Are the English the most wretched race of cucks on the face of the earth?

Are the English the most wretched race of cucks on the face of the earth?

Other urls found in this thread:

townhall.com/tipsheet/andrewalker/2016/06/16/women-segregated-at-london-mayors-rally-n2179082
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't think so, I mean they raped the world for a while.

america is worse coming from a sweed fag

America is. Watching on as they are slowly but surely getting slaughtered and can't do a thing about it.

What's going on here.

>sweed fag
We already know you are a faggot. Adding fag at the end of Sweed was pretty redundant.

Yes, they are absolutely despised wherever they go on the planet.

The french are

What their great grandparents did doesn't mean shit today.

That's the same line of thought as the "we wuz kangs" mentality.

>western countries

uwotm8.
Africa called, they want their title as wretched wastes of life back.

Caption on pic: "Trump supporter gives clothes to black man because he felt intimidated"

my cousin is english

This is called karma, my friend.

France and Britain thought they could rape the world.

Haha! Nope.

Now watch as the great sandniggers give it back to you.

Except it's more relevant.
Niggers were "kings" of villages of dirt hovels.
Britain shaped the world as we know it, is the reason we have functioning societies today.

translation: bad teeth but great tits

Doesn't matter. Let's stop this.

she has perfect teeth user

The accent too.
Brit accents (except for that super trashy one) make me hard as a fucking rock.

I think America is worse than the English. We are just a fat, poor, boiling pot of shit. The American dream is kill and our society has turned into a visually pleasing third world shit stain. Everytime I look at the news I keep thinking of Brazil. We are basically like that. Poor and violent but we still look good doing it. It's fucking weird. Don't get me wrong though, English are a close second. They are shit as well. Australia follows in third for sure.

Naw, there's a breaking point.
If the SJW politicians push it much farther, the average man will take action. Nationalist parties are already gaining steam.

>Single handedly
Sure bud

Mexico has the highest rate of paternity fraud. (11%)

Doesn't mean shit.
They're dead as a nation.
Modern societies don't function, they're falling apart everywhere.
Democracy is too weak to stand up to Islam and the brownskin hordes.

Read a book m8.

Lol. But whats more cuck?
You writing in English?
Sucks to be you

would nail your cousin/10

>Democracy is too weak to stand up to Islam and the brownskin hordes.

Okay I agree with that to the fullest. This is why Putin needs to take the reigns of the West and finally put shit into action. We need a revolution. Nobody in America is capable of carrying out that task.

In majority of europe cuckculture has developed today, but yeah Cuckland are one of the biggest cucks

Average number of missing teeth
US - 7.31
UK - 6.97

It has nothing to do with missing teeth you fucking shit mongrel. They LOOK like shit. British just have a natural shit-tint to their teeth. And they grow in at hideous angles.

Indeed, Putin is the only true leader left in the world.
And he is constantly hindered by the lesser "men" of the democratic nations.

In Britain they don't get them removed when fucked beyond repair, they just let them sit and rot.

Lol
Youre really stupid

*citation needed

nice statistics, where did you get em from?

MANCHESTER, United Kingdon - Women were segregated from men at a rally addressed by the Mayor of London Sadiq Khan yesterday. Mr Khan was photographed addressing the crowd with men at the front and women at the back.

townhall.com/tipsheet/andrewalker/2016/06/16/women-segregated-at-london-mayors-rally-n2179082

Snake eyes

to be fair, all of us would prolly do what the white guy did in that situation, i know i would

50 million Spics and Niggers... and we're .4 ahead... fucktard logic you have there.

English Adult Dental Health Survey and US National Adult Health and Nutrition survey
Or just google some shit like 'british bad teeth myth'
Its funny that people still think its a thing
Cringe

You must be English, huh?

Hurr Durr as long as it LOOKS good eh?
Fuck me user, could you be more cliche amerifat?

no, i'm finnish.
the point was that with black guys, you never know if their packing more than their fists. then again, i wouldn't want to get beaten either so i think the better decision would be to strip.
then again im a sissyfag

Some of em still have balls. Just today a dude shouted "Britain First" and murdered a pro-europe pro-immigration MP.

y so mad?

>presents facts
>gets called for being mad
Are you real?

Maths isnt your forte eh user?

>English Adult Dental Health Survey and US National Adult Health and Nutrition survey
How can we prove we have all our teeth? We'll make a study about it!

Look at that fine American specimen

Do you actually understand what a study is? Like why they do them? What purposes they serve?
Have a quiet little word with yourself, theres a good chap

>Nobody in America is capable of carrying out that task.

I beg to differ.

>prove we have all our teeth
>make a study about it

ok, work with me here. You work in government, in a health division. You need to work out budgets, and spread out resources over various segments of the healthcare system, including dental.
Now, if you thought about the existence of that survey for long than 0.01 seconds, I bet you could think of one or two ways surveys like that could be really really useful information.

They'd actually put the numbers down in the UK so they would get more government funding.

Stings every time

>no fear
>no shame
>endless pride
except everyone is masked

They were never kings just monkeys with homosexual relationships in the jungle and savanna

Fucking pathetic.

Fuck off Eurocucks, we're voting leave whether you cunts like it or not

we'll see who's the biggest cucks when we vote ourselves out of the EU forever
...and you all vote for Hilary coz Obama told you to

There's actually a reason for that, there was a rash of muslims tracking down people at rallies and killing/raping/kidnapping their families, and the authorities in most western european countries literally wont arrest muslims, if you're brown you are exempt from following the law.
The mask is to protect their daughters and wives.

Trump is an absolute shit artist. All talk and no walk.

>british
>functioning society
yeah, no

Do it faggot