Why is she so obnoxious...

Why is she so obnoxious? How can anyone waifu such a one-dimensional snore who has such one-dimensional beliefs and opinions that you don't even need wellingtons to wade into.

Modern music and democracy was a mistake, bring back punk/industrial and benevolent dictatorships.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wmyF-DBIq2I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have you piggy men actually taken a step back and looked at yourselves lately? Why do you think women feel this way?

Why don't you stop obsessing over fucking useful idiots who don't effect your life one iota? Or at least include "chvrches" or "lavren" so my filter catches you pathetic waifu faggots.

You people need to stop living in your white world
This

>racism
>hispanics are his second-largest demographic
What a silly cow, he's saying nothing about Mexico that Mexicans don't already know to be true.

this is so fucking goofy. that same demographic voted for obama of romney, you dumb irish whore.

obama over romney*

more voted for hillary though so i guess she totally isn't a racist : )

THESE are the numbers the left should be focused on

>punk/industrial
literally the worst major genres there are

I really don't get it. How is it not racist to instantly assume whites voted for trump exclusively because he is also white? How are liberals so blatantly unaware of their own extensive racist and prejudice? Is it really considered racist to vote for your own race, under the assumption you're doing it exclusively just for that and not because you agree with their policies or just prefer them over another's? strange times we live in m9s

did I stumble upon /r/music? nice blanket statement there.

bet you think I'm a Trump supported, post on Sup Forums and am not a Marxist and see this race-baiting on both sides as just a means to an end for identity politics who overlook the real problems.

Men, if not opressing women, are enabling that oppression. That's just as bad and you should be thoroughly ashamed of yourselves.

>its racist
>about 30% of latinos AND asians voted for him

what an awful musician

youtube.com/watch?v=wmyF-DBIq2I

what such bait is this?
It smells of... rich salmon from the corner of the freshest waters of australia.... god bless

>1/3 of latino men voted for trump

really makes you think

>useful

Not every latino is an asshurt illegal Mexican you fucking moron. Neck yourself.

I'm starting to love hearing this even if it is the highest quality bait

im a retard, what do those numbers represent?

What bait? Why do you think no women come onto Sup Forums?

We're hurtling head first into a new Regan era. The punk scene will be hot again soon.

>open minded liberals imply all latinos are illegals

3rd party candidates.

I'm a woman.

Suuuure you are.

>3rd party candidates.

Isn't that the percentages on the far right..?

>How is it not racist to instantly assume whites voted for trump exclusively because he is also white?

It is. But these navel-gazing drama queens refuse to see it. They enjoy demonizing and shutting "white fucking men" out of conversations and now they wonder why "white fucking men" aren't on board with their every whim.

They refuse to change their smug patronizing attitude toward the silent majority. Even now they have learned nothing and are doubling down on the very same antics that got them here.

Figures.

mods delete this thread

what bothers me the most about this is that these people clearly haven't looked at what Trump has said and that he's actually not as racist as the media painted him, and that the real problem is that he's going to take away their healthcare, balloon the deficit and destroy the environment

fucking sjws make my opinions look moronic

whoops, the numbers you're talking about are the turnout of those people. So 34% of white men turned out to vote and etc.

ohh okay that makes sense, thanks!

Because women actually have better things to do lmao

>what bothers me the most about this is that these people clearly haven't looked at what Trump has said and that he's actually not as racist as the media painted him

Most liberal people can't be fucked with actually fact checking. They hear some misinformation from their friends or on social media, take it as gospel, and then share it with others who take it the same.
>He said what?? FUCK HIM!
No sources. No nothing. Just instantly believed as truth.

>They hear some misinformation from their friends or on social media, take it as gospel, and then share it with others who take it the same.
that's what both sides do

Yes but one side is taking that misinformation as a basis to slander the voters on the other side with lots of -ists and -phobes labels and the other isn't.

The other side might think that they are idiots, sure, but they aren't out throwing all the bullshit scarlet letters on them that they themselves are receiving.

This is what pisses me off the most about the left

>How can anyone waifu such a one-dimensional snore who has such one-dimensional beliefs and opinions
she's qt

when was the last time you met a hot girl who knew jack shit about politics beyond what buzzfeed tells her

i want to fuck her in the ass right now

lauren is the kind of women that (sometimes) make rape a justified thing. fuck her