Sleepytime creepshots thread.... Go!

Sleepytime creepshots thread.... Go!

faggot

who the fuck sleep like that?

drugs

A passed-out drunk girl that was just sexually assaulted or is about to be.

gf
she was asleep

one of my exgirlfriends had this weird thing when she was sleeping. i'd watch her because i only get 4 hours of sleep a night. her nipples would get really hard then release, get hard again, she'd moan, move around, pussy would get wet, dry up. everything happened really quickly like the dream state sped up.

moar!!

i passed out drunk on a party once.
apparently i just took a chair and sat on it somewhere and didn't move a fucking inch until i woke up the next morning.
i sat on it normally. sometimes, and i imagine she had her phone plugged in, she fell asleep during that or even using her cell.
then someone pulled off her pants.
i pray to god he fucked her too, god damn, such a waste.

GF asleep

more of this sexy lady

man this set is at least 10 years old. makes me feel like the biggest oldfag seeing it again. do you have more?

lets see her face

Do you have it?

no, i was asking for more though

sorry face no

Never do this IRL guys, it doesn't work like they show in these pictures.

She was fucking Freddy Kruger. Right in your own bed.

Bullshit. Alcohol is your friend.

Holy shit I know that girl! Do you have more?

Women have sex dreams too. Nothing special about it.

Maybe..Wouldn't have worked in my situation I was < 18 at the time. It was so bad...

That picture is ancient. You do not know her, she is just a generic looking white chick.

She went to your school right?

Her name is heather if there are more pics I'll give the last name

OC of me ready to penetrate my sleeping ex

yerah but it was the sped up body responses that i found bewildering. no woman since has had such a obvious reaction to dreams.

i also found i could affect it as she dreamed.

I had two female roomates one year in college, a fat blonde and a hot redhead. The redhead doesn't know that we've had sex.

My wife decided she was willing to try anal a few years ago. She doesn't know I had been fucking her in the ass and then cleaning my dick off in her mouth since we started dating. She would have enough of a hangover that she wouldn't notice the taste or sore ass.

Alcohol works.

I had a guy friend I met via Sup Forums grope me in my sleep

I do know her, anyone got the rest?

How does that work?

Those girls do not look look at all alike aside from both being brunette white chicks. Different hair, skin, and facial structure.

We know you want to jerk off to your high school crush but it isnt her.

I've got pics of her wearing the same shirt and ring.

I usually smoke bunk shitty weed but he had medical so it was a big difference for me. passed out, he said he would sleep on the couch. i woke up at some point because he was like trying to cuddle me while saying "oh 'user' i love you so much"
and i pushed him away and passed back out. i guess i didnt think anything of it because some of my girl friends, when passed out, do/say dumb shit.
i woke up again some time later and i couldnt figure out why, i still had a nice high going so i really shouldnt have been waking up.
i went to the restroom, came back smoked a bowl then fell back asleep. i woke up again and his hand was down my pants, in my panties. i was mortified. i froze, not really knowing what to do. but he kept playing with me.. so my body naturally reacted and i started realizing that i was more aroused than i was scared
so i pretended to be asleep.
i have a weird sleeping fetish now

A pic with the same ring, where is the rest of this set!

age & location

what, no.

Every thread someone says "I know her" about some random bitch. They never do.

Post them. Prove me wrong.

Or just fuck off.

what you don't want more of us groping you?

Another pic with the same ring. Oh it's her I know that for a fact, I'd be willing to give info if someone has the rest of the set

the stories and information posted on this website are works of pure fiction...

everyone knows her name already

What is it

>the stories and information posted on this website are works of pure fiction...

are not a faggot

kr