Waifu claiming thread.

Chinese cartoons edition
>mercy is best girl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nZJeisfRrdY
youtube.com/watch?v=uRBgy43gCoQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

since we're picking old hags

i'm a random person passing through, i'll try to draw some characters.

She isnt even form a chinese cartoon u fucktard

Too lewd!

gon glock a niggas ass you feel me

>This niggah came to a whole 'nother thread just to shitpost about who I recommend to an user

Go outside.

>Do they just like drawing small short bullshit which is fun or do they also like drawing more time consuming stuff
Really depends on the drawfag. Some people like spending 2-5 minutes others 2-5 hours.

Threads are usually up almost all day everyday. Which is why spamming can get annoying (and why Anons suffer from such intense cabin fever).

>claim

Wow, cool, now the whole thread is between the drawfag and chara.
Waifu isn't what it used to be.

you know that Chara is the worst cancer of our threads and nobody replies to him, except newfags until they realise how much cancer he is aswell, right?
Oh, you don't, because you're new.
You'll see in time.
You either become cancer, or get rid of it.

>she isn't form
Like we're to believe someone who can barely FORM coherent sentences.

she's covered where it matters!
also since she's a deamon, SHE JUST TEMPTED YOU, YOU'RE A SINNER NOW.

Yo

Just because mercy was claimed here's a overwatch rip off
youtube.com/watch?v=nZJeisfRrdY

>early baking when i have bread in the oven
why tho
rolling

Why you thinkthe whole world's gotta be like you?

>Early bake
>No rules

Fucking christ.

Just woke up, seems like today is a bit on the chillier side thankfully.

Good to hear, hope you're having a good time.

I can't believe anyone complained about drawthreads ever when these cringy threads exist

>This niggah came to a whole 'nother thread just to shitpost about who I recommend to an user

false, and your are missing the point.

>best girl

if you say so

Best type moon claimed.
Especially when it's such a low quality bake.

Kek "muh rules is supurior"

Ahh, the fresh Kyubey dumpling-chan! It is the smiling mouth!

>The schwanz is thrust into the Kyubey dumpling-chan's mouth and thrust frocefully

Ohhhh Kyubey dumpling-chan! The smile mouth sooo good! Hnnnnngh! Aahhhhh! Hooooaaarrgghhh!

>The powreful ograsm is had
>Kyubey dumpling-chan explodes from the rich seamin and regal glory
>Another Kyubey dumpling-chan comes to devour the remains
>The entire race is pragnated
>I defecate regally

Ahhhh! It is good to be the king! The schwanz king! ^,^

hi user, can you draw me chen crying please

what the fuck is this?
no.
please don't

Rolling

It's chill for now
Really hope it stays that way but I doubt it will unfortunately

Hode up

>rolling for you to roll for Shizu instead :^)

The longer I talk to you, the more I like you.

>That's why annons suffer from such intense cabin fever
Kek'd

All that talking and seeing you draw a new picture for every reply kinda makes me want to pick up drawing again.

>Rekt

Now THIS is how you shitpost
Don't ever leave Schwanz

FUCK OFF SCHWANS NOONE LIKES YOU
YOU ROLE-PLAYING CUCKLORD

Saw this couple days ago, my god China has no chill
Fuck the rururus

Yeah, finally warming up to the Hatsuharu and getting back into it with the battleships. Got any plans for the day?

already starting off hard, give me a bit.

>false
Pfft oh yeha I bet you've always known about me and Pun and also just so happen to frequent these threads all the time yup

>and your are missing the point
Your point was butt and I don't care.

Who I recommend is

>makes me want to pick up drawing again.
none of your bidness partner.

Fukkin do it.

>and why Anons suffer from such intense cabin fever
yeah we do

youtube.com/watch?v=uRBgy43gCoQ

>I dug through my shouty face folder for this so I can use capslock

k
e
k

I love mei too

Yep, yay for China

Overwatch in a bit most likely, that's all my plans kek.

You a cute.

>Fuck the rururus
Then don't bake.

Pic.

You're awake?

? Rare waifu

So... by what path didst thou here ascend?

Art thou a creature of the air, or other winged thing?

hey waifufags if you buy ehg overwatch he'll draw whatever you want.

wrong pic fuck
yes obviously

Typing fast causing two letters to be switched. He literally made a typo.

No one got rekt you autistic manchildren.

No

Fuck off ehg noone likes you faggot

Schwanz puts a lot of effort into his shitposts and doesn't spam, I like him.

Thanks for the free ego boost, but you're the cutest.

I probably won't though.
No time
No money
No space... well okay, that's the smallest problem

>When shitposters get mad
aww, it's alright

Dude, it's /waifu/.
It's the most cancerous thing from Sup Forums.
What do you expect?

fuck you
your mom was a cunt

Waifu is the gayest thing iv ever seen

Overwatch was a mistake.

