B

b,
what's the secret to getting girls ?

Having a dick made of chocolate that ejaculates money.

Good rope

don't be gay

Lots of money, good line of bullshit.

realizing that there is no secret

chloroform

kek

Taking to them first

have something they want.

Talk to lots of girls, let them know when you find them attractive and don't get butthurt if they don't feel the same.

Literally start talking to one, anywhere. At a bar, class, laundry. If she doesn't look at you like an idiot, keep talking until she mentions what she's doing or who she's dating. If she isn't dating or doing anything, ask her out.

Worked for me at colossalcon. And I'm a total faggot. Because i went to colossalcon.

confidence

Funny, but no.

All women love a guy with confidence. A fat piece of shit can fuck any woman he wants if he has confidence.

Be normal.

RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

sauce?

a 13" dong made of chocolate that ejaculates money

confidence

It would help if you didn't focus too much on getting girls, so that you could just have a normal conversation with one without being weirdly obsessive. You know, a normal, superficial conversation about random stuff where you don't try and turn every subject into animes you've seen, games you've played or desperate romantic subjects...

What I did was I started lifting and tinder. Lifting made me more confident and the small social input tinder gave me over a long time. That and I saw a therapist for my shit. Over all shit was good. From my experience though I was in a lot of bad relationships and my advice there is that you shouldn't get all hung up just because you and another person weren't compatible. Like you may be able to fit with someone and them not able to fit with you - but that doesn't make you any worse of a person.

Depends on the type of girl you're trying to get.
Being rich, successful, good-looking, confident, intelligent, educated, funny, they're all good traits.

Look at it like a video game. If you want to get the top girls, you need to level up your skills and attributes first. So, work on yourself. Focus on self-improvement. The girls will come naturally.

go to /fit/ and read the fucking sticky

the secret is to get the fuck off this shitty site

this, you probably won't get a good looking girl if you have a shit body

>what's the secret to getting girls ?
I leave the gym and talk to them or my wife brings them home.

This.

Doing shit like that can either make you more insecure or more confident. Go about it the right way and it'll work wonders from experience.

3 free tips:

GHB, Rohypnol and Special K

Dam

I felt that user

Respect

But this too

I'm buying a pullup bar to finish up my transformation

>special k
????

>unironically wanting to worry about stds and pregnancy

And a guy with money can fuck any chick he wants regardless of his confidence level.

buy gymnastics rings too, you'll be able to do dips that will work your triceps the most and chest too.

Got no room for that user, only buying a doorway pullup bar.

this is what beta providers believe

Why are you asking Sup Forums?

Approach girls you want to get (even if you think they're out of your league).
Actually talk to them.
Be clear about your intentions.
Expect and accept that rejection is going to happen a lot. (The man who gets rejected 99% of the time is still getting laid)
If you feel they might be interested, but not right now, have a personal contact card handy or be quick about writing down your number/username.
Depending on what you're looking for, it may be a good idea to be forgiving with your standards so long as they are a willing party.

Here's the big one to remember: "no" means no.
"Stop" means stop right now, even if you've had it before with them, even if you've been at it and were about to finish. This goes both ways.

Girls are just people, like everybody else.
You don't have to trick them or put on a show. There are no special techniques you need to know. Every one is different and may not like something others like.

If you manage to take girl home and she's into you, have the talk first. It kills the mood, but it's super important to know if either of you have nasty stuff and how to prevent it from spreading to others. Have they been checked out since their last partner. Are they really legal age (go ahead. Check that ID, perv). Is there anything they absolutely won't allow. Is there anything they or you really want to try.
Here's another big one "are you seeing anybody right now? Like, I'm not going to have you introduce me to your boyfriend later, right?" And if they are and that doesn't deter you, make sure they say their steady partner is okay with it.
Just talk until you're confident enough that what's happening is okay.

If something feels off, smells/looks wrong or you generally get a bad vibe, trust your instincts! Abort mission. Get out of there.
A failed encounter is more acceptable than a regretable event. You only need to catch herpes once to have it for life.

this reads like a woman's advice really

Looks like, but still, good advice

It's not rocket science LMAO .

Just be yourself and have a normal convo and if she likes you then keep doing what you were doing. Works for me at least.

>Look at it like a video game

Not being a faggot on /b asking how to get girls.

