Why are nords always so mean to us?

Why are nords always so mean to us?

Jealousy t b h

because you look like this now

Don't pay attention to divisive jews.

Because success bring jealousy and snowniggers can't into relevance

You should judge by the personality, not the looks.

Now take this!

who cares, just keep pushing the immigrants north

Racism. Nords may act "tolerant" but in reality they hate nonwhites.

Because you deserve it

No, we hate everyone who is loud, obnoxious, appears threatening, and can't take a joke for shit, I.E basically non-whites.

t. terone

We need a united Europe to defend ourselves from the American menace. They have been ruling Europe because we were divided, and now look at the state of this shithole of a continent.

KILL AMERIKANS!

>not blaming germany for fucking shit up in the last couple of years

If you want to get mad, get mad at the germs.

I look a bit like the Anglo meme guy

How about sending them the fuck home.

your eyes and nose are mongol though

Because they're insecure.
They know that without Meds, they would still be living in straw huts

>stupid fucking undercut

Bet my ass that you wear plaid shirts too you fucking queer.
You know where you belong you fucking nu-male.

they need a safe place in Northern Europe

the natural state of Europe is one of infighting, it will never stop, son. you invaded us in WW2 after all and what's 70 years in the grand scheme of things

They need to fix their own shithole, like we did.

Germans are the most beautiful,kind and intelligent people on this planet. Stop hating them, you austrians are always butthurt about based Germans.

It really boggles my mind why no-one gives a single shit about Austria. The last two world wars were both caused by people that were at some moment austrian citizens. And no-one bats an eye. They have caused the deaths of hundreds of millions of innocent people, yet everone thinks that the germans are evil murerous childraters. Do you sometimes wonder why there are so few austrians on Sup Forums? It`s because they think that they are superior to us peasants. The ones you see here are german immigrants. Do you ever wonder why the swiss are so worried about defence, why they have conscription, mined bridges and tunnels? Do you really think its the french or italians they fear? The swiss know. They know what the austrians are capable of, and thats the real reason why they are not in the EU. It all starts making sense when you realise that the austrians are capable of things you can not even start to imagine. Why do you think that the Balkans is such a constant shitshow, protip its not the turks.

Nobody ever listens, but if we want to advance as a species then destroying Austria is a must. They have plunged the world into utter destruction two times in the last century, and they WILL do it again. They use the germans as scapegoats, because the germans are simple robots that will always do their masters bidding. The austrians are the actual jews. Do you ever wonder why you almost never see austrians on int? It`s because they are plotting their next step. I can`t even imagine what the new lefty prime minister Van der Bellen will plans for Europe. The entire refugee crysis is masterminded by the austrians who want to trigger a civil war in Germany, so that the German Federation collapses and divides into differeny duchies. Bavaria will be incorporated into Austria and the austrians will once again be the rulers of the germanosphere and entire Europe if their plan succeeds. But if it doesn`t, then the entire world will just think that Germany is just sperging out again and bomb it to the ground, while vile austrians just laugh in their lederhosen and retreat to the Alps for a few decades to drink beer, yodel and hatch their new insidious plan to destroy Europe. WAKE UP! THEY WILL DO IT AGAIN IF WE DO NOT STOP THEM NOW!

Don't worry friendly wop, I will protect you from the mean arabs.

love you italy

the brown man needs a safe space for his penis in the vagina of a Scandinavian woman

you keep promoting your women as the hottest around but you don't want to share, nope

Is this a copy/pasta I'm not aware of?

daily reminder that Archimedes was sicilian, thus terrone, so Italian. Ancient Greeks were italians.

I am wearing plaid right now
I'm not a hipster though, we don't have them here. I'm a redneck. I cut my hair that way because I'm thinning on top (I need length to hide it) and grey on the sides around my temples (short to hide that).

Well said.

You're brown. They will feel right at home with you lot.

I'll confess. It's a Finnish divide and conquer tactic.

We got sick of other Europeans being so united and ganging up on us for being different so some Finns started spamming anti-mediterranean and anti-white images with proxies on Sup Forums and it catched on.

we'll all migrate to Scandinavia together and share the pussy

you'd end up killing yourselves over the depressing weather and food desu

Because you are a window to our future. Our pure aryan blood is getting browned.

it's always warm when you're balls deep. plus the Muslims have already set up good food places in Scandinavia

I have a female (Nigerian) cousin in Sweden already

yes yeeees good goyims, keep posting in my thread, move your little goyim fingers and digit those good goy posts eheheheheh

>the Muslims have already set up good food places in Scandinavia
95% of them are shitty ahmed's pizzerias

cmon baby racemix with me and let's make beautiful superintelligent ashkenazi babbies

If Nords wanted brown dick so much why didn't they import christian africans and latin americans?

My nose and beard looks exactly like the Mediterranian one (except it is black colored). But I'm not posting pictures.

your nose is black colored? interesting

what did you expected

Because they are literal barbarians.
(Meds + Celts + Slavs + Ugro-Finnics) - (Germanics + Anglos + Cnabs) = peaceful and content Europe

nothing wrong with anglos

>undercut
>"""""nu""""-male
t. retard

The only good things that Anglos ever made were actually made by the Irish and Scots Tbh

Even with extreme cherry picking ours look better. Well defined central street and properly spaced houses vs just randomly placed huts.