Literally? Back to 5th grade faggot.

Yup, autism at it's finest.

I shouldn't have even bothered with these failures of society.

You must be pretty fucking new then

There are many boards and many threads left for you to explore.

>Pfft oh yeha I bet you've always known about me and Pun and also just so happen to frequent these threads all the time yup

i was lurking anime circle jerk threads before i was lurking drawthreads. And i was ocasionally dropping in waifu thread. but that's not a point.

>Your point was butt and I don't care.
>Who I recommend is

my point was that my opinion on pin is just opinion and i expected you to just say "k" and end that conversation, i didnt want to start shit but because i was neither angry or refugee i decided to say it. Then you attacked me saying i just came into another thread to be against who you recommend when i said nothing about that, i only said that pin is fat in my opinon.

so you are wrong :3
2:0 for me.

>Syndra (93)

Waifuism going at it again.

>> bawble , pin
>nigga there are much better options...

Name some for these poor bastards then. I mentioned that I was drawing a blank.

Help a nigga out instead of being a lil BITCH.

>but you're the cutest.
Pff, lies.

U got me there, I came to see if ehg was really still posting here, and wew

Waifu > Draw Threads :)

>when shitposters shitpost shitposters
I like this

Homura str8 savage

So were you but we don't say anything about it
Faggot

Trips of rekt

>claimed

fat ugly cunt with a super annoying voice. also a really bad hero

both are terrible

>I need reassurance in my own thread

KEK

when a girl puts a bag over your head and says the same thing.

agreed
Ed > Edd > Eddy :)

Also, if you haven't read my post, you should. Chara is the most cancerous from our threads, just for your info.
He's stressful, he dip his nose in everyone's work, he tries to be what he isn't.

Please don't give attention to anyone in here, they are cancer.

Thou darest to insult my lady tiny cur?
I'd profess to thee of my occupation within the Covenant of Seals.
I've taken upon mineself many a secret raids on the Darkmoons.
In my possetion be over 300 red eyed orbs.
Be it known to you now that Thou be but
another target for mine noctornal invasion.

>so you are wrong :3
Nani!? My powers...they don't WORK here!!?

>hey waifufags if you buy ehg overwatch he'll draw whatever you want.

No I won't.

actually she's pretty good, you just need practice.

I'm going to puke

These are terrible :)

Chara is so sexy tho

finger.gif when?

>no picture
opinion discarded

Tracer > Mei

idk if you;ve been there around 2012~-2014 anime avatar threads. They were a cesspool of shit

Hello everyone, enjoying my time in Colorado

>avatarfagging

that burn was too intense

Smoke weed erryday?

I just use her to troll

awww that is too bad :-w
welcome to the waifu threads
>haHAA

Bork?

Moku's dead.

He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was drawfagging with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this thread it was most likely Chrishop, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said Sup Forums was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here

draw to the conclusion that you're a faggot. :^)

As you wish, it is quite long.

Juri was born to a somewhat wealthy family, as her father was a renowned lawyer/prosecutor around the world. Young Juri had already been practicing Tae Kwon Do as a sort of prodigy at this time, despite being only 15.

Shadoloo(and consequently M. BISON) were her father's next targets, as Bison is clearly evil so he wanted to bring him down. Big mistake, as Bison orders the death of the Han family and personally shows up to finish the deal. Young Juri gets kidnapped and experimented on, having her left eye forcibly ripped out and replaced by a new device; The Feng Shui Engine

What this does is amplify her ki, strength and speed to absurd, superhuman levels. However, she doesn't have full control over it at times and it's incredibly draining, she must finish the fight rather quickly if she wishes to win with it.

Fast forward a bit, Juri is now a part of a secret organization within Shadoloo called S.I.N, this organization was responsible for ripping Juri's eye out and giving her the FSE. She works under them and their leader Seth, until she seizes the opportunity during the world tournament to catch Seth off guard and eliminate him.

Her most hated enemy is M. Bison however, and she plots his downfall endlessly behind the scenes. She wants nothing more than to make him suffer, and then to finally kill him for taking her family and her "life" away from her.

Her feats range around anywhere from faster than bullet/missile speeds, and enough strength behind her bare feet kicks to demolish a double reinforced military grade steel facility all without even trying. Her true potential hasn't been reached yet, as everyone she has gone up against has been bodybagged in a fight.
>Guile
>Cammy
>Chun-Li

Just to name a few. Now, she may be insane and psychotic, but she is not pure evil. Juri has gone so far as to save a small child from getting caught in the crossfire, as well as affection for animals

waifu's dead.

He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was drawfagging with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this thread it was most likely Chrishop, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said Sup Forums was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here