Sup Forums is for creepy faggots, unlike reddit, prove me wrong

Sup Forums is for creepy faggots, unlike reddit, prove me wrong

prove you wrong how?

we are not creepy anymore we are just faggots .

You're right though, we know this and have grown accustomed.
>embrace the faggot.
>love the faggot.

You're wrong

Atleast we are the alpha autists.

He's wrong.

Ok. Good talk

You're all retards.
sage

though i gotta say there's some sens in Sup Forums. 9gag is the fucking worst, I hate my fucking retarded roommate because he is laughing at 9gag jokes. How fucking retarded can u be. He even looks like piece of shit and stinks like hell

reddit is for creepy faggots, unlike tumblr, prove me wrong

You're wrong colonel sanders, momma's right!

Why didn't your mother drown you at birth?

Reddit would be a decent Sup Forums-like forum if they stopped appointing only SJWs and far-left censoring fags as mods.

Give us your reddit username you tripfag faggot

Lol the chan is way more fun!

u/SupperTime

/u/IcyColdStare

r/all of reddit or the front page are both more cancerous than Sup Forums. It is a bunch of Sandersforpresident and Donaldtrump asshole being retarded and not accepting they're retarted. At least here people understand they're being fucking retarded.

There are some good communities on there but god damn the main demographic of reddit is fucking retarded

Reddit = kids, normies, teens
Sup Forums = adults, virgins, faggots, edgy kids

Sup Forums is full of "freaks" because in the eyes of kids like you anything that isnt socially acceptable is weird.

that's why u never go to r/all there's some good shit but also bunch of bullshit u dont give fuck about

Holy shit a mod

Rolling

Kind of like Sup Forums though they're is good shit and bad shit you just gotta avoid the retards being retarded.

Also this OP is obviously bait not sure why we are actually discussing this. Both websites are for different things, it is comparing apples to oranges imo.

Reddit is for timorous social conformists. Prove me wrong.

You're here.

iit: summer fags react to obvious bait
sage this shit

Then don't post in the thread it just bumps it....

implying people think

You are absolutely right user.. No one is going to try and prove this wrong

why would I want to?