>Wogs

are you kidding me?

It's memes. Most Nordics have nothing against South Euros.

t. white male with dreadlocks

yanks have been ruling shit, it's the eternal kraut that has always divided and ruined europe

canada confirmed for new rome

Germans are the best people ever. Stop being so jealous, anglos.

>le ww1 is germany's fault meme

>le hitlur did nuthing wrong meme XDD

>ours is better
Wtf do you unironically defend your booga muts ?

... makes me a bit tingly tbqh. Beard could do with a little trimming though.

godwin's law

Schrödinger's Eternal Anglo: Germanic when it suits them, Celtic when it doesn't

It kind of was though. Unless I'm mistaken Germany contained the most pro-war people in positions of power out of all the big participants. Also, go to sleep, it's christmas in a few hours.

I fucked a niggerian bitch once, she was married to some dude in Niggeria lol. He called her just right after I had nutted in her. Shameful display!

Here here.

>bitch

please don't use sexist language

that's pretty hot, my oil-drilling friend

it's "hear hear", dumbass

Germany had no choice but to go to war. It was either bet on taking out the French before the ruskies arrived or get crushed.

>to defend ourselves from the American menace
>KILL AMERIKANS!
Stupid dago

>extramarital sex

HARAM!

they got crushed anyway lol

Rly? Also pay denbts.

it's "debts", dumbass

Why are french so mean to anyone? They're not even masterrace blondes like nordics.

I'm not Mediterranean, I'm Iberian. Mediterranean is just a geographical term. There are a lot of ethnicities in the Mediterranean area (Berbers, Arabs, Slavs, Iberians, French, Greeks, Turks, Albanians).

Do NOT trust nords!! Once we clean this world from shitskins we meds would be next on their list

Oh my, I gan't get anything right.

This.

come home, tarraconense man

it's the other way around so far, the 'shitskins' are cleaning the world out of Nords

so far so good my tanned friend

Shut up, wog. America contributed more to the world in 20 years than Shitaly in 2000 years.

Say sorry

say this to my Italian face and not behind a Taiwanese screen and see what happens to your frog legs?

>my Italian face

You are Greek.

I'm on vacation. Italians are an Arab-Greek mix

look here he's probably a descendant of ancient greeks

>nothing wrong with anglos

Literally this. Europans need to be friends (without EU-cuckoldry ofc).

Vandals were ancient poles though

>Europans need to be friends

wrong

I agree about be friends in a real Europa of nations states, not in the UE.

But blaming Jews for this? Sounds ridiculous.

this

jewettes are cute, CUTE!

>tfw no qt goyim hating, shekel hording, yaprak eating, gefilte fish cooking, mincha reciting, menorah lighting, tefillin wearing, peyot growing, zionist supporting, shofar blowing, challah braiding, hanukkah celebrating, suka constructing, tikkun leil shavuot studying, pomegranate harvesting, purim commemorating, hamantash baking, yom kippur fasting, mikvah bathing, yeshiva researching, kashrut dieting, shechitah slaughtering, tahor purifying, teramuh offering, zavah abstaining, zeved habat naming, minyan contributing, hazzan singing, multicultural promoting, morally conniving, salmon curing, keplach frying, dreidel spinning, meat koshering, tzedakah giving, parashah reading, shema davening, maariv beseeching, siddur adhering, kabbalah thinking, matzot preparing, kotel wailing, chametz burning, karpas dipping, teshuva atoning, chesed bestowing, yeast withholding, kiddush sanctifying, hilonim respecting, siyum achieving, netilat yadayim washing, maror grating, bareich blessing, afikoman stealing, omer counting, hol hamoed holidaying, tish attending, kitniyot rejecting, ketubah signing, kiddushin dedicating, badeken covering, chatan encircling, mazel tov shouting, temple mourning, krenzi dancing, zimmun recounting, pidyon haben redeeming, brit milah advocating, shalom bayit reconciling, klezmer playing, khazone intoning, krekht creating, kinnor plucking, tziltzal banging, nusach conducting, paspag browning, haroset grinding, kugel roasting, kasha boiling, knish grilling, cholent stewing, shidduch arranging, shadchan matching, frum heeding, tzitziyot sewing, khumra obeying, kapparot sacrificing, sheitel wrapping, zuzzim acquiring, baal teshuva embra jew gf

my guess is that the more anti-EU someone is, the more ethnonationalist and anti "European friendship" they also are, on average

>In the disturbances which followed the downfall and execution of Stilicho, the wives and children of barbarian foederati throughout Italy were slain by the local Romans.
Say sorry

You picked a shit example but I agree with you nonetheless

ashkenazi jews look exactly like italians and greeks

sorry, we are truly chimping niggers

Big mistake in my opinion.
>The natural consequence was that these men (estimates describe their numbers as perhaps 30,000 strong) flocked to the protection of Alaric, clamoring to be led against their enemies. The Visigothic warlord accordingly crossed the Julian Alps and began a campaign through the heart of Italy. By September 408, the barbarians stood before the walls of Rome.

I wish...this is the average phenotype of italians

plaid shirts are good you stupid Austrocunt