List all the drugs you're tried

List all the drugs you're tried

sugar, weed and alc

i know pretty boring

tramadol, codeine, dihydrocodeine, morphine, opium, pst/pod tea, fentanyl, heroin, methadone, bupe, hydromorph, oxy
lorazepam, temazepam, diazepam, clonazepam, alprazolam, zopiclone, gabapentin
lsd, mescaline, shrooms, 25i, salvia, ketamine, mdma, methampetamine, speed, ritalin, dxm, 5-mapb, amanita, caffeine weed alcool nicotine, 2cb, kava, bzp, gbl, cocaine, many noids, nos, amyls, various inhalants, chloroform, ether,
nutmeg, dom, dph, ephedrine, lsa

tonnes of bullshit herbs, probably forgetting tonnes

weed, coke, oxy, xanax, dilaudid, fentanyl, dxm, shrooms, adderall, codeine. turned down heroin though cause i have standards

Weed (skunk and solid) lsd/acid, dmt (crazy), white/coke, mdma /mandy (favourite!!) ket/mxe, crack(3 times) and brown.(small bomb once) and I'm only 19!!

Weed, shrooms, LSD, Xanax, Crack

weed, mdma, poppers (shit) and NOS

Weed, ketamine, codeine and a lot of tramadol

Weed, alcohol, nicotine, NBOME, MDMA, oxycodone, NOS, unknowingly snorted meth at a festival

Coke, speed, heroin, mushrooms, weed, DXM, ketamine, Valium. Am I cool now?

>oxy
>dilaudid
>fentanyl
>codeine
>heroin
These are all in the same class and should really be listed as opiates or painkillers. You list is artificially inflated my friend

Alcohol
Nicotine
Paracetamol

tried pop-rocks once
things got pretty wild

i didnt know u were the goddamn drug police

Love

The great lord Jesus.

fag

Weed
Alc
LSD
Shrooms
Addy
Coke

Just coffee, weed once and PCP. Also sugar if that's considered a drug

Psilocybin, Zolpidem, Codeine, Cannabis, Morphine, Salvia, Amphetamine, SSRI, Alcohol, Caffeine, Sugar, Nicotine

Every drug possible besides rc's

Post pic of yourself please

Wow, are you a doctor? I had no idea they were the same thing, fucking drug companies

>lists every benzo
You can just say benzodiazepines

-Alcohol
-Weed
-LSD
-Mushrooms
-DMT
-Cocaine
-XCT
-Nicotine

Wtf are rcs?

weed, alcohol, caffeine, DXM, DPH(scared me for life)

Research Chemicals. Legal drugs you can buy online.

And illegal

Oh. I done them, they're crazy if you do too much

Weed, coke, mdma, xanax, valium(diazepam), codeine(found out the hard way that I'm allergic to it), caffeine, dihydrocodeine, lean, nicotine

Far as I'm concerned I never had done any hard drugs in my life

Codiene, Tramadol, Hydrocodone, Oxycodone, Hydrocodone, Bupe, Morhpine, u44770 Heroin (addicted for 7 months, 2 months clean now).
DXM, Shrooms, LSD, 25i.
Weed, alcohol, nicotine
Inhalants
Etizolam, Xanax, 3 or so RC's i don't remember.
Adderall, coke
dat's it I think

Does dph for fun. . .

Hydromorphone* u44770, heroin*
Completely sober now, passed a full drug test on the 6th. (besides bupe, I'm on subs now.)

weed, alc, nicoteine, lsd, shrooms, dmt, dxm, MDMA, MDA, Meth (my fav), adderall (same as meth), Oxy, codeine, vicodin, ativan, klonopin, xanax, crack, cocaine. Prob have had some fake lsd stuff too. I only smoke weed and cigs now cuz weed makes me feel better than everything except stims and stims are too hard on my body.

