Is this fixable? and how and how much?

Is this fixable? and how and how much?

Your first mistake was buying a Prius.

i have no idea

you'll need completely new panels.gonna be pricey

dan the trunk and back door open and close fine?
save your money.

Itll buff right out

At least $5k.

panels? sry new to car stuff

yes
and probably in the range of 300 labor included

The door and bumper is not a big deal. The quarter panel is a problem will need to be straightened filled then paint matched.

wheel looks to be off center: turned inward

Nope. Can't fix being a liberal cuck.

as long as your car can move, there is no need for repairs. scars like this are sexy

Nah, you can't fix driving a prius

Yes it is but in the US 10% of the value of the car or more in damages will cause it too be "totaled"

nicely done

Don't worry cap'n we'll buff out those scratches.

Did you try to turn it on-off?

You'll need a door, a rear upper quarter panel, and a rear lower quarter panel. If you buy new it's probably cheaper just to buy another car, you might have luck at a junkyard though.

For a new car, might I suggest a proper, steel-bodied American car that isn't trashed in a tiny fender bender?

My old man is a television repairman, he's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it.

OP here,
Im not too worried about door and bumper. Just the panel. Just want to get it fixed but the dealership told me it was "unfixable"

Is there any damage to the wheel? Does it drive fine. The body damage might be pricey. The panels will have to be replaced (the crumpely parts)

How the fuck dis happen OP?

>Is this fixable?
yes
>and how and how much?
it costs more then the car is worth
your car is totalled

bullshit, the panel itself is, but not the car.

First problem is your in nj. Its fixable just not cheaply

My sister was texting and driving

>going to a dealership

how old are you 15?!? find a wetback autobody shop and they'll fix it for a 100$ and a pack of dos equis

you probably should just get a new panel, its not that expensive

I know nothing about priuses, as I only drive steel-bodied American-made vehicles that get less than 20 MPG, but considering it's a unibody construction vehicle, there is an extremely good chance the dealership is right. The problem is that unlike my vehicle where I can just unbolt the panel and replace it, on yours that panel is an integral part of the structure of the vehicle and can't be removed (at least without literally cutting it off and welding a new panel on).

/thread

Take it to a body shop and get an estimate you dumb fuck. At the minimum you need a new panel and new bumper, the door is probably hammerable. You might have damage you can't see from that picture.

Take it to a professional, unless you have a buddy who knows cars really well.

Why not just have your insurance fix it? That's what insurance is for. Just claim hit and run.

you'll also need a new back window, cause it needs to be taken out and it'll get so damaged by that you can't really reuse it. Same for the little one.

I'd fix it for $100 and an 18 pack of Budweiser.

open door and make pics

But what did she hit?? some weird dents dat is! also...pic of sister

No fuck me it's in the door, at least the big window is.

go to amazon to find the parts you need and fix it yourself it snot hard and you will probably save yourself thousands of dollhairs. but honestly i wouldn't worry about it to much, its a fucking prius i doubt you are trying to impress anyone

this guy gets it

unlimited internet for you buddy!

Looks to me like she got hit by somebody else, unless she understeered into a wall or something. Which is very easy in an underpowered FWD car.

From 1500 to 2000 for the panel alone

eww new jersey? where in new jersey?

New panel will run you around 300 bucks and as long as the latching mechanism isnt broken you can just switch the panel. Once you do that you need to see if your guy can fix the door otherwise you will have to replace it and then you will need to go dumpster diving otherwise that will be a pretty penny. Paint match and labor should run around 500 if on the cheap.

Just make your sister buy you a better car. Your average 90s sedan is cheap as fuck and way easier to fix than that POS.

Depends where you live but thats gonna be between 2000 and 3200 bucks Id guess. Used to be a claims auditor.

can you push it back out from inside? It won't be 'fixed' per say but hey, it'll be better than it is

Just bondo it and spray paint it. if its running its fine.

yeah, because they want you to buy a new fucking car

Here you go, OP.

If you want to pay me back you can buy me a Steam game. DM me for my ID. xD

jesus! dont use the fucking dealer. thats like finding the jewiest jew as your banker.

Dude you're in jersey

Did you ever try to shop around or are you a useless cunt altogether?

Also you're Asian aren't you?

ohhhh........ ching chong ling long ting tong

Wrong.

This is true, but given the way priuses are built I don't doubt that they might be right. There's definitely no easy "unbolt old, bolt on new" option on a unibody vehicle. About all you can do is weld on a new panel and hope it looks decent.

this is retarded. if the car is running fine this is only aesthetic and can easily be fixed with bondo and decent body guy.

bondo and a body guy

True, I was forgetting bondo. I try very hard not to touch the stuff. But my auto knowledge is centered on a hobby where the tougher steel your body is the better it holds up.

Your sister.. Riiiight haha

It's completely fixable.
It'll cost you anywhere between £1 and £1m.
It's called "Get a different car and scrap the Prius."

/thread

also, new car time.