Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/education-36548882
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you really want to stop, you will.

Why do you make this thread every day ?

Only thinking about what could i do with the money i lose everyday smoking fucking 75 cigarettes a day would make me stop smoking tbh

This

Wouldn't the money youre wasting be a big enough motivator for you to quit?

>implying it's the same person making this thread

newfag confirmed

No not really it's only 36 dollars a day

>only 36

I'm 20 and live in California so they made me quit.

I make 90$ a day

how the fuck youre not dead yet , i smoke 5 daily and already think thats too much

5 cigs a day isn't even smoking. People who don't even smoke smoke that many

Try spacing out your cig breaks. Slowly cut down your cigs by 4 less a day and do it every week. 32 cigs this week and 28 next week, so forth. I did it this way and eventually I was smoking one cig in the morning and one in the evening. Eventually I was disgusted and stopped all together

yeah i managed but im still addicted to nicotine because i switched to vaping (inb4 i get called a faggot cunt)

ive gone down in mgs of nicotine though and i can go 3-4 weeks before i feel a craving for a cigarette or to vape. and since it seems vaping is a much better alternative in terms of taste, cost and health id say you should try it even though i completely agree it is faggy as fuck

That's 1/3 of your income.
Assuming you work weekdays only, that's $9360 a year.
That's the price of a car.

the only right number is 0 , that shit gives nothing , just poison and waste of money

Yeah Monday to Friday 40 hour weeks

Jesus christ same and I was wanting to cut back. 75's a bit much, op

That's about 4 cigs an hour assuming you're awake for 18 hours a day. Holy fuck dude. You must have a job that lets you smoke, because there's no way you could pull that off. Also, you're gonna die, but what the fuck do I care

WHEN the fuck you smoke it ? its like you take a new cig every 13mins , whole day when you dont sleep

same pic,same text every day.

Thats why its a
Bait, by the way, i drink 24 litres of Vodka a day...

This, just be discrete about it and you should be fine. As long as you aren't "living the vape life #vapenaysh" and such it's really not bad. Dehydrates you like shit though so gotta drink water.

Faggot cunt

Yo nice b8 famalam

That's pretty much exactly how much I have a smoke

Switch to Marlboro Ultra Lights. It'll suck for a few days and you may smoke more but then you'll level out. Then start cutting down. Don't smoke just because you want to but because you can physically feel the craving. Ration out and ween off over time. Once you're down to 1/2 pack a day switch to nicotine lozenges. Get the 2mg, that's 4 Marlboro Ultra Lights. After a few days of those begin splitting them into quarters so each piece is just one smoke. After a couple weeks on lozenges the physical habit and ritual of smoking is broken and then ditching the nicotine all together becomes easy. Don't start again soon but eventually you'll be cool to have a few smokes socially with friends and out drinking but it won't mean you have to become a full time smoker again.

bbc.co.uk/news/education-36548882

Quitted this year, (new years shit) and haven't smoked a single cig the first 3 to 4 months. At this time a smoked around a pack and a half red gaulosises per day
Right now i smoke about a pack(20) in 2 or 3 weeks, for me personally thats no smoking, i dont have any withdrawals when i smoke 10 on a saturday and not a single one for a week straight

this thread comes up every day with the exact same image and text. I'm no longer buying what you're selling.

FUCKING STOP WITH THE SAME CONTENT PLEB

I quot years ago and picked smokeless and the occasional cigar.

If you go 3-4 weeks then you have no physical nicotine addiction, you just like to smoke/vape. Nic addiction withdrawal only lasts like 3 days. Cravings happen but it's only psychological. Quit being such a whiny bitch.

OP this is mediocre trolling at best - if you want people who used to smoke to think about smoking, there's probably better ways

Sounds about like me. I went from a pack a day then quit in January. Now I might buy a pack for a party night and smoke it in a day or two then not buy more and don't smoke until the next time I'm out drinkin

You're already gonna die of cancer, OP.

It's not that hard op, I quit around every hour or so.

How often you smoke? Every 5 minutes?

yeah i can relate to that, i drink every weekend and from time to time during the week, but a beer without a cigarette isnt really good

THIS PASTA YOU COCK GOBBLERS. HE ISN'T FUCKING QUITTING. THIS POST IS DESIGNED TO MAKE YOU REPLY WITH HELPFUL SHIT FOR NO REASON. HE WILL POST THE SAME SHIT TOMORROW. THE. EXACT. SAME. SHIT.

I did, although I only smoked for 2 years and it never got past a pack every 2-3 days or so.

The first 5 days sucked, like a lot. After that, start going to a gym and just to push ups every time you have a bad craving.

day 20 atm

I'd tell you to kill yourself, but you seem to be doing that already

He already did, I haven't smoked that many in a lifetime.