At normie party

>at normie party
>playing drinking game where you say part of a lyric and then people say the rest
>my turn
>see surfboard on wall (I live in SoCal)
>"You take your car to work, I'll..."
>dead silence
>nobody gets it
>game awkwardly moves on

haha wow, you really are just too special in your tastes to relate to those damn normal people! I too, relate because I too am really quirky.

>goes to party
>still for some strange reason thinks everyone around him is "normal" while he, again, for some strange reason, is not

teenagers, man.

that sounds like the gayest drinking game ever

so when do you drink in this drinking game?

It's not even an obscure song

alcohol is gay smoke weed

Please tell me this response, including this thread, was made as a joke and you don't actually possess this logic.

I would get it and I would still be deadly silent because you're clearly the autistic type that would whine about it on a message board later and it would be fun to laugh at you after you left.

maybe you should stop listening to poofter music

what fucking song even is that

>see surfboard on wall (I live in SoCal)
>"Don stepped outside"

"lol what ??? who invited that guy? come'on lets ditch him and go to a different party"

I can genuinely tell you're the absolute worst type of narcissistic piece of shit from this post and . Just don't whine about how those damn "normies" rightfully treat you like shit back.

holy fucking shit dude

kek

Weezer sucks

I'll take my board :)

>it's a normies presume you're just like them episode

Surf Wax America by Weezer

and when I'm out of fuel?

>Gets invited to parties
>Goes to parties
>Still clings onto a childish narcissistic outlook of somehow being special and nobody else there being as special as you

Ill never understand underages.

Not underage, but nice ad hominem

I just don't like how games like OP's post describes are meant to separate people into in vs. out based on musical taste. It'd be like if a bunch of Sup Forumstants gathered at a party and snickered at someone outside the group for not being able to identify "I love you Jesus Christ". Just seems like the game isn't very fun unless you're in a tight-knit group and you already know you share a similar taste

The first person to correctly complete the lyric nominates someone (other than the person who's 'it') to take a drink.

If you guess wrong, you drink. If you recognize the song but seriously misquote the lyric, you drink. For slight misquotes, the group votes on whether you have to drink or not.

If two or more people complete it at the same time, all the people who were too slow or didn't get it have to drink.

If no one recognizes the lyric, the person who's 'it' has to drink.