I'm stoned as fuck Sup Forums

I'm stoned as fuck Sup Forums.
>Don't you think its amazing that the human race has come so far.
>ffs man we're sending things to other planets.
>And
>ELECTRICITY,
>Isn't it amazing too?
>We're literally sitting miles away from each other and communication through text.
>Language is of course another gift to mankind.

>We are the blessed race user's.
>We are the Earth's masterrace.

GENERAL WEED THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4NJlUribp3c
youtube.com/watch?v=aEW-j_OLh5U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Doing shit in the material plane doesn't count towards being an advanced race.
Sure is quite amazing we got so much figured out here, but this isn't anywhere near our peak capability.

"we" as if you had anything to do with it you lazy pothead. Keep being a leech on society you worthless scum LOL

yes that is cool
this is even cool-ier

what have you done, specifically? besides shitpost, that is.

Don't hate the pothead. Pothead is love.

Fuck off .

What are you guys smoking?
I just smoked 2 joints of some indica strain.

i really wish my stoner boner friend would be more politically motivated but they all live up to the stereotype of non-voting pothead who is disenfranchised for one reason or another

Offffff to the space it goessss

Some sour diesel I'm storing for a party

And is it also amazing that you're wasting your days messing with your brain because 'dude weed lmao, it's so fun'? All you care about is carnal pleasure. Yes, those things are amazing, but you sound like a fucking idiot when you talk like that. This is the level of thought a 10-year-old can achieve.

I should start writing too.

Nice dubs

I love how we get to space using gigantic flaming dicks.

I'm lucky enough to be having some good old amnesia. I try to stay away from indicas as it turns me to a lazy, good for nothing blob with enormous munchies.

Pop sativa, pop a game, say my name, what's your strain?

mtg/hearthstone have to be the best thing to play while stoned

right now i got some shattery oils from the clinic
louie and dosidos nothing too special

damn son you keep being check'd

I've never gotten high off an oil.
How is the oil high compared to the flower high?

Don't know the name of the strain :(

Can't believe Sup Forums of all places is so against weed..

Wewlad

space is fake faggot

>haven't gotten high off of oil
i might just believe that to be user error :^)
oils are potent enough that any seasoned smoker will feel it once they are taking a proper dosage.

i always describe the difference as a oil/concentrate high is "lighter" or more cleaner. while bud highs are heavy and dull and more prone to couch lock i don't know. the strains play a part too of course. if i puff a nice sativa jay then i will feel lighter and airier etc.

>a 10 year old can achieve
I highly doubt a 10 year old can fully comprehend how electricity works and the complexity of space flight and engineering.

With that said, a persons age does not take away from the awe that is what we have accomplished. 10, 20, 50, 100. Your age has no correlation to how impressive we are as a species

>420

It's mostly because they're:
>idiots
>shut ins that have never tried it
>People who have never tried it and been told it's the devil
>People who have tried it but smoked with assholes who made it a bad time, or just couldn't handle it.

It actually is not, just several *whateveritis* activists feeling morally obliged to try and degrade a smoking individual.
Luckily, smoking individuals couldn't care less, so it's pretty harmless.

Hey OP

I just ate 90mg od codein
Should I smoke some hash now?

>the human race has come so far

We're still a turd flinging chimp race. We just name up with new names for it

Thanks for describing user.

Let's post trippy songs

youtube.com/watch?v=4NJlUribp3c

Smoke it up bro.

>tfw you smoked last night and lost your phone

I need to stop

You missed my point completely. OP never elaborated on any of those details, he just had a list of things - all of which can be appreciated on a basic level by immature minds.
Trust me, I used to smoke a lot of weed. It does no good for you, but it can easily prove detrimental to your life.

my grandmother turns 100 next summer.
imagine what you will know in that amount of time.

keep your eyes and ears open

Alrighty then

>trippy songs
>posts jungle music

I'm sorry, but the one thing I fucking hated about smoking with other people is the mindless shit rap they toss on.
every single house party where people were smoking, it was rap.

The cannabis makes me stupid enough, I don't need help from Lil Mumblemouth who didn't even graduate high school blaring into my ears.

Same wavelength :)

Always relevant.
youtube.com/watch?v=aEW-j_OLh5U

> NOT OP.

not all rap is bad user, some of it is called hip hop and it is pretty good as it incorporates many genre jazz, r&b, blues, even rock.
some of it is gangster ass rap and that is pretty cool too.

some of it is this new "trap style" and that is pretty awful

>rap
sad & true
shit dindu culture is shit
-as dipshits pour booze on their phones-
np tho love weed sans 'em

Not an argument.

>appreciated on a basic level by immature minds.
If you have an immature mind how can you appreciate something so complex?

You're shitting on your own point.

>My anecdotal experience is suddenly a true blanket statement

Sorry pal, but your experience is just that...your experience.
I do fine, Carl Sagan did fine, Bill Maher does fine, Snoop still does okay.