Well maybe just the coke is the only hard drug I've done

If you did just a little heroin once a week, like Friday after work, it'll feel super good, life changing. Just don't let it get outta control again

advil

Codeine, LSD, weed, cocaine, xanax, mollys and some shrooms

I just got outta rehab one week ago Thursday lol.

Weed, MDMA, shrooms, Salvia, LSD

Post pics yall fagits

Hard/soft means nothing

weed
codeine
nutmeg
dxm
xanax
hydrocodone
alcohol nicotine and caffeine obviously
nos
amphetamines

>cocaine
>LSD
>weed
>MDMA
>Exstacy

lean is codeine?

I will never do heroin or any drug again for the rest of my life.
It ruined everything I have. Lost my friends, broke my mother's heart, owe over 1k in debt to friends and cash loans, stole hundreds from my job.
I don't have the self control to do it once a week. Terrible advice for a recovering addict, lmao. It's okay though. Sup Forums

Yeah I see my mistake

Coke, ghb, speed, ketamine, weed/hasj, alcohol, 4fmp, mdma, xtc, truffles, tramadol, temazepan, laughing gas(shit you inhale and exhale from a ballon).

Also I forgot to mention gabapentin

Weed

Everything except mescaline, krokodil, and bath salts.

>"Not EVERYTHING, user! I know this one weird research chem th-"
Tried it. Frankly, I shouldn't be able to type.

Mah nigga

you people do all these pills and phsychohallucinagens but lose your shit when people say they did meth

Weed, LSD, MDMA, Alcohol, Salvia, laughing gas

Eh, thats it, holy trinty of weed, lsd and mdma is something everyone should do within their lives. Wouldnt dream of doing anything actually harmful

Weed and alc

+1000 times weed +100 times hash
1x half dose of dragon dynamite truffles

cocaiña
marihuana
mdma/mda, press pills and substitutes
psilocybin mushskies
LSD and substitutes
crack cocaiña (what a gay waste of time and cash, no idea how people get addicted)
Ketamine
Some pharmaceuticals, also really fucking gay

Will never touch heroin

Coke
DMT (This was the most fucked up iv ever been)
LSD
2C-B
Salvia D
Mescalin (+ shrooms)
Shrooms + MAOI (first trip ever.........)
speed
Xtc
Weed
Morning Glory (Don't try this, nerve system where 2sec out of sync for 6h. feeling like shit)

None. Because drugs don't make you cool, kids.

LSD, marijuana, cocaine, crystal meth (lol, that was a weird day), shrooms.

Other than eating a few Vicodin now and then, That's about it.

Weed, coke, shrooms, 25-i, 1-p-LSD, mescaline, kratom.

Life

Neither does not doing drugs. What makes you cool is being a cool person and not trying to be better than someone else by simply not doing or doing some substance
Get over yourself, bud.

weed and alcohol
drugs are for losers
kys

"im soo edge bro, never tried altering my mind but let me tell you all about it!"

Oxycodone or oxymorphone? Gonna guess the former because the latter is damn near impossible to find

Cigarettes. I'm a pussy lmao.

Oh and salvia
Whippets
There's other stuff I've done I'm sure but I've smoked so much weed and tripped so many times i don't remember what other shit I've done while already fucked up

Masturbation

That's a hard habit to kick
Who's your dealer

weed, adderall, ritalin, shrooms, xanax, codeine, oxycodone, hydrocodone, cocaine,

>2cb
>nBome
>Mariajuana
>Methadrone
>MDMA
>Alchol
>Cigarrets
>Women
>High School

Alcohol, weed, psilocybin, hydrocodone, oxycodone, kratom, hydro morphone, kava, alprazolam, clonezepam, loprazolam, gapapentin, lyrica, phenibut, tramadol

And codiene

First time dropping acid tomorrow, what should I expect?

