Hey I found this baby while I was cleaning my grandpa's attic

hey I found this baby while I was cleaning my grandpa's attic
Im no expert on fingerboxes but does anybody know the model or maybe the price?

Yeah man, my dad's got one of those.
A g43 I believe. hell of a model.

Isnt that one worth 9000?!

Oh shit man that's a rare one

price is around 300-400 90s USD. Now it could go for any price since there's really no market for it/them

ive been wanting to get an upgrade on my latest one. I have heard good thing about wireless fingerboxes, but some say they aren't worth the hype.
Any advice?

Hah, well over 9000 user.

I used to have an h84 that i sold for a good 250$ that one looks a lot like it but in much better condition.

Wireless ones are all when and good but the amount of power they take to process the powder it's not worth it, you'll be going from charging station to charging station.

i'd say maybe a g33 considering the frame and the way the edges are

Can... Can you fuck it?

what is fingrbox

You might be right, can't remember how many holes the g43 has.

ha won't take the b8 everyone knows a finger box these days

That's obviously a diddlebop series 13 fingerbox.
Look at the wood staining... Impossible to mistake.

Pretty sure that's linseed oil on cedar, mostly sold in the Northwest.

HOW DOES IT WORK?!

Sick fuck.
To destroy such a legacy is reprehensible. Its part of honor and tradition to maintain the utmost respect. Somthin to be able to pass down

Yup, just as I thought... I'm from northwest Washington, I knew it looked familiar .

>ur looking at a hefty price there m8

Not sure, but i think its the GC 39 (walnut edition) it is well over 10k

That was his Grandpa's you twat

Never before have more true words been spoken.

it's a g43. in g43, the 4 represents the number of holes and the 3 represents the series number. the 3 series was the most popular, as it was the cheapest series. Found my mom's g43i. I was blown away quite honestly.

I don't get it...

what the heck is a fingerbox?

ive never heard of anything like that before

Burn it...causes cancer

Where do you live? Antarctica?

Yo, there are no studies supporting that, I've been using my g43 for 6 years and I'm fine

Naw dude I'm telling you its a d13...

Look at the wood stain, it obvious.

Either way op...
>ur a lucky dog

Shut the fuck up, troll. You know they don't exist. NO ONE LEGIT asks about them anymore. Only assfuckers like all of you jerk each other off thinking no one will bother to go look them up and find out they're fucking stupid bullshit.

I'd stick my dick in that

Oh your right my bad. Got confused with the g42 model. Similar build. Heard it was made with arcenic and led so they recalled them back in the 50s

I had to post when I saw this

My great uncle brought one of these home back in WW2 when he was in Germany. Apparent AYO made this particular model from 1897 all the way up until Hitler came into power. They were extremely popular, so mine is only worth like $200 compared to yours. Nice find OP

That's what I was saying

>read the filename backwards

Hmm would you say the g type beats the h type. ive been using my h84 for a good 6 monts and am looking for a better alternative?

Fuck you for trying to ruin such a priceless artifact. That isn't what they are for you fucking uncultured waste of space.

Yeah definitely, I remember the coughs people got off them in the 60s, harbour towns were affected the most as the sea air mixed badly with the led or something.

Summer is here

Right? Fucking idiots are trying to ruin these beautiful works of history. It's like they haven't ever owned a fingerbox

Damn, the history of finger boxes is truly amazing. such small devices which serve such a great purpose for soldiers and normals alike.

Mine :D :D

I'm gonna a shoot my load all in that finger box

Surprisingly enough, much downtime was perfecting the shape and form of the fingerboxes during the war as well.

Some soldiers found ways to improve the functionality while waiting for tasks or orders. Truly pioneers of their time.

A sad existence if you could fit in that hole.

looking to get into fingerboxing but not sure what to buy as poorfag can anyone point me in the right direction, price to performance wise?

I've got a premium fingerbox right next to my plumbus

Im not an expert, but i think it is a rare one

Never said I could fit naturally may be I'll have to break the that box

Amazing, this one in the pic was found after the Korean soldiers retreated in the Korean war. amazing works of art

why would you break such a valuable piece of tech for your own sexual pleasure

How are the long rectangular models? Do they perform well in competition? I notice yours is a slim, my pinkie was never dexterous enough to use those. I'm considering getting what you have but not in slim

Definitely the h series as although they aren't the best at performance, the price is almost half of the g series.

