Would you?

Would you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GaGQ3KGOMto
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In a society, whats the value of money when there is no value on life?

I'd steal the puppers and take him away from this asinine social experiment

No, just no.

It's America man, it's all about the money

How crunchy would it feel and sound?

hell yeah imagine all the puppies I could save with that cash

you guys are just weak of spirit

sure, gently place foot on it and press down a little
there, i stepped on it non-lethally

Yes

no

Think of how many puppers you could rescue and then eat with that much money

But it's so cute...

No. On the other hand, I'd have no problem killing the person who does, slowly and painfully and with my bear hands.

I fucking love dogs, i fucking love puppies.
But I honestly wouldnt think twice.

I'd do it but I'd probably cry about it later, if it was a cat I'd do it without a second thought.

I would step the shit out of that dumb animal to get 10 dollars

hell the fuck yeah i would

This.

I am willing to crush it, eat it, shit it and eat that again, and again...

Obviously I would, you're a retard if you say you won't

Besides, with the 18 billion just have hypnosis to forget that shit if it really bothers you

wouldnt you?
id do it for a million

You niggers know I'm not that rich, right?
I'd pay you like ten bucks to step on it but that's it.

faggot

this guy gets it, the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few

can you eat the pupper afterwards and still get the money? if so then yes

yes

I would not

damn just take that puppy home, raise it and those 18 billion wouldn't have been worth it

This belongs to Facebook not /b you fag

how is being 16yo going for you? Also, what's the name of your katana?

ofc

would feel a bit different from killing a rat but fuckloads of money so i dont care

Who the hell wouldn't is the real question?

Stop lying to yourselves, Sup Forums.

Im gonna smash that puppy like its a chewing gum,holy shit i will wreck its fucking world the blood from my shoe will leave a painful trail,a trail of devastation a trail of a newly born billionaire.
you can feel free to try your best fam but i can assure you , your fate will be pretty similar and after that i will probably buy my way out because i will be a BILLIONAIRE

18 billion? I don't have that kind of money. I may not be able to find one that small but I bet I can get a pretty small dog from the pound that I can step on for almost nothing.

Don't get me wrong, if I had the money I would pay it.

yes and then I would start the systematic killing of everyone without an education as well as nuke south america and africa so that they no longer exist
>only reasonable answer

this

alternatively, don't become emotionally attached and you are basically getting 18 billion dollars for free.

kill the puppy, then you can donate one billion to peta or someone who will take care of animals and your concious can rest easy. and still have 17 billion left.

>checkmate

18 BILLION DOLLARS? WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT PUPPY? IMMA GONNA PUNCH THAT MOTHERFUCKER TO DEATH.
MOTHERFUCKER, I WOULD DO IT FOR 10 THOUSAND DOLLARS, SIGN ME IN FOR THIS SHIT

I'd step on the puppy gently.

18 BILLION! do you have any idea what you could do with 18 billion dollars!? i'd kill the shit out of that puppy!

Yeah, I'd step on a good amount of puppies for that amount of money.

Just give a billion to animal shelters after doing the deed.

/thread

well, PETA wouldn't, but then they would accidentally crush it while they are 'taking it to safety'

Is everyone in this thread autistic?? Do you know how much 18 BILLION dollars is? You could kill that one, and save every single dog possible for the rest of you life and that wouldnt even begin to dig in to that money, and if after saving every pupper possible, you could donate a billion or two to charity, and maybe bring a small country out of poverty. Jesus

thats not a puppy - thats a rat

Yes, and than id give 10 billion to various animal organizations or other charities. Anyone who says no is fucking lying to themselves.

Hah.

Oh wait you actually think you would help puppies ? I dont know you but im 99% sure you wouldnt give less a shit about other puppies for 18 bn dollars.

>peta
>or someone who will take care of animals

I like your clear distinction between the two

correction: I WOULD STEP IN 18 BILLION PUPPIES FOR 18 BILLION DOLLARS

I'd step on 18 billion puppies for 18 billion dollars

there are millions of puppies all around the world and many more are being produced every minute. but 18 billion dollars only come rolling once every 1000 lifetime. if it was me, i will do anything to get that cash. call me heartless, at least im logical and sensible

I would eat that puppy alive for that kind of cash. I would never have to work again, my children could do whatever they wanted, my grandchildren could do what ever they wanted. All for the cost of a puppy.

Fuck that puppy.

This, but without the billionaire part. I'd do it for a cigarette.

I would.
I would say not, but show me the briefcases full of cash first, and I would stomp it until there was nothing but a red mark left

The value of the money is about 18 billion dollars and completely unrelated to the life of the puppy.

starting today you will be assigned 5,000 puppers per day

Like to see you try faglord

topkek

there are millions of puppies all around the world but theres only one 18 billions dollars

>with my bear hands

only disappointing thing would be having puppy guts on my shoes. but fuck it I'm rich now so I can buy a million pairs of shoes if I want

youtube.com/watch?v=GaGQ3KGOMto

I would step on the puppy and then step on 18 bullion dollars and EAT!

I'd stomp 18 puppies for a billion dollars.

Yes. Even for 10 bucks.