That stuff is cash, had mine with Pepsi, almost died

Tobacco cannabis speed crack heroin codeine tramadol morphine alcohol lsd black mamba

Expect to feel uncomfortably energetic. Make sure you have eaten prior. I don't give a fuck what anyone says about potency and eating, some of my worst trips were where I had huge anxiety trying to make myself eat. Be prepared to not think about bad things in your life. If you get a bad phone call from your family or see, say, your college transcript, you might have a really bad time.

alcohol
tobacco
weed
dxm
LSD
25i
salvia divinorum
morning glory
mugwort, skullcap, wild dagga, and other herbs
kratom
tramadol
coca leaf tincture (natural cocaine)

I think that's it

This is why i steered clear of LSD, when i was using.Was wicked depressed at the time and though fuck that!

Yeah, good idea. Always remember set and setting. LSD and other psychedelics will hyperfocus on whatever you have in your mind currently, so you want to be as comfortable as possible before tripping.

nicotine, alcohol, weed, hash, opium, meth, amphetamines, LSD, cocaine/crack, fentanyl, oxycontin, hydromorphone, hydromorphone, opium, valium, ativan, mushrooms, nitrous, heroin.

surprisingly, never did x - too expensive.

Favorite - LSD
Least favorite - any benzo or excessive caffeine

Which was the best experience? What do you think about Shrooms?

MDMA, opiates (mainly codeine syrup and perc 10s),Xanax & Klonopin, Adderall, DMT, most 25x-nbomes mainly used to take 25b, real LSD, Mushrooms and lots of cocaine as well as daily marijuana and tobacco use

Too long of a list
I'm 60 days sober now though
All I wanna do is drink Gin

Dutch faggot reporting in
alcohol, weed, cocaine, speed, MDMA, XTC, 2CB, 2FMP, 3FMP, 4FMP, DCD, PCP, DMT, poppers, LSD, shrooms, magic mushrooms, ketamine.

Favorites:
1. Speed
2. Cocaine
3. Ketamine
4. 4FMP
5. 2CB

boi i love being dutch

ctrl + f ibogaine

I'm always the only one. kek

said. For example, right now mid summer on my side of the equator, i recommend having a fan blowing if you plan on being inside. You don't want to be hot and sweaty.
I promise, you won't think of shit to make you comfortable on acid. You'll just be uncomfortable. Hell, it took time every single trip to remember how to power my rectangle on light.
OH: don't make the mistake of having antidepressants in your system. I made that mistake once.

>im only 19
damn what a cool fella you are!

Ecstasy
Meth
Weed

Meth was the one I got addicted to and ended up homeless because of it, haven't touched drugs since. Except alcohol and nicotine of course

Adderal/Dexedrine, Alcohol, DMT, 25d-NBOMe, Psilocybin Mushrooms, LSD, 2C-C, Nicotine, Weed

what's the deal with mescaline? I have a Peyote cacuts grownin and planning to consume at the end of summer.
Curious for imput.

Alcohol, nicotine, weed, mdma, lsd, shrooms, morning glory, adderall, xanax, codeine, hydrocodone, oxycodon, dmt, and a shit ton of other pills.

I stick to only taking pills, pain killers, lsd, mdma, and shrooms though since that's what I find enjoyable. I have never gotten addicted to any of these and am never touching fucking heroin fuck that man I'm trying to have fun not fuck up my life.

Weed,LSD,dmt,2c-b,2c-i,25-i,DOM,shrooms,adderall,4fa,2fma,morphine,codiene,salvia,xanax,hydrocodone,alcohol,mxe,flubromazolam,mirtazapine

Weed
Too many pills to name
Meth
Heroin
Alcohol
Ketamine
Lsd
Research chemicals
Mdma
Ecstasy
Shrooms
Dmt
Kratom
Cocaine
Crack
Spice

>ITT we all post shit that comes to mind and play superiour fuckwit

kld
37-dgv-demiala
crack
25i
salvia divinorum
morning glory
2FMP

>this

I'm such a fag for this irl. I have to be crowned king drug user in every conversation.