Point being, your experience is shit and your opinion is shit. Now fuck off and stop trying to inject your opinion based on bullshit

>not being a weed smoking trump

when i try to spread the good word of donald trump my friends just laugh and say liberal shit like "one single vote doesn't even matter user" "the whole system is rigged anyways" "politics don't affect my life as far as i can tell etc."
i just grit my teeth and pass the pipe.

Show us pics.
One of the joints i smoked.

>as a direct result
ya not buyin

Fuck, you can't even reason with them then

>heh your anecdotal evidence is stupid god you'r a dumbass xD
>now check out THIS anecdotal evidence, ya fuckin idiot, yeah so what now huh these people are doing fine which means if i do drugs i'll be fine too

If your brain wasn't so fried, you'd notice the wirds 'on a basic level'. In order to fully appreciate electricity, you need to fully understand it, but even a pre-schooler can go "wow, electricity is so damn cool", which is pretty much how this thread started.
Time to put the joint down, bud.

I know what hip/hop is.
I just don't find the genre to be impressive at all.
Most of the songs are ripped from famous tracks, the lyrics are over-repetitive, words are made up just to make a rhyme, the word "uh" and "yeah" are used more than anything else, it's a self-depreciating genre, and it takes like 10 writers just to come up with some wack ass song that repeats itself while some guy mumbles really quick or tries to sing and fails terribly.

There's some "work,work,work,work,work" song, and it sounds like some bitch with a speech impediment who has a daddy in the music business.
There's just no originality in it.
Fuck, Kanye ripped off Daft Punk and his fan base thought Daft Punk ripped off him. I'm sure you remember the chimpout online about it

I'm sorry bro.... I juzst smoked it.
And I'm way to high ricght now to make a decent image with my pĆ¼hone

He wrote 7 essays under the influence of pot because he was a brilliant mind, not because he was high lol. You guys are hopeless, and I SWED

Cause it's in our nature as muricans
TO FUCK EVERYTHING EVEN SPACE

there's some choice shit in hip hop but the classics are gr8, along with a few contemporary weirdos

...so any kind of initial or small amount of appreciation is due to an immature and inferior mind?
Jesus christ bud, listen to yourself. You're so god damn smug and full of confirmation bias, you just continue to act like an idiot.

I don't make my choices because some famous person, I actually understand the pros and cons. The pros are far more than the cons.
I use cannabis for medical reasons...care to explain how I shouldn't since you're a medical professional and all you stupid cunt.

The studies that have been done, point to more positives, the millions of people who use cannabis for medical reasons and have seen positive results point to more positives.
It's not anecdotal when I have the majority and science on my side you over-confident piece of shit

No problem man... It took me 10 mins to find and upload that joint image.

>Most of the songs are ripped from famous tracks
quite literally all art is typically inspired (nice way of saying it) or stolen (not nice way of saying it)

>most songs ripped from other tracks
that's one thing that makes hip hop so diverse and special is the sampling of all types of music. this also happened coincidentally with the evolution of home stereo/dj systems

>kanye ripped daft punk
that was a collaboration featuring them? how can the rip themselves off user?

That point is obvious but what the image is trying to say that pot doesn't hinder our ability to create great things

Remember how studies show more intelligent people will be come atheists?
More intelligent people fuck around with recreational drugs in their lifetime.

I'll admit correlation is not equal, etc. but you can't deny that some of the greatest minds experimented

Vaped White Widow I grew myself

I got this from a one small plant

By that logic my crackhead dealer must be a genius

>some of the greatest minds experimented
Donald Trump has never even had a glass of alcohol in his lifetime
Gene Simmons also fits this category

>listening to any sort of mainstream rap
>in 2016
really

That look's nice user.
How long does the plant take for each harvest?
And does the plant require too much care?

And another

You're clearly incapable of holding an argument. I'd continue this but I can see that it is pointless. For anyone reading I would simply urge you to reconsider and ask yourself if what you're doing is worth it, if it's healthy (not necessarily physically, but rather mentally), or if you're just doing it for base pleasure.
As for you, I suggest that you read over the entire conversation and pay particular attention to the number of strawman arguments you've tried to spin.

Hey guys I'm starting a bartending job this Monday and I need to learn a lot of drinks by then if I want to become efficient quick. Should I stop smoking pot for a while so I can do something useful with my life?

I smoke a joint everyday after I get off work if I have weed.

I'm sure I'll be okay.

There's a difference between inspiration, designing your own track, and literally just ripping a section of song and adding it to yours.

I like how you're trying to defend this genre.
there's nothing to defend
>but there's really good artists user, they talk about life and are actual artists. They only rip on songs because it's music man.

