Wish my delicate boob bags ripped to shreds by a strong british male

looks preggers in this one

Love this family photo here

>bro-tier

*moves to the radical centre*

2D gals

with my son x

>leave the previous /brit/ open in case the janitor gets grumpy
>end up having several brits open at once and accidentally post in the wrong thread

ah yes

sketchtoy.com/67688515
sketchtoy.com/67755796

youtube.com/watch?v=kO65ryOj9D0

Is it autism?

youtube.com/watch?v=g1p5eNOsl7I

Asuka.

high quality anime

post cara related OC memes you've created

>spend 3 years making the same kind of posts
>nobody takes notice
>go on holiday and keep making the same posts
>become a meme
Feel a bit like James Corden lol. All Canadians deserve death

Amen sister PREACH

why do nips have shit taste in their own cultural produce

screaming

WHINY
ESS
JAY
DUBBLE
YEW
MILLENNYULLS

You guys like anime too huh? I'll fit right in on the 'chon!

who the fuck goes on holiday to kiwiland?

Pledge your fealty to the House of Trudeau

fuck off josie you're not on holiday, we all know you can't afford it
get off your proxy

Can't imagine living in a county other than Yorkshire, imagine being in some generic southern flyover county like Northamtonshire or Buckinghamshire with no sort of culture or identity. Thank God I live in what may as well be another country to England. Southern subhumans.

YASSSSSSSSSSS

>watching videos of men in their 40s losing their shit over Star Wars, even in the compeny of their kids

literal nadir of western civilization

my dad left school at 14 and trained as an electrician and got married and had a load of kids and built a house partly with his own hands to raise them in

never knew what sort of music/film etc he was into growing up ... he was just my dad, an authority figure. didn't matter what he was into

know what he was into now and we can engage in it
>glad as fuck it wasn't some sci-fi shit that was the reserve of the betas of his time

Is Jacob Rees Mogg ITT?

You're ruining my flag's posting reputation mate

go snort some coke you lowlife scot

Will Janny's unpaid volunteer work for no compensation ever count for something?

if ukip and that are all for British values why do they use American words like butthurt and cuck?

yeah haha

yorkshire isn't a county

wish i could join a sorority

i made some with wojak which i see here and there on Sup Forums

ipad update is stuck

Can't imagine living in a county other than Lancashire, imagine being in some generic southern flyover county like Northamtonshire or Buckinghamshire with no sort of culture or identity. Thank God I live in what may as well be another country to England. Southern subhumans.

As being bro tier?

Aaaaaaaaaaaah yessssssss

You Fuck off!! M8!!

doing a few lines

interesting contributions

What's the furthest back you've traced your family tree?

My dad did ours back to early 1700s. They were fisherman who moved from Scotland to Norfolk and then to the North East.

THE MAINSTREEM METEOR ARE STILL BUTTHURT OVER BREGGSIT

this isn't caralad

FOY

new zealand probably has the most beautiful nature on earth, literally switzerland and norway combined in one country

Can't imagine living in a county other than Kernow, imagine being in some generic northern flyover county like Northamtonshire or Buckinghamshire with no sort of culture or identity. Thank God I live in what used to be another country to England. English subhumans.

business idea: Invest in Eastern Poland

>you will never be a girl and pick out excellent colour-matched outfits that perfectly go with your hairstyle, figure, face and skin colour
>you will never go shopping with the girlies to get more clothes and shoes and shit

instead I sit here in a boring tshirt typing away on /brit/
haha

True; it's a nation

Terrible shitty oscar bait

Been listening to a lot of Stormzy lately

1 4 2 3

Can't imagine living in a city other than Swansea, imagine being in some generic southern flyover city like London or Birmingham with no sort of culture or identity. Thank God I live in what may as well be another country to England. Southern subhumans.

wales is running low on sheep

t. paki who thinks he drinks at Bettys is now a Yorkshireman.

Nah it's shite aye, just some mountains and a few bushes
Genuinely didn't think anything of it until I came to Sup Forums

RIP to somebody smelly

Drinking a budweiser

do not it's a shithole

I don't quite get my parents' sentiment considering that they've lived most of their lives in London

Black is the most arousing colour of panty desu lads.

Nah, it's not Oscar Bait, all these race-agenda efforts are the Oscar bait

Can't imagine living in an Overseas Territory other than Gibraltar, imagine being in some generic southern flyover city like Akrotiri or Bermuda with no sort of culture or identity. Thank God I live in what may as well be another country to England. Southern subhumans.

Swansea>>>New York

t. 190 cms autist

With a pint at the pub

why do londoners have jamaican accents
youtube.com/watch?v=vd8oINhlV5Q

kek
imagine being one of those mongs who actually rate section boyz

um i've seen at least 10 minutes of a documentary on the telly to know >your nature is pretty x

Asians?

Blows my mind that Mongolians conquered all of Asia and almost took half of Europe

Literally am
I have a job and some savings and the gf was going to go anyway because she's a dirty filthy kiwi slutbag so I thoughts to myself "ah yes" and made hasty preparations. Any more of this and I shall make sure you regret this kind of poisonous rhetoric

It's a lovely place, even your generic suburbs are surrounded by forested mountain ranges and there's nature reserves and that all over the shop

Think you'll find its pastel pink my leafy friend.

>used to be
ANGLO'd

>you will never help initiate a dozen new sorority girls for their deepthroat competition

On my father's paternal side to the 1630s in Devon (moved to Virginia in the 1640s). On his maternal side to Edinburgh in the 1630s (moved to Massachusetts in the 1630s)

On my mother's maternal side to Connecticut around 1900. On her paternal side nowhere, she never met her father but his surname is Rowland, which is Anglo.

Mine connects with a massive tree someone on ancestry created, it goes back to charlemagne but I can't vouch for the accuracy of the stuff I haven't personally researched (which ends around 1600)

Too intelligent to make the right life choices

need a 6ft gf that i can walk around holding hands with intimidating manlets desu

Lock arf this post

why do /brit/s never want to talk about the spice girls or austin powers?

Blows my mind that Brits conquered all of Asia and almost took half of Europe

i have been to bermuda, very nice there. sand is pink

stellar post

STOP RIGHT THERE GLOWBALIST SCUM

You wouldn't live in the Cayman Islands?

>jeff
Which Jeff?

Our generic suburbs are holes mate. Aren't you in Wellington? It would explain why you think it's nice