It would hurt my soul but if u test me I will do it

yeah was looking at some h86 on craigslist but i think i found a bargain it was a g45x for 800 was considering buying that but decided to wait and see if anything better came along

Holy shit man thats nice. My grandfather gave me a polished hickory with porcelain enamel and gold trimming one. i believe it was called a Brunswick 890 Model A

Thats a real beauty, i only have this modern reproduction finger box but i hope one day to have my own original

800 for a g45x, what a bargain, I'd go for it.

What the fuck is a finger box and why do I feel the need to stick my penis in it ?

classic ayo

Summer is here

Because you're a piece of shit. Why would you fuck a finger box???

Some models have built in fingernail trimmers.
So unless you're planning on becoming a jew...

Get out of here faggot, you don't appreciate the works of hundreds to establish such a fine tech

Search it you idiot.

The rex84 hybrid models are the ones i prefer atm tbh.
But they have this odd 80s resin that gives me the creeps

Does this model come in black?

Fingerboxis an item fad that began on4chan’s/b/ board sometime in the summer of 2010.

The fad involves someone posting a picture of a Fingerbox with a seemingly genuine question or remark, followed by other users acting as if they not only all know what theOPis referring to, but have owned one since childhood.

The common discussion points are the number of holes, the materials the box is made of, and different custom boxes and their merits.

Inevitably a user finally asks what a Fingerbox is, at which point they will promptly be laughed at and called aNewfag.

Omg, this is a great idea. we should make something up with the same principles but fake. a billywigo or something the like.

Opinion on these? It's homemade, but works just as well as any box I've used.

It's ok that ur mad but like it weather or not I'm still gonna cum all over it

i have a Sir Fengar Bokks Model G1889 for sale
$1200-1500 online its a real beauty

kill yourselllllfffff

No. That color shown and enamel white with dentured caulk

Got a link to Ebay/craigslist?

But it's a sphere, not a box. Does air circulate normally in it when you move your finger?

creative but not authentic. fingerboxes nowadays are made and witheld by the creators for a few years before they become worth anything

Further to this, it's possibly the gayest thing a chan user can post.
Please move on and find something funny/clever/original to bait new users with, if indeed you feel obliged to do such a thing.

not sure i can try and find one. Theyre rare pieces my friend. if anything ill go and get mine from my storage.

Not at first, and it kinda chafed. I had to modify the inside with some card panels, but it did the trick.

I liked the Hellraiser edition finger box.

>knowyourmemenewfag
go and fucking kill urself u fucking cancer

OH MY GOD HELLRAISER

Then it's all good. You could probably make a living selling those. Just make sure you add a base to secure it so it won't roll around while unattended.

There is a reason why finger boxes come in squares or rectangles

You sad sack of shit.
Hurr durr summer, I've been here all month and I want to feel important.

Great, everything was going well until this faggot came here.

Ahh, AYO. That shit is classic, mate. My dad used to own an early b-series AYO box, but he sold it. Can't get that quality anymore.

New fag detected

Think its cuck machine broke. They just keep comin back

I think I've seen an user post a hexagonal fingerbox once, but I don't remember the model.

I got an ax-22 model fingerbox recently. It can hit more resonance than by old b-24 model, but it just doesn't have the rustic feel.

*ineveitebly some reddit fag comes in and spoils it

>watching all the butthurt replys
nice one

You can get the a1-11 upgrade kit that will keep the original design but help with the feel. Its true that the mod kits don't permanently alter or change the design. Its nice that ayo.2

asking the important questions

Thanks man, I've actually bought the zx1 mod kit last year and I modded an f-17 model to function like a p-92.

There's a pentagram shaped p-666 model, but it's fan made and was never released to public. I bought one from a fingerbox dealer/collector I know.

I made a dodecahedron d-20 model last winter while stoned as hell. It sounds trippy as hell.

Noice.
The xl-/4 mods are alright as well but not worth the cost and weight factor

Sounds fucking nice. Did you make only 1 hole or were there holes on multiple sides?