Which position would you pick to fuck my sister?

Which position would you pick to fuck my sister?

With an ass like that? Take a wild fucking guess, buddy.

Id get her pregnate

Feel free to keep 'em coming.

With one hand I'd hold her hands behind her back and with the other I'd grab a handful of her hair, bend her over a table, and tell her to keep eye contact with you while I pounded her ass

I doubt that's your ass fat sister user. If your sister ass is that fat then your mom must be fucking bomb. Anyways MOAR PICS!!!

I would imagine, that those big lips of hers could be put to good use.

Doggystyle balls deep, cum as deep as I can inside

Moar!

Stop post selfies user. We want more booty pictures!!!!

Would you happen to have any pictures, where she's wearing a bikini or bathing suit?

doge style

You would do none of those things you limp-dicked faget. You'd tug furiously at your pud with tears in your eyes while that cow laughed at your micro-penis

I couldn't pick one position. I'd do them all

Restrain her and call the Police 10/10 Way

Wonder what she would think of it

tribute her and i will show her

She'd laugh at those pimples on your crotch. No one wants to fuck someone with herpes

Loving that shirt.

Doggy style I'd like to fuck the shit out of her

bet this is the same virgin retard :)

Can't help but enjoy a fit woman.

A godly figure. I'd fuck her in that exact pose, pushed up against a wall

Well, you never will if you are spending all your time beating your meat looking at Sup Forums, faget

send me her kik op

Sarah_Mayxxx

It's razor burn from shaving, as you see I shave it all the way down to the skin

How old is she?

I ain't beating my meat, friend. Just enjoying an attractive woman.

It's herpes that you are spreading by shaving. Those bumps are too big for razor burn.

Source: I'm a doctor

Amen.

It's funny that you are making fun of him, when the sole purpose for your lonely, miserable existence is 'making fun' of people on Sup Forums. Faget.

meta faget is meta

Id fuck her in any position as long as im balls deep in her ass

God she's hot. Don't stop.

Yes I'll trust some random person on Sup Forums saying he's a doctors. So credible

^ What this guy said.

Check em, let me tribute

Better safe than sorry.

I would first make sure those lips are kissing my cock. Those lips were made to suck cock. As far as position? Doggy i would slap that fat ass of hers till it gets red and hold her by her hair till she starts moaning and calling me daddy

Froggystyle

tribute her pls

Her on her back. Head over the side. Dick down her throat. Balls slapping her face.

From the previous pics spread leg doggie, face on the bed and hands spreading those juicy cheeks while i put a toy in her ass while fucking her

on a chair, sitting across from her at a table having dinner as i get to know her.

bump

Id make her get on her knees and start me and my friends tightly wrapping those lips around our cocks

First I would forcefully insert a fluorescent light bulb into your sisters pussy about 14-16 inches deep. Then I would kick her in the stomach over and over listening to the glass shatter more and more while it tears through her insides. Then as she lays there bleeding internally sobbing and gasping for breath I shove my cock down her throat. Each time I thrust it I also punch her in the nose as hard as possible, breaking the bones in her face and smashing her eyeball inside her skull. I cum deep and hard into her throat making it impossible to get any more air at all and I leave her there to die painfully within minutes.

God damn, gotta wait for my camera to charge up so it can turn on so I can tribute her

diamonds.

I'd pick CEO.
So I could dump the bitch in the suicide forest and no one would question my intentions.

Finally, it arrived! Kept me waiting long enough, mate.

You forgot to hide the body

Holy fuck, be awesome if she thinks I'm big when I tribute her

I'd bend her over and fuck her until she yelled my name and you could hear it from your room.

She should put those hands to work instead of taking pictures

I want to wrap her legs around me and fuck her against the wall in that dress

see this is the edgy shit that's embarrassing to read.

What about these 2

She looks good in black! (She looks good in anything, but what the hell.)

Ugly as fuck, them also lips look like pussy lips

My tributes now post moar!!

Idk I hate technology, my piece of fuckin overpriced cunt gargles shit wifi is piss fuckin out on me like usual so I can't email myself the picture to post. Sorry

Fuck you're right. Scratch that. I'll just date her, marry her, have 4 kids, then become emotionally unavailable and kind of an asshole to everyone. She'll be miserable but she won't leave because I make all the money and it would be too hard on the kids. Plus she's too old and her body is too used up to find anyone else. So she just deals with being disappointed and lonely until she dies. That'll teach her.

More with her stomach visible!

Fuck your elitist judgmental bullshit. He's the one whoring out his sister why can't I say whatever gets me hard?

Facefuck her till she's crying and then cum down her throat

Could just sell the family and become super rich

Got it. Me limp, I've no real way of doing a good one. Don't have a laptop or a tablet. It's not very well done but whatever

ugly face

those flowers annoy me so much

I'd force her to drink my piss.

missionary for the sole purpose of procreation

Shit, mate. Why do you have so many? Are these all taken from her Facebook or something like that?

She's a cum target, fs.

Those lips need to be on my dick goodness

Show her my tribute and all the other cock pics I posted. Tell me response

Do you really Believe it's OP's sister? OP's just one more faggot

Would do a gangbang with all my friends