How will the world react to the great colombian-brazilian alliance?

How will the world react to the great colombian-brazilian alliance?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/portuguese/noticias/2015/12/151217_brasil_latinos_tg
cartamaior.com.br/?/Editoria/Midia/'Os-brasileiros-nao-se-sentem-latino-americanos' /12/26183
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why would Brazil trust an American satellite?

La solución es mas simple que cerrar la frontera.Privatizar los privilegios que tiene cualquier inmigrante que este en el país,es decir, no pide acceder a educación,salud ni programas (como el progresar o por el estilo)a no ser que sea un descendiente de Argentino de 2 generaciones (es decir: Tenes al menos un abuelo argentino).Aunque ahora mismo no se si serviría con tanto inmigrante pero en su momento podría habernos salvado

I like them both! You should form a unified south America desu

monkeyzil + congolombia?

hmmm

The three biggest obstacles to a united Latin America are:
1. Colombia (puppet state)
2. Brazil (Language/ cultural barrier)
3. Argentina (known cunts)

In 15 years time, Buenos Aires will be the Amerindian Republic of the Rio de la Plata, just like it was the Italian republic of Rio de La Plata 60 years ago. Cultures, to be dominant -and this is irrelevant of the liberal regime or any kind of government- must constantly generate expansion of their own people, keeping alive the waves of immigrants, physically surround the civic centers of the capital near government offices, not country clubs or suburban neighborhoods outside the main cities, fill the police, the army, hospitals, public school, etc. The Italian and European decline in Buenos Aires is impressive. Italians quietly retire from sites where Amerindians arrive en masse. Back then, Italian food was the norm, and it needed not to be named as such. Now italian food equals chinese food in foreign-ness.

To occupy territory, the major cities, is a guarantee of future success. Withdrawing the country club and the suburban neighborhoods in order to not run into Amerindians is a sign of defeat and a guarantee of extinction as a national group.
The warnings were duly submitted.

with mild interest

will cocaine be less expansive?

>the most usa friendly countries in SA are the ones who are doing better

0n?

it could be less expensive

Brazil has no place in a Latin American union. We are simply not latin americans. We don't feel latin americans. We don't identify with latino stuff. We don't hear their music, watch their movies, eat their food or speak their language. We're our own thing.

Now, a Latin American Union will also never happen because of the following reasons:

-Chile is pretty much the only Latin American country that has a positive future ahead. Peru has been growing, too.
-Argentina is shit, don't be fooled, they were good many decades ago. They're shit, can't pay debts and are poorer every day; Kirchner ruined them for good.
-Venezuela and Bolivia are steaming shit tier, no one wants them around

>country filled with mestizos with portuguese (latin language) blood
>somehow it's not latin american
Brasil is pretty different no shit but so is Chile, Perú, etc.
The only similar countries are Argentina with Uruguay and the ex-Gran Colombia ones

:3
Tbf being from the northern part of the country I've always felt more close to Colombia than any other Hispanic country. I for once wouldn't mind an alliance more profound with them specially cause we could stop the "coke route" that plagues both states

speak by yourself u shitskin i am white latino

make no doubt about it, the US is subtly fucking you. you may not realize it because everything seems ok (especially in comparison to most of your neighbors). you guys are lucky the CIA makes so much money with your cartel. otherwise you would be fucked just like the rest of SA

>We don't feel latin american
Speak for yourself faggot.

I liked what you guys did regarding the Chapecoense disaster. There's bros pottencial between us. However your gov is a mess now, so I doubt this will happen anytime soon.

>our* gov is a mess now

fixd

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
CHIIIICAAAAANOOOOOOOOO JKSAKJFAJAAFKAJKAGKAAKAKKSKSAKKKKASAKJAKSAKKSAJLSAJAJSKAKSKSJSJSKAJAKKSKSAKSKSKSKKSSKKSDKDKSJSKSAKAAKSSKAKSKDAKDKSKDKSAKAKSKSKSSLDDJS

We're not latin americans, because that label has become too identified with Spanish-speaking americans. We don't consume your culture. We are a huge country with over 200 million people living here, with huge differences between states and regions -- the South with heay German, Polish and Ukrainian populations; Southeast with Italians, Portuguese, Lebanese; More indigenous North; mixed Northeast with significant black population; mixed people everywhere. Our own culture is just very different.

Yeah, you're closer to Uruguay, but you're still much closer to Chile and Peru and whatever. In fact, you would've all become the same fucking country/republic if Bolívar had had it his way. Not Brazil. We were always different from the start.

Not to say we are better or anything, but we're simply "aliens" here, kinda like Suriname.

Chile and Peru are the only countries that are doing alright now, and a Latin American Union would never work anyway because of Venezuelan and Bolivian cancer

Yes, you're completely isolated from the region

bait

WE ARE LATIN YOU STUPID SPEAK FOR YOURSELF

I think you're being very paranoid

He is completely delusional. It reminds me of the Frenchs in the romance threads, don't give him more (You)s pls

What about it is bait, you moron? One merely has to study the history of South America and Brazil and compare, starting from the i dependence movements, Bolívar, and the Brazilian Empire.

Take it however you like, we are simply not in the same identity, our histories are sharply different, our cultures are very distinct.

i hope so. i like columbia and columbians in general. i just worry what will happen to a lot of our puppet states if we decide to pull the plug on you guys. it would be very bad, and in a situation like yours, the government/economy failing will result in a power vacuum. and since there is a powerful drug cartel in your business in your cunt, they would likely be the ones taking direct control of your cunt. i would just hate to see columbia end up like mexico

(You)

bbc.com/portuguese/noticias/2015/12/151217_brasil_latinos_tg

"Brazilians refuse "latin-american" identity, but still want to lead the region, study says"

cartamaior.com.br/?/Editoria/Midia/'Os-brasileiros-nao-se-sentem-latino-americanos' /12/26183

"Brazilians don't feel latino"

Even latin-american (Spanish speaking) writers know and have discussed this phenomenon

Studied also show that most Brazilians don't know shit about neighbouring countries and do NOT feel any sort of identity with latin america

Stop crying and take it

*powerful drug cartel in your cunt

You do realize Colombia is doing far worse don't you?

EL PAÍS: "Discute-se cada vez mais se o Brasil pertence integralmente à América Latina. Os brasileiros, em geral, não se sentem de todo latino-americanos, e sim simplesmente “brasileiros”, por múltiplas razões históricas, entre as quais a língua que os separa dos outros"

You guys who are saying brazilians are latinos or feel latino or identify with latin america are fucking delusional and/or misinformed. This has been a WELL KNOWN ISSUE for YEARS.

Fuck off, Ivan.
Go get wasted with you Vodca.