No...Rory Gallagher did not steal bits of song. That motherfucker drank himself to death crafting original music.
Bob Dylan did not rip off other people to get big. That motherfucker wrote about life so well that he has countless songs written by him and people don't even realize.
Think 'David Bowie did it?
Nope. I'm not impressed with a genre that references money, hoes, bitches, cars,the hood, and how rich they are in nearly every song.
It's almost as common as country music with: trucks, back roads, girls in shorts, beer, lakes/rivers, mama, god, night sky.

and you must be too since you just tried to equate Carl Sagan to someone who can't even comprehend the medical negatives of the drug he chooses.
Lol dear god be trolling
That always seems to be the go to argument.
>psh you listen to the mainstream shit.
Bitch, if it was any fucking good it would be near the top or at least popular.
Don't be a nighipster and try that shit.

The music genre sucks, and the only way to justify that is to run from the base of the genre and find little nuggets of talent you claim are the real artists.

Truth bud, when you look from the outside in, they're all essentially the same, just not as popular

You're clearly incapable of dropping confirmation bias, so go troll some more threads with your backwards opinions as if they'll somehow convince someone that you're right (you're not)....

I'm sure you're a fucking libertarian too.

we could be even beter.. to bad we cant stop sucking the dicks of big oil tycoons

hey man whats sounds better

chicken and bacon with cream of mushroom

or

chicken and bacon with tomatoes

If you can't remember drink combinations then you're just a retard without the cannabis.

Seriously, I use to get baked as fuck before work and I made amazing drinks...you're pathetic if you can't even do it slightly baked

You should stop weed when its time to improve your life.
You can surely continue it later.

>There's a difference between inspiration, designing your own track, and literally just ripping a section of song and adding it to yours.
do you think it is possible to make up new tones? do you think it is possible to create new words? (without finding opposition)

my point is that every great piece of artwork every stole something from something else. that is how art works. you can try all you want but there are only so many musical notes.. you aren't creating anything new here.
but i find your criticism particularly ironic when it is directed at hip hop sampling because that is a prime example of stolen/inspired artwork that everyone is *usually completely okay with. that is the point to have something and build upon it... call it a "re-mix"

if you want to create a totally new song with sounds that nobody has ever heard about and relay themes that nobody has ever discussed before... then be my quest. i would be very interested to hear this work of yours

yeah its all cool until you look at how fucked up everything is too. its nice to be positive tho

I'd say get high on your own time

bob dylan was sued tons of times for his works
led zeppelin was sued tons of times for their works
there are theories that postulate that shakespeare stole a great deal of his work from someone else

you really should take an art history class

...i understand your point that inspiration takes place by listening or following others...however that does not count literally ripping tracks from famous songs just to coast off that fame.

That's pathetic.

You're literally just throwing my argument to the extreme and making it seem like I want people to design completely new sounds...you can stop that now.

You act smug after moving the goal posts, why exactly?
Twisting my point, then going off your twist isn't an argument, that's just convincing yourself of what you've convinced yourself

>art history
I did...it was fucking pointless

waste time and money why exactly?
I'm sure your parents are happy with your degree choice.

Stoned too.
How do keep track of the more important thoughts? For reschearching the day after

the dick turns out to be a highly aerodynamic shape, which is pretty important for reducing drag in the atmosphere. not curved dicks though, fuck that shit

...write them down?

This thread is filled with complete fucking retards

Why do guys always want to suck each others cock when they use weed?

you don't have a point.. that is my point. it seems that you are trying to prove there is such a thing as total originality and that is just not the case.

don't you know that like 90% of rock songs have the same chord progression tweaked in various ways? you have never played an instrument or studied music, have you?

>art history class
>not an elective
fucking keep digging that ditch you mongoloid fuck

It's amazing to me how natural evolutionary processes built upon one another to allow a species like ours to use elements of our present environments in order to physically manifest our will and intention. Language also is an amazing tool that, while allowing us to communicate, divides us by permitting the expression of subjectivity.
When I'm high (like I am right now) I like to think about how humans have now begun evolving relative to constraints placed upon us by our manufactured environments...what happens when we become so well evolved to artificial systems that we fail to survive in the natural world? Is our impact on global ecology so great that it now begins to evolve relative to us?

check'd and kek'd

>You don't stop playing cause you're old, you become old cause you stop playing.
Or how ever you say it in english.

Be sober for a while, get the hang of it, then see if you can still function. Weed can be a fickle bitch. Some people become mindless zombies and can't function worth shit.

Get stoned on your own time user. Your boss doesn't pay you to get stoned for work

It is indeed amazing to think about it.
But....Global warming is coming.

>global warming
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHA

I'm NOT trying to prove there's total originality you stupid cunt, that's what I've been trying to tell you.

YOU think I think there's only total originality.
You've tried to force that and attempt to make it seem like that's my point when it's not...
It's not, therefor your later statements are pointless.
Then again, since you forgot to understand that i don't think that...you'll probably just overlook this too and say I think some other daft shit.

aww did I hurt your feelings? Does your inferior degree make you feel sad?
>global warming
Climate change...
If you say global warming, the republicunts and flat out idiots do this

Real dicks have curves

Bonus dump by OP

i get three (You)s in that post
nice