I have a question for all people that were smokers and they quit.How did you do it...

I have a question for all people that were smokers and they quit.How did you do it? I'm trying so hard so quit smoking but i have no motivation and i find it really hard.Been smoking for 4 years

Smoke weed lol. I quit cigs cold turkey because of weed. It's better alternative WAY BETTER and there's different ways of smoking it, you can smoke it out an apple for Christ sakes

i've also tried weed,some time ago i smoked weed everyday for like 2 months or something,but meh,not really my type tbh.I just want to quit smoking

good thread op. im tryin to but having little success...

Honestly mate you can't quit until you are ready.

Some of you guys are cool I guess. Don't go out tomorrow if you live by a storefront.

Every time you smoke a cig, shoot yourself in the foot with rubber bullets

It worked for me

you could try mulungu. its powder made of the bark of a tree, it has a sedating effect and some people say it lowers your craving for nicotine

Turns you into a degenerate piece of shit though

started using pouches/snus.
though, if you get hooked on that it's even harder to stop using it

Smoked for 20 years and I'm going on 4 years smoke free this August. Best thing I can tell you is to just fucking do it man. Don't use any of those stupid patches or e-cigs. Just stop smoking. It's fucking hard at first but you'll survive. Just try to stay away from other smokers. Pick up a new hobby to take your mind off it all.

E-cigs and shit

And just tell yourself to stop being a lil bitch and go for a run if you feel urges

Get a hobby like playing guitar or something

You need two things:

1. Real, actual sudafed. Not the PE bullshit, the one behind the counter. It suppresses the cravings.

2. Pretzel sticks. Carry them at all times. Replaces the physical action.

I quit by not smoking. Smoke your last cigarette and DO NOT buy another pack. It'll be hard at first and you'll feel shitty but after a few days you'll forget about it

Cold turkey. Smoking feeds your nicotine cravings and cause you to constantly fiend making it impossible to quit. Chew gum or sunflower seeds keep your mind, hands, and mouth busy. 3 yrs cigarette free

Quit after 3 years, 2 years of heavy use. You just have to convince yourself theyre gross and that youd rather be craving them than smoking them.
Take a long backpacking trip and don't let yourself buy any. Preferably backcountry
I can have drunk cigs at clubs and shows and it doesn't kickstart the addiction
also spliffs are the way to go if MJ is too much or you still want the nicotine buzz

Smoked for 7 yrs I make more than most of college graduates yea I guess it really did turn me into a degenerate

Quit smoking xmas last year after approx 15yrs. Was pretty easy. I vaped and mixed my own liquid cutting the nicotine down till I just stopped.

Quitting cold turkey is the only way to do it bro. No ecigs, no vases no patches no alternatives. I was a smoker for 4 years and have been off it for 2

5 year/pack-a-day ex smoker here.
do this:
1. quit cold turkey
2. throw out all your lighters
3. buy a vape with 0mg nicotine juice
4. refrain from hanging out with your smoker friends for at least a week maybe 2
5. vape until you no longer crave cigs
6. sell vape
7. ???
8. profit

If you are serious.

I switched to vaping a cheap pen with a refillable tank. A little e leaf ego with an eleac 5ml cloud tank. It sucked. But i was down to half a pavk a day the 2nd week. After a month i quit completely from cigs. Dropped from 24mg to 12. Then i got a dripper from a friend. 6mg nic. Over the next month i got down to 3mg and i could feel my lung capacity come back. This was 2014. Since then im at 0nic and dont really vape any more. Now its only after a workout so i dony eat anything stupid. It worked for me and alot of people i know, but it does not work for everyone. It is just a good alternative.

The money you save is a motivator too. I buy sooo much more shit now im not wasting it on cigs.

Don't drink alcohol or take drugs, avoid other smokers, keeo your hands and mouth occupied like chewing gum or a toothpick, remind yourself it's a chemical reaction and you don't neef/want it when you crave, exercise, keep a drink of water nearby, throw out all ashtrays, lighters, filters, papers etc. Most of all you have to want to quit. If you aren't ready to quit you won't.

He said he wants to quit smoking, not become a fag.

I quit after 10 years of smoking. Quit cold turkey and drink lots of water to flush out the nicotine faster.

I did it by cutting down to one smoke a day one I realized I could so that I knew I could go a little longer.

I also started looking at the filter after each smoke. Look at that shit. That's disgusting and now your lungs look like that. Get it in your mind how disgusting they are. Some people need rip smoke a carton in a day and puke their brains out to not want them anymore. Luckily I got the idea without doing that.

Or mouth fedora

Life isn't all about money. Crack dealers can make a lot of money too.

>kek

I've also tried to vape,it only urges me more to smoke a real cig.I'll probably try not buy any cigs and do something to keep my mind busy when i need it.Thanks for the replies all

nah, crack dealers make 4 figures annually at best

Read Allen Carr - Easy way to stop smoking
Did work for a few of my friends. Not me tho

how stupid do you have to be to get addicted to smoking. It doesn't get you high your just paying money to kill yourself for literally no reason. If someone is dumb enough to get addicted to cigarettes they deserve to die.

That's what false advertising wants you to believe

Sure they do. But just to give you a better example, a lot of wall street bankers are pieces of shit and they could buy and sell your family

Stop being a bitch and just do it ive been a full time smoker a pack a day and decided i was sick of coughing shit up every morning and stopped. I smoke maybe 2 times a month now. Fuckers have no self control nowadays