Alright Sup Forums advice thread time

Alright Sup Forums advice thread time.

Post your problems, and I'll try my best to help.

Other anons, feel free to give advice too.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10501635
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How do I turn caps lock on?

Alright, I have quite a few problems, so.... I have an ex who lives in my old apartment because I caught her doing cocaine and she was getting in with seedy dealers... so anyway, I had to move out and now I'm living with a friend, we've got in a few arguments and I keep getting kicked out, so I've spent alot of time sleeping in my truck, I want a steady place to live but my income isn't great enough to live on my own be cause I'm doing a part time gig while I'm in school, so, what should I do? My ex also seems to find me when I sleep in my truck and last night it for really nasty, ended up having her heroin dealer pull a gun on me... shits crazy and the lack of sleep from last night forced me to call out of my job today, how the fuck do I deal?

It got really nasty*

i am going on a sex date this saturday. with a utra whore. she has a boyfreind. and she says that i can do what ever i like to her. i cant deside anything more that spanking and abuseing her ass. what should i do. i would like her to invite me back some times.

first delete system32

I already tried and I had to buy a new computer so I dont want to try again.

My life sucks and it will always suck
>6 courses
>uninspired
>probably breaking up with gf that formed in to a LDR
>she was my only friend in the past few years
>seeing psychiatrist, counsellor, and psychologist with only increasing magnitude depression diagnoses and medication
>going to an event over the weekend with the girl where she will probably abandon me and hang out with other people
>i have an exam the day after the event and i haven't been able to study for it because too busy
Fuck I hate my life. I'm going to be a lonely miserable mess for the rest of my life

How should I kill you?

My life is shit, but fixing it would take way too much effort.
How can I come to terms with the fact that things are not going to get better?

You live near SE Kansas? I'm an apartment manager and I could help a bro out.

fuck her titties
spit on her pussy and rub the shit out of it
tungue her ass
suck hard on clit
make her gag on your cock
piss on each other finger every hole she has
cum all over her
fuck her in as many positions as possible
have you no imagination fam??

I'm wet

I wish, I'm I'm central Florida along with all the pill heads

i really hope youre trolling

i do but. all of that is boring. i want to dominate her in a new way. i imaigne that all of that is more or less her everday.

I literally cannot stop sucking dicks

Please I just want to know how to turn my caps lock on with this keyboard so I can activate this vpn.

please leave your adress and we shall send over a bucket of dungs.

Press the any key

I genuinly feel like I dont fit in anywhere. No matter where it is, Im always out of place, sticking out like a soar thumb. Hell, even when im laying in my own god damn bed I feel like that sometimes. Im socially retarded and have extremely low self esteem. I have no idea how to fix any of this, or where to even begin.

What is your take on it?

>im also slightly autistic (probably)
>mfw

301 Bald Eagle Ct Moncks Corner SC 29461

do you not have a capslock key?

I'm in a similar position so maybe just knowing you're not alone will help.

90% of it is your attitude. Change to, half full attitude with everything even bad stuff it seriously helps

I need Jeri Ryan...

How to Doc-user?

Dies it take long to learn jerking off with your legt hand

Hah SE SIDE NIGGA

Im fairly well off in life. Muscular, social, semi-aesthetic, educated/intelligent, uppermiddle class. I have mostly everything I want, and am in a position to work toward my goals, so im generally happy. I do most of the activities I want to do and have some great friends. However, my problem is, and it's going to be phrased poorly but here it goes, I feel like I am pre-disposed to friends, or situations that kind of feel 'defaulted' to me. Like my living situations, or how I was in high school, the friends i made in highschool and associated myself with. Im not really the same person I was but im stuck with the general group of people I kind grew up or chose to associate myself with at the time.

I often wonder if moving to another city and being completely independant will get me out of this rut, but this is probably a terrible idea.

I know what most people will say,"just go meet new people", however the problem with this is if I start associating with new or different types of people, the friends I have right now will start judging me, and veiwing me differently, so it's quite a quandry.

Also I live in a small town so it's really hard to meet new people, it's alot of the same shit.

I have the shift key but no caps lock.

Stop being OP

Sucks man. Some advice, look into income based rural development usda properties. Rural Development is some of the best, least known about apartments.

sorry sir you are outside of our delivery range.
may i susgest you try the internet? quite alot of dick out there. i do hope you shallow and good day to you sire.