18 billion dollars.. don't you think the world would wonder and then find out how you got that money? You'd probably be such a social pariah that you'd never be able to socialize again except with people who are okay knowing a guy that steps on puppies. I mean.. to be honest and fair, I think I would. I'd hate myself. I'm disgusted with that reality, I really like puppies. But then again with 18b I could save many puppies and kittens. I could get a bad ass island, develop it, pay hot chics to live there and take care of the animals so i wouldn't actually have ot put any real effort into it... and i'd have enough security to keep me safe from the psychos that'd want to hurt me for what i'd done to that poor, poor pup.

So.. yeah, I would. I'd feel pretty bad about myself though for at least a week or two.

Saved

Ok let me put on my cleats

time to put on the old timberlines.

this thread makes me feel like i'm literally surrounded by autistic 12 year old fucking retards

>18 billion dollars to step on a puppy
>dont even have to step hard
>can easily help it afterwards

fuck the fuck off you fucking newfag summerfaggots

Anybody who says "no" should get off of Sup Forums now. ASAP. You are literally the cancer of Sup Forums.

It's an investment.

>Kill the one puppy and get 18 billion.
>Buy 17 billion dollars worth of puppies and one billion dollars worth of puppy crushers.
>You then have 18 billion dollars for every one of the 17 billion dollars worth of puppies.
>rinse and repeat.
>infinite money cheat

sure

it doesn't specify you need to kill it

could just take it to the vet after with my 18 billion

Here we have an example of an ultra white knight faggot. Notice the obvious spelling mistakes. These types are usually the ones that later either decide to shoot up a school or join isis.
This is the "le edgy xD" faggot. He thinks hes all though, but deep inside he still regrets the day he didnt atleast try to put up a fight before getting analy raped by his stepfather. Ocassionaly they still meet for coffee, but both feel awkward and horny at the same time

Knowing these facts to be true, I would STILL eat the pusppy

The trouble is, you could save a shitload of puppies with 18 billion dollars.

In fact, this puppy would be the Jesus Christ of motherfucking puppies.

But it would still be the wrong choice.

Would you want to be stepped on if you were the puppy?

For 18 bilion dollars yes.
For 1 year worth of my salary, maybe
For less than that. Nope

Yes, and then I'd adopt 100 dogs that are about to be euthanized because nobody wants them and hire people to take care of them.

I would strap dynamite to his little furry head and boot him into traffic for 25 grand.

I think anybody who says "cancer of Sup Forums" should stop saying it.

The only thing you can do to make Sup Forums better is to post quality content.

Screaming cancer cancer is just more noise. In the diamond-filled shitstorm that is Sup Forums.

Sup Forums has never been good. It's always been horrible with moments of brilliance.

yes

i'd donate most of the money to save countless other lives

well worth the trade off

I'd probably do it for $10k, maybe less, not like I haven't wasted enough food in my life to make up a dead animal

how much money does it cost if I want to eat Him

Here is the thing

If you don't step on it:

You get nothing.
You don't necessarily get the pupper
You just go home thinking you are a good person but that feeling goes as soon as you call a random guy a nigger on Sup Forums
Someone else might kill it and get the money

If you do:

You get 18 billion dollars
People will probably find out and call you a nigger on Sup Forums
You would probably be pressured into donating to animal charities, but it is your money so fuck em
Anyway, you have 18 billion dollars, seriously, who gives a fuck about anything else, you could buy a fucking island with that, hell, go and buy france (maybe not france, but somewhere that is worth roughly 18 billion)

is that a fucking chiauau? Those freaks of nature shouldn't even be alive. They all have these weird birth defects and illnesses. The often get eppileptic attacks etc.

I'd crush this useless animal without a second thought. 18 billion, anyone saying no is retarded.

For EIGHTEEN BILLION DOLLARS?
Fuck, I'd stomp 20 of them for that much if that's what it took. That's a fucking lot of money.

Fuck I would do it for 18 dollars.

Calm down.

>inb4 you are right though

how much does it cost someone who would like to eat the chwawa

>applying my thought process to an animal that doesnt have the same cognitive abilities as i do
If i was a god damn puppy, i wouldnt know what was going on. Fucking Disney man

there is value in life its 18,000,000,000$ you nig

To all of you saying you'd be disgusted with yourself

Have you any idea how much therapy you can afford with $18 bil? Hell, you could hire the real fucking Dr. Phil if you wanted. Pile money toward medical research into amnesia pills. All at the expense of one puppy. People in some countries eat dogs (including puppies) as food on a regular basis. What do they get out of the dog? A few hours of energy. Do you think they'd hesitate to step on that puppy? Some people in this thread would rub it into the ground - do you really want them to be stepping on it, when you could just lightly tap it? Honestly, all of you that say you wouldn't are just unrealistic.

Here's another question for you - if you and your spouse were trying for a child, and the doctor revealed to you that the baby would be born with Downs syndrome, would you abort it?

could buy Sup Forums, permaban anyone who calls you a nigger

then it wouldn't be Sup Forums, it would be reddit

That is the thinking i like

you're a cheep, sick, fuck by my own heart

YES, i have to free this poor creature from it bonds

I'd probably do it for like 1 billion tbh

Would you step on 18 billion puppies for a dollar?

If you could press a button that killed 18 million people at random (possibly including yourself) and got 18 billion dollars for doing so, would you?

Also: the button is red.