Yo does anyone on here know why my juice is turning dark like this...

Yo does anyone on here know why my juice is turning dark like this? It's supposed to be a clear juice and I put a brand new coil in specifically for this juice. I even checked the coil and it isn't gunky

Is it really clear juice?

smoke real cigarettes u fag

Oh shit, did you prime the coil before putting it in?

its got those new fangled faggot detectors

It turns as it ages / heated

>juice
cancerjuice

Is that really important? I've never done it and my vape runs fine.

you might wanna do an oil change, the coil is probably burnt out again so you have to get some new spark plugs cause my coils were burnt too. sometimes sludge from the engine can get caught inside so you might have to do a drainage.

Nicotine and flavorings oxidize as they age and change color, the sweeter/more savory the juice and higher nicotine will translate to a greater change.

We get it....you vape.

It is important and you could have burned your coil and that's why it's brown now.

Holy fuck quads get

Quads reveal wisdom on a faggot topic, vaping.

It's the natural chemical process of faggotry, OP.

Yeah man, idk what the fuck it is. The juice doesn't even keep its flavor it just Tastes really sugary

What is the flavor is it? Dessert/cream or sugary flavors tend to burn out your build faster and they also turn brown in as you use it. Because the sugars burn and sometimes a little bit of the juice back-washes from the chamber into the tank. Slowly turning the juice in the tank a brownish color.

Bro, you in the 616 area? We should get zagged sometime.

quads = vape god

>juice
This

It's slaughter pops grape white

765 homie

this, you probably burned the coil. put 5 drips of juice on the coil and it it soak for 20 minutes then do 5 dry vapes before energizing it

this

It probably just has a high sugar content in the mix. It happens with some flavors.

This. Sweet flavors burn and gunk up the coil and cotton, then that black shit all over the cotton leeches into the juice.

Can't really taste a difference, but it makes you think... clearly what's going into you lungs is not all that clean. Still a million times better than cigarettes.

I checked man the coil looks fine. I always have this problem with juice do you think my tank is just shitty?

Not op, just asking.
>Pic related

nicotine and oils degrades in light

Yeah.... You're all dumbasses. I bet you sucking on that vape but never even sucked on a real nipple. I bet your mom refused to breastfeed you. The reason the juice turns brown is because of the nicotin that oxidizes. If there were any sugar in your juice you would burn the whole mod up. Only a real faggot could think you can vaporize sugar... Check your chemistry assholes.

Op here, does your juice still taste good? Mine doesn't taste like it should just really sugary

It's honestly probably just the sugars in the juice burning as you use it. What nicotine is it?

If it's brand new you really do, or wait until it steeped in the cotton the first fill.

I quit the cotton shit though, been using porous ceramic coils from cCell

Not actual sugars but the artificial sweet flavors. They oxidize much more than the nicotine.

I have a very deep tank and after running a coil through 30 mL or so of a sweet flavor and filling the tank up, after a few hours you can see that the juice at the bottom of the tank around the holes where the juice wicks into the cotton is dark from the stained cotton leeching burnt residue back into the juice, while the juice at the top of the tank remains clear.

does the vape have adjustable wattage? you might be running it too high for the coil and thats burning it

coils will burn fast if you dont prime them though

I really don't get why people who vape are instantly fedora wearing virgins ?

It's because your using a mouth fedora, they cause neckbeards, faggotry, niggerdom, and obsession with traps and sucking boi pussy/dicks

I have 3 juice and it's brown. Not dark brown, but enough to be noticeable. It's probably the sugars and the nicotine.

Vape shop owner here, you fucking moron.

Always fucking prime your coils.

if you don't, you'll just end up burning the cotton on the inside of the coil that didn't get completely soaked.

He'll there's even ways to prime rda's.

You need to make sure it's soaked because it's getting dark from the burned cotton.

Yeah no smart person honestly things its healthy, just healthier. But i don't care because I'm not in the business of giving a shit what other people do.

just get an RDA they are better anyway!

wat

See

Op, I just said I did prime it

Just did this yesterday, first dual coil build with a mutation x v5

How'd I do?

fucking dorks

vaping is the stupidity of smoking wthout any of the cool factor

No, it doesn't go that quickly.

It's the coil, he didn't prime it, and burnt the inside.

I I don't get you. I agree a fedora wearing
virgin is a dumbass but not every dumbass is a fedora wearing virgin. Maybe my reference to the lack of breastfeeding remebered you on the trail that lead you to becomming a dumbass fedora wearing virgin. But y'all are dumbasses because of what you're saying. I would not implicate myself if I never smoked a
vape.
As you correctly state it's an oxidizing phenomenon. It happens more near the coton and on the coton because there O2 is present. It's not à color transfer from a gunky coton.