Normal is relative, don't even have to be that normal. We're all a little fucked I mean there's women on Sup Forums right now, I wouldn't say we're 100% normal.
Really I think the message is to not be a stalker, don't be clingy, don't be distant, and don't put a women at the center of your life. Everyone has that emptiness within them, if you cram a girl in there she gets trapped and your still empty, you just fooled yourself into imagining an impossible creature is filling you up, a creature this girl cannot be because your forcing her be both object and subject simultaneously. Not talking about pegging.

At least 2 of these three things: looks, confidence, money. Any 2 of those and you're good, got all three you'll be knee deep in poon.

COKE ROOFIES GAME MANY WAYS ONE PATH

This.

there is no secret you just need to be a funktion balanced human who seeks out people who want interactions. in otherwords. not beeing you.

What the fuck is the problem with this mindset faggot?

Fucking retarded shit for brains what the fuck is your post even fucking trying to imply?

Loved that punch line at the end.
But yeah, girls are not that big of deal that they need to be feared or worshipped.

rent them
>>don't pay for dinners
>>don't pay for gifts
>>don't deal with bullshit
>>don't deal with kids

Dont ask 4chain

Working girls really do deserve more rights.
Prostitution should be legal across the world, if only so they're not afraid of contacting the police.

This.

You're a good person

If you're fat, lose weight. If you're skinny, build muscle. A decent physique shows dedication, determination, and self discipline.

If you don't have money, get a job and accumulate some. Pick up the check on dates.

If you are scared to talk to women, sack up and continue failing at talking to them until your fear diminishes and you fall into a groove.

Learn a bit about body language, and watch what she does while you're talking to her. Picking up on signals is the best way to quickly initate physical contact.

Being confident. Women love confidence. If you aren't alpha enough to be confident, fake it til you make it.

there's also plenty of women who like weak willed men they can easily manipulate

Where I live. It KIND of is. Chief justices sent out a memo a few years ago saying don'y bother prosecuting unless underage, drugs or pimps involved. Fucking awesome. But they still can't bank the money here and girls are frequented by cops saying 'hey you don't have to do this. Take this card if you need a way out'. Thing is, a lot of girls actually rather be selling their body as a job so its cool.
Something I'm stuck on a philosophy point though is this. If there was zero social resentment for working girls and it was legal. Other then having kids why would ANY girl spread her legs without cash first?? Like, why would a bachelorette date any more and fuck friends exist then? Would they?? hmm...

just gotta be mysterious.. thats all annon :D

Getting them as in take them home or getting them because you dont understand them?

With my third girlfriend right now, a couple other hookup partners in the past, and I couldn't give any magic rule(s) - just the same kinds of things that other people have said already: treat someone you want to sleep with/date like the human being they are.

Some possible tips though:
>Being really engaged and animated about a non-taboo subject, like travelling, a book you're reading, world events, etc.
>If the other person isn't talking as much as you, sit back and let them talk about what they're interested in. Everyone likes to talk about themselves.
>Even if you're at a hook-up-y type place like a bar, being friendly and responsive is usually more attractive than being overtly flirtatious
>Look at the female friends and acquaintances you already have.
>Remember that if the other person is interested, they're thinking through the same things that you are. Girls get nervous around cute guys just the same as the other way around.

This. All women are whores, the only difference between them is price.

Yeah, but not for fucking.

Get rejected until it doesn't mean anything to you anymore then go out and approach a shit load of girls one of them will be lonely and horny done

depends on the girl

then you get those girls who are into looks, confidence and money

Any girl not into those things is a damn liar or has given up hope. Any respectable looking girl with common sense will be after those traits in a male.

Limited money/Economy comes into play here and girls become a more capitalistic construct. The better looking and working ones get picked up more and gain in popularity. There are always going to be people who'll pick up non-name brand but most people are going to go for that quality. There's also the fact that most girls will just become horny sluts rather walking brothels and will just allow themselves to be fucked whenever and such.

wrong. might be true for some girls, but not for all. you get what you invest in, but you make a choice here, you could also invest in something else

Read this if you understand spanish, you'll be the boss

Makingashift.com

Makingashift.com

Makingashift.com

Make a shift, user!

Makingashift.com

It works!

Confidence.
I've seen poor, fat, ugly, retards, boring guys all get full of girls just because they are confident and they show it off.
Sure it's the worst kind of people because they are 100% appearence and no actual quality, but sadly that's what 95% of girls and women like.
You can also be rich, good looking, intellingent and interesting, but if you're not overconfident you'll have a very hard time.

Makingashift.com

Go!