ITT: We are a group therapy session

ITT: We are a group therapy session.

Discuss your problems or offer help to the people that are going through hard times. Theres one catch.

Go ape shit on whoever gets dubs.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10501635
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I c-can't help p-pretending I'm a ps-psychologist on anonymous image b-boards

Hello, my gf and I broke a month ago and those 3 last weeks I have been trying to convince her to just let this off, forgive each other and stay together. First time we had an argument this hard, and she says that she wants to forget me. I just want to kill myself.

Hi my name is David D Davidson and my problem is that I can't triforce

Don't kill yourself. Kill her

Every things going to be okay user. This is just a test, to strengthen your love.

My name is Tony. I'm having a kid and I have no job. I just want to die.

You won't care at all in 10 or 12 months, give it time, don't give a fuck and don't be a pussy

You fucking what mate? How dare you tell somone to do that. Get the fuck off and kill yourself faggot

best advice is try looking other one
she doesn´t love you
what you gonna do?
find another one

my problem is i can´t find a job
i do my curriculum put in a ot places but nobody is calling me

WHY DONT YOU KILL YOURSELF YOU BITCH COCK SUCKING FUCK TOE!

your a fucking retard

I know I'm overweight. My BF likes to remind me everyday when he wakes up how he can't fucking stand sleeping next to me and this morning the water heater broke so he broke his door and spit on me when I told him to calm down.
I can't leave because I have no where to go.
Im just fucking stuck in my own prison.
Tried to join a gym today but he said he might need my car so I couldn't go. I can't tell him no otherwise he'll get his mom up here and they both will start taking my shit and throwing it in the yard.
I can't fucking relocate jobs without loosing all my hours
I'm just a fat piece of shit who supports her BF because he doesn't have a license and has manipulated me into thinking no one wants me or will ever want me due to my looks.

I keep staring at my pistol by my bedside as if it's a greasy piece of pizza and I'm fucking hungry.

WHAT THE FUCK DUDE YOU THINK YOU'RE SPECIAL YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME? WHY DON'T YOU KILL YOURSELF IF YOU'RE SO OBSESSED WITH THAT? I AM LEGIT MAD WHAT THE FUCK OMG DELET THIS

Too negative most of the time. Most of the time I'm just realistic. Oh yeah and "anti social behavior"

I don't want to do anything or be around anyone anymore.

*you're

no, it wasn't bait, or a meme - you really are that stupid.

strawpoll.me/10501635

?

haha
I don't want to live without her, she has been totally perfect in everything (cuckquean, cute, skinny, intelligent and she took care of me)
next week we would make 2 years together. I want to be dead in 10 months
I have tried to look for another one but noone will be as perfect for me as she was. Also I am not ugly nor handsome but I can't get anything on tinder though

Why is that, user?

Yeah, seems like suicide is the best option for you.

I don't know anymore. I'm just tired of trying.

i want to die
im transexual with no future and no pills
i can't stop eating
i keep ordering pizzas and crying myself to sleep

get some pills

and pizza is cool

get over it dude... take a couple of days to drink the pain away and man the fuck up

I'm white so I'll go with the white woman.

A man that is willing and able to work can achieve anything user my dad was broke for many years before building a house and giving me a good life.