OK Sup Forums...

OK Sup Forums, let's address the elephant in the room: Nobody cares if you listened to an artist before or after they died. You're not gonna get brownie points for having Leonard Cohen in your library before today. I don't wanna see any "cringe threads" with screencaps of YouTube or Facebook comments of people paying their respects to Cohen, nor do I want you accusing people of being "bandwagoners". You did this shit with Bowie and it's embarrassing, not to mention disrespectful. It's never too late to get started with an artist's body of work.

i just fuckin farted

>this guy thinking he can call the shots
lol
I MIGHT just start a cringe thread to combat your gayness.

>I MIGHT just start a cringe thread
I have news for you right now
Your in one

damn...

Glad to see Sup Forums is just as casual and full of complacent teenagers as when I left it.

holy.... I never even knew...

I am going to try some Leonard Cohen now

i have news for you right now
you are one

oh wow and who the FUCK are you?? that's right, you're nobody. you use some sort of namecode in the corner of your post and still no one even CARES who the fuck you THINK you are. you think you're so much better because you listen to post-african shitgaze twice a year to TRY to validate your sense of self worth and AT THE END OF THE DAY you still cry yourself to sleep like the rest of us you FUCKER

Any download link for his discography? I've heard of him several times before, but I don't know exactly who he is and what he wrote, either way his music sounds interesting.

Is this a new pasta? Interesting.

have u checked the archive

I have news for you right now
The archive has one

it'll be different for Brian Wilson because of how the public and pop culture perceives "the beach boys" as some outdated overrated corny surf pop band, vs. how music fans/critics revere and know how influential and groundbreaking SMiLE, Pet Sounds, Till I Die, etc.and Brian Wilsons creative struggles

If anyone is older than 20s and has never heard anything by Leonard Cohen then this perso isn't worth any attention

you want some PASTA jabroni? bend over and ill shoot SPAGHETTI up your ass you piece of SHIT

I'VE GOT NEWS FOR YOU
is this a VAPOREWAVE reference? haha oh wow. *adjusts tie then uphoofs u* thanx for that my dude, u really made my day! XD

shut the fuck up you meme loving FAGGOT

anyone over 20 listening to some wheelin' dealin' kike croning his pop tripe isnt worth any attention

i don't disagree, user. listen to them whenever. his music will be meaningful whenever, even beyond his own life. there are children not even born yet who will be inspired by him as much as I have been. when that inspiration and joy comes (or even goes) does not matter remotely.

>al pacino died?

I rly hope this is sarcasm Bc it was never that deep

i mean i agree with you but you gotta understand that nothing on this board matters

holy shit, this

I can already imagine a movie in the works right now being released in the next two years where it ends with Leonard closing his eyes after the election.