>I got molested by my neighbor when I was 6
>can't even tell my parents
>parents had high expectations of me
>now 20 years old
>Spent four and a half years trying to finish an associate degree
>can't even find a job
>depressed most of the time
>the only refuge I have is this shithole on the internet
>What the hell should I do with my life...

fokus on sex. and become quite deranged and then the othershit wont really matter. stop being a victim maby.

I never really thought of trying the Internet but I'll try and give it a shot. Any websites you might suggest my good man?

Me and my gf been aruging alot neither of us want to break up but we can't fix it...wut do?

Go to Control Panel > Regional and Language Options > Keyboards & Languages > Change Keyboard > Advanced Key Settings.

There you will find the setting to turn off Caps Lock with the SHIFT key, as it should be by default.

Find your neighbor and beat his ass. It would give you closure.

Accept that you'll have differences of opinions and respect each other's ideas?

I need sauce on this to clear my depression

>I can't get over ex
>I can't get over the fact that ex left me due to my depression
>I can't tell my doctor/therapist about my recent suicide attempt because I don't want to make her feel guilty for prescribing me medication, I'm shy to tell them
>I tried to suicide but failed
>I'll probably do it again in the future
>I can't get over the break up
>He gave me no chances
>He was abusive, hit me, beat me up but I still love him
>wtf.mfw

Wat do :( ?
>inb4 an hero

Thanks user, I appreciate your advice, have some tits on me from one of my less crazy exes.

good sir i only have ones for the european marked.
however i would imaign there are many servises that allow a young chap like youself to go out and get your chaps off.

for iphone
Touch Settings -> General -> Keyboard -> Enable Caps Lock -> ON

Get genetically tested to see which depression meds work. Kicks ass if your insurance covers it.

Thanks

This is now a YLYL thread

I want to start riding a bmx and learn some tricks, maybe go on competitions
But i am not confident enough though
Also i am a youngfag and not really an ''athleatic'' type of a guy

how do i get all guns gold on call of duty: black ops 3?

If femanon

Step 1, post tits
Step 2 receive adoration
Step 3 ????
Step 4 profit

If regular Sup Forumsro attempt for suicide 2 anhero

TRIPS HAS SPOKEN

Cheat codes

get little brother. force him to play. go out. an hero.

>I'm trans while I'm by myself and I'm really passable,I act feminine and stuff in bed but I act like a boy everywhere else, does that count ?

So you're Gaston?

>Im fairly well off in life. Muscular, social, semi-aesthetic, educated/intelligent, uppermiddle class. I have mostly everything I want, and am in a position to work toward my goals, so im generally happy. I do most of the activities I want to do and have some great friends

I hate you already. simply for existing

Post pic or forever ugly and fat

Plenty of support groups for that stuff

Do you know Dr. Free?

I laughed harder than what should be allowed

I can show you through skype.

More of

i have a hard time not thinking about murder. how to stop this.

So how to get Jeri Ryan with being a creepy stalking user with no real way to connect with her without being creepy stalking user?

Ditto.

Fucked up part of it is,

I ended up killing animals for fun while growing up and it showed on my psychological profile and now,
the only motivation I find everyday is to kill the motherfucker, preferably in front of his wife and kids. That will get me somewhere.

blindfold her, arouse her (not letting her cum)
walk away come back later.

fuck her in public (maybe under table)

you can work with temperature (ice or candles close to her vagina and so on.

let her choke on your dick.

man there is a lot to do... just use google

well i will do orgasmen controll but i cant do puplic on satureday. just want something. new you know.

why's that? because you're envious / jealous? or because i'm complaining even though there's nothing inherently wrong with my life

Step 1: Stop caring what others think about you.
Step 2: Profit.

Aaaah, the good ol' "Just do something you have no idea how to do".

Definitely try to kill yourself again. This time try harder.

no u

well. what do you want to do? do that. and then dance.

Why the fuck is so hard to not care? Just mind your business and keep going forward and act cool.

Knowing I'm not the only one doesn't help at all. I don't understand why anyone finds comfort in that. I know I'm supposed to change my attitude but every thing I do pushes against changing it. I'm stuck!

