Sup Forums, how have your experiences with LSD been? Also, general psychedelic thread

Sup Forums, how have your experiences with LSD been? Also, general psychedelic thread

psychedelics are probably one of my favorite things ever

bump tho

I came raw in a girl on acid. She felt like a lizard the entire time. Thank god for abortions that could have been a dragon or something.

Did you actually knock her up while tripping?

what's your favorite?

Fucking intense, my friend was hanging in the door of the cab, at 50 KM/h , and felt my bones broke sometimes.

That's fucking crazy. Was he losing his damn mind?

Best drug I've ever done. 10/10

Yup. Dated for a few months before that and that was the only time she put out. She missed a period so we got her scraped hen went back to banging raw for a little while. Im actually about to take 2 tabs and watch jaws.

I've only ever done acid once. I plan on doing it again in a week or two w/ my SO. The first time was intense, because she didn't know I was tripping and I was trying to act sober while I peaked and started blacking out. No idea how I pulled that off, I think I told her I was drunk and high

Good luck with that! Sounds like a recipe for success. What's your favorite thing to do while rollin?

Used to do it quite often, best drug ever ever ever. But one day some douche gave us double dipped tabs and it was way too much, randomly had a panic attack while peaking but I didn't know that at the time, my body got really heavy as if I had stopped synthesizing ATP and I collapsed to the floor, not enough energy available to even breathe. It was like experiencing death while fully awake, it has changed me permanently given me PTSD but as time goes on I've been getting better. Still want to take it though but I would rather walk a mile on broken glass

B movies, horror movies, dark souls, fucking, and cooking

All recipes for glory

ever thought about trying a threshold dose and easing back into the swing of it?

Tried multiple times, had also some bad trips. Sheets of my bed were trying to eat me, the lamp was big spider etc. I was repeating to myself for multiple hours who I am, where I come from and what is my memories, to not go insane and totally get lost in random stuff and fears.

Had bad trip of this kind just once and the trip was from not well known source, so probably was not LSD anyway. Just saying. I am still thankfull even for this bad experience.

The rest of trips were awesome, just be somewhere in nature, definetely nowhere where social pressure can occur, with only trusted people and try just one dose for start.

For thinking about stuff, LSD is really great, there are some experiments with microdosing that proved, that micro doses helped some scientists in their works. I am really more creative and thinking out of the box for days after taking trip. (working as IT developer)

do you feel like you were able to take something away from those bad experiences? Lessons, etc? I've found since I tripped for the first time I have an easier time letting thoughts go. I kept falling into loops because I wouldn't let something go and it finally just clicked. I was having a good time before that epiphone, but I had an even better time after that.

I love LSD, haven't tripped in a while. But by far my favorite psychedelic, don't be a careless idiot with it and how you handle it. I always just gauged it by whether or not I was incredibly excited that it was in my hand and could take it whether or not I would. If I had any doubts of tripping that day I wouldn't do it. Never had a bad trip, not even close

tried it many times, i had a sort of bad trip once but i totally recommend it. Also is there someone else here that ever tried DMT?

seconded on the DMT. Been wanting to get ahold of some for a good minute now

Anyone ever have a massively bad trip? Like mental-breakdown bad?

Wrote questions to answer while on lsd:

Meaning of life ?
- Why did monkey eat a banana?

What is time?
- Time is life itself constantly flowing through you !

What is life?
- Life is complicated.

dmt is cool, took it two times. Shit was cash. Both times it was a little less than right dose. And yes i was drunk both times before it smoked it, ut still trip was awsome.
>all i ever wanted to see was these crazy things going on, like they show on movies n stuff
>dmt actually did the trick, everything was 8bit graphics, felt like minecraft, all lines and shapes where perfect
>second time i randomly moved myself with closed eyes and saw some poker patterns with sexy girls and shit.
Everyone who wanna do dmt, you should try it, it tastes pretty fuking bad but it`s worth the trip.

meaning of life is to be happy

i really cant catch the feeling of the 8bit graphics, i was like everything is starting to dissapear and then like 10 secs from the last hit i was literally in outer space, very intense.

Why did the monkey eat the banana? To be happy obviously.

mostly fun, it's good if you are with friends just chilling playing games or doing some kind of activity but one time i was alone and i got bored of tripping and i took a little more than usual and i felt like i was high forever!

Dropping with a friend tomorrow for the first time in like half a year, gon be good

Plus got some nos to play with, anyone tried the combo? Was pretty fucking crazy with weed alone

ok, but monkey is not a human, so he doesnt know how to be happy, he doesnt feel. Altho human knows what is happiness and how to achive it , monkey just does what his instincts tells him to do. He aint happy, boi !

First trip was life changing, then after I just microdosed, which allowed me to carey through with the crazy ideas the first trip gave me.

as i said, we didnt do it corectly
>from a lightbulb
so we messed up a bit, but if take it less then visuals are really strong

Is alphabay legit or will I get fbi'd?

fucking teenager

No but fucked by russian carders, keep your coins off the market when you can