>Trade war with China
>Wall war with Mexico

Good Job Americans.

based USA

>losing on all fronts

Speed the collapse and so on and so on

Thanks breh

>tfw wall won't be built
If it ends up being a puny fence or something I will be mad. This is the only reason I liked trump

> russia
Oh yeah! If these nukes were launched, half of them would just explode in the pits. Missiles are more than 50 years old.

Sup Forums show me your face when you were born just in time to watch the UYesA die.

You all underestimate the Americans. They didn't get to where they are by underperforming.

it was the absence of a competent rival

>mfw America wins all 3 of those wars

They got there from being so huge and a total absence of anyone else locally and, for a period, internationally. Countries in Europe and Asia have had to deal with literally thousands of years of getting fucked up by their neighbors.

You know it will be just some fence. The guy is not a retard, he just said what americans wanted to hear and nicely pulled it off.
>30 feet taller xddd

meh, that would still bring about human extinction

kek, it isn't even going to be a full fence

The speed china is growing and gaining power at is scary to say the least. The US took almost two centuries and two world wars that destroyed most of its rivals to reach where it is at the moment. China only took a few decades to amass comparable power and wealth, and it is growing faster and faster. The bongs played themselves by leaving the EU, EU united as a single power was their last chance at remaining relevant in the coming future.

Competition is good.

Just like they won in Vietnam?

Just like we won in Mexico

doesn't matter, a hundred nukes are well enough to fuck up humanity

Just like they won the Cold War