I'm just following my physicians prescriptions, no insurance kill me now

Why do all therapists require a reference from my general practicioner?

No I guess that's not the real issue here.
Why do I at times feel like I need to go see a therapist to function in society, yet find the requirement to talk to my GP about it an unsurmountable obstacle?

jealousy. too bad there's no cure

Then you don't want it badly enough

I dunno, maybe because it bothers me anyway.

I'm trying my best though there's no way out I've tried for over 8 months straight

strawpoll.me/10501635

?????????????????????????

as a shy and a bit anxious person, how to approach / talk to people who are cool, without annoying them and what are signs that they are comfortable / annoyed?

Psychologists and counselors are a waste of time.

The most often you can see them is maybe 3 or 4 times a month tops. There isn't enough time in the sessions to cover all the problems you are running into so they can't make an accurate therapy plan for your issues if they don't have enough information. And if they have any therapy they try to give like cognitive behavioral therapy once again, you can only do it like 3 or 4 times a month. It isn't enough to be effective.

After maybe 8 visits, my psychologist has given me life advice for fixing my problems that I could have googled in 5 seconds.

I don't blame them. I'm sure if they could have it another way they would see me way more often and stick with me to get me the help I need. But the way things work just prevent them from being able to be much of assistance to anyone.

I'm probably going to stop seeing my psychologist soon. They have been absolutely no help to me.

For social retardation, you're literally just gonna have to keep practicing. Keep going places and talking to people. You're gonna sound autistic/whatever but eventually you'll shape up. As for self esteem, hit the gym if you can. If not, find other means to work out. Keep talking to people. From here on out just remember that it gets better

I fap a lot, to the point I have become a guy with premature ejaculation

I need serious advice.

stop beeing a fag and become a cumdumpster. that way you can cum when ever. as long as your ass is open for bussnus.

ok legit problem here Sup Forumsitches

i saw that my gf re installed okcupid on her phone and didnt tell me. asked her on it and apparently she 'only installed it this morning to check whether or not someone messaged [her] since [she] last checked.

im calling bullshit. we used to be poly, during which she ignored 'condiitons' we set and technically cheated on me twice, but giving her another chance (seeing as shes pretty dense) im not really too keen to trust her.

thoughts? im thinking break up but after 18 months it sucks, although like fuck am i letting her off with being a slut with other guys.

I want to nuke Chad, but I don't have nukes.
How do I aquire then?

dump her like trump dumps mexis ! she is loyal to nothing it seems. and she is bold. as she is useing her phone. ergo. she is human trash to you,

>Be me, 18
>Playing guitar for 8 years
>Been trying to write music for 2 years
>Cannot for the life of me think of something original, musically or lyrically
>2 years pass, not a single song written
>Realize I spent time I should have been practicing/writing just learning other people's songs, poorly
>Now in the middle position where I'm not original enough to be a songwriter, but also not good enough to be a session musician
>Best friend of 4 years picks up the guitar in Sophmore year of High School
>Writes like 25 different catchy songs in a year
>I spend Senior year producing/recording his music, sometimes adding drums and bass
>Everybody loves it
>All the credit goes to him
>Feel like he's either just using me until he gets all of the stuff he needs for recording music, or just doesn't like me anymore
>Still haven't been able to write music since then
>Feel like everything I want to say with music has been said already, and better than I could ever do
>Feel like I wasted my teenage years
>Considering quitting music all together and selling every instrument I have
>Spending my off time now regretting life choices, living in a routine lifestyle, and playing games online
>Got about 3 real friends to talk to, and each time I do, I feel like they're just drifting apart from me and I'm gonna end up by myself in a few months
>Have no other skills to fall back on besides music
>Stuck in hometown
>Going to a lower than average college for a major that I don't know if I'll enjoy
>Emotionally drained, nothing really bothers/excites me anymore
>Just fucking exausted.

Any advice?

make a fake account and write her, then you have certainty

Then where the bloody hell am I supposed to go to get my life back on track? Can a church even help me after spending half my formative youth among internet philosophers, and then some years of Sup Forums? Even ISIS probably isn't an option because I doubt their brainwashing is as strong as Sup Forums's.

How come our supposed social safetynets aren't working?

Don't worry user many people succeeded later on in life. Also talk with the guy maybe you can piggyback on his success if anything else fails.