Got an stolen iphone, did an factory reset now its still asking for the icloud from the owner. How to bypass that?

Got an stolen iphone, did an factory reset now its still asking for the icloud from the owner. How to bypass that?

Give it back Tyrone...

Return the phone. Someone worked hard for that and using stole shit is just as bad as stealing. Find the owner and apologize for what happened.

You can't pal, don't turn it on either they can find my iPhone bullshit, best bet is to sell it for parts

Some post that image for the nigger thiefss give it back fucking scumbag

Good job you're now a nigger

Factory reset without internet connection?

Fuck you Jamal

If you soak it in water, it will completely reset and you won't need the iCloud

On time i was at Venice beach and i found a phone on a low wall. I didn't see anyone looking for it so i grabbed it (a bum would of grabbed it anyway). So I'm walking on the beach with some friends when the fucking "find my phone" thing starts going off.

>oh shit
>they will find me
>they will think i stole it

Considered throwing it in the ocean, but I'm not that mean. So I decided to make a game out of it to punish them for losing their phone like that.

So i quickly buried it in the sand. So it was up to them and GPS to find it.

>btw not OP
>OP should of not been a thieving ass nigger and got entertainment out of it.

you bypass it by killing yourself you parasite

>8
Sup Forums went retarded.

Sell it as scrap.

Return it. Its an iphone

It is worse than you think. If they have "I caught you" running in the background, the phone has already taken your picture and emailed it to the owner, I caught some ass-wipe that stole my iPhone that way.

GPS is not that accurate you pussy bitch.

Your fucking stupid. The FBI couldn't crack a goddamn terrorist's iPhone. Guess the iCloud or sell it to some prostitute for a blowjob.

your wifi or iTunes location is

Just reported you, have fun trying to run tyrone.

Well i figured that would add a level of challenge to the treasure hunt.

that's why you immediately take the sim card out

A couple of nigs in Chicago robbed me 3 weeks ago of my bag. It had my travel passport, my national ID(i'm not from the US, just visiting someone) ,my ray bans, Samsung A7+ and over 6k dollars and a laptop.
I honestly hope your balls get stung by one thousand bees and you die of cancer you fucking nigger

>your
>you're
>you are

looks like YOU ARE the stupid one. fucking cant even use proper grammar

>Insert into anus
>An hero
>Profit

>9Gag

that's why you don't carry 6 fucking grand around in your bag

poor you

Fuck you man

>chicago

WELL THERES YOUR FUCKIN PROBLEM

Trade it in somewhere like bestbuy

I had no idea that the U.S niggers are such fucking assholes. I wasn't even anywhere sketchy, the train was closing its doors, one nigger came with a knife on my neck and the other cut the straps of the bag and they ran away. I went to report it to the police and he asked me for a document that says I'm who I claim to be, but the fucking nigger officer cant comprehend my passport was in the belongings.

Jesus go outside for an hour or two, you are an angry ass person

It'd be quite the story.
>"Guys! My lost phone was found inside the rectum of a dead man."

>6000 dollars in the bag on your person
>ISHYGDDT

Yeah, who would carry all that and not anticipate getting robbed

Kek

He said he isn't from 'murica! we are more civilized across the ocean

Worst part is, I bought the A7+ 2 weeks before I traveled and I was gonna give the money to a relative to help her with her cancer battle.

Instead, I had to go meet the family empty handed. I was telling the story to some nigger grandma while waiting in the airport pre-check, she told me "You shouldn't worry about it, let it go, you never know, you might have helped someone do some good in the world or have gave them a new hope"... Wanted to strangle that bitch right there. Fuck U.S. niggers.

well she has a point, not only that but you had it in cash, you're still fucking stupid

Don't blame him for being a nigger, instead blame him for being a drug addict

Why did you steal it?
White people dont steal, thats what seperates us from niggers

Not sure if reverse bait or newfag...

I wasn't waving it around... I was taking the train to get to the hostel i'm staying in. My first night.

IDK, it just feels really bad man. No one knows about it because I just told them i'm visiting, didn't want them to know I'm giving them money even though they needed it. Meh, just feels bad.

there's pretty much a 50/50 chance that that money is either buying crack, or baby food

but in cash though...
not even on your person but in a bag...

If SIM is out, it most likely wouldn't ask. Don't know though. Try disconnecting from Internet. There also should be an option just to not sign in with iCloud and do it later.

I got one here to and I would like to remove the apple id but it ask for the password and I don't know it.

Anyways to reset it and remove the apple id ?

Also it's not stolen, a friend just left it here and when I ask if he wanted back he said, have it.

This

ask for info?

Your only hope is to switch out the motherboard + the home button because they are linked with each other. But you might as well sell it for scrap by then.

He said he forgot the password

Aye bruh serious advice just crash that bitch repeatedly by pressing down home button, volume up button, and lock/power button altogether until it flashes once then the second time let power on then crash it again right after you see the multi language hellos with the same keys bruh when you successfully did it it will ask to connect to iTunes and will set up like new afterwards. my lil cousin does it all the time but said its annoying af

I wish it was just the money... the laptop was 1400$, sunglasses 350$ and A7 was 620$ at the time.

Yeah I suck, whatever, point is, fuck people who steal other peoples shit.

Every country has assholes. What the fuck were you thinking? Not carrying something with you to protect you and your belongings. Fucking dumb bitch!

Hahaha oh man I love seeing all theae moralfags bitching about a fucking stolen iphone. Gore threads, rekt threads, fucking beaheadings is LOL edgy but as soon as someone steals a motherfucking iphone THATS where you cross the line ?
Pa-the-tic
You are all
Pathetic

what a nigger. im surprised your zoo keepers havent shot you.

Why the fuck would you have $6k in cash in a bag? Are you that fucking dense?

>chicago
holy shit you must be a tard

Plug to computer. Install iTunes. Do a factory restore. Enjoy your new shit phone.

Is that all ?

Send an email to the original owner asking for the password, they'll be more than happy to help you out