This is my hamster. His name is Portis. I want to send a cute photo of him to my friend. After many tries...

This is my hamster. His name is Portis. I want to send a cute photo of him to my friend. After many tries, i could finally capture a cute moment but you see, there is a piece of shit hanging from his ass. Can anyone remove that with photoshop?

here ya go

lmao

them trips :o

Portis is cute af,
are u sure thats not his prolapse?

anyways, here u go OP.
u welcome

I SWEAR TO GOD IF I CANT GET A DECENT PHOTOSHOPPED ONE ILL SQUEEZE THE SHIT OUT OF HIM

Nigga what the fuck

DO IT

fuck you.

dont hurt him, here u go
>thank MS Paint

thanks m8

hahaha

u welcomes

Best one

This pictuer mackes me wanna cum

We need to go deeper

Kill him already

rofl

fuck off. i already got what i wanted.

bonus: his brother Mingus

Now I want a fucking hamster.

Don't talk to me or my son ever again

SEND IT TO SPACE!

THIS.. THIS!!!

WINRAR

how come he can defy gravity?

Stamp on it

i highly advice. its so easy to take care of them. heres the whole family

Bestestest.

shit man he's adorable

i used to have a couple hamsters when i was little, then one of em ate the face off the other. the one left died shortly after from unknown cause.

What does a shaved hamster look like probably ugly as fuck

dubs should do it

Op put your hamster in cold water and a cup on top of him so he can't get out and take a pic then let him out

Yah put your hamster in the base of the sink put a cup over him and turn on the cold water then take a pic and send us it but let him go after the pic

how did you manage to do that? all you need to do is feed them, give them water and change wood shavings occasionally

Don't. Get a rat. Way better pet.

they had everything they needed, water and food. their bedding would be 50% food when it was time to clean the cage. do you think hamsters can suddenly get a psychotic break and go on rampages? they were kinda old too i guess so maybe alsheimers kicked in and the one forgot it was a hamster and killed the other in self defense

totally! over the years ive had plenty of rats. only downside is that they only live 2-3 years if you're lucky

I have 6 hamsters in my office, and one of them has been driving me crazy for some time. I been looking for an excuse to step on that little fucker.

what does the hamster(s) do to drive you crazy?

flush him down the toilet and no one will ever know

Do it. Do it now.

Fluffy abuse?

Yeah, that's the same for hamsters.

Hamsters fucking hate each other. They are loners, and don't like company.

This is the best thread on Sup Forums
We need more hamster on this board

Hamsters don't do well together. My siblings had two (sibling hamsters) and they hated each other. By mistake they ended in the same cage one time, and it almost ended in some kind of underground hamster fight club.

But them being loners is the reason that they are easy to have, they don't need much company.

Faggit