad decisions, right? I mean, obviously it's her fault, right?

Hey OP, controlling evil bitch wife won't be that upset by cheating. Not really. She already thinks you are worthless scum in need of controlling.

If you want to hurt her, show her you don't need her by leaving. Let her see how happy you are without her. THEN you can send her pics of your new conquests.