Sup nigs, I'm looking for vids or pics of Christina Grimmie dead/being shot. That was a decent sized concert...

Sup nigs, I'm looking for vids or pics of Christina Grimmie dead/being shot. That was a decent sized concert, some faggot had to get it on tape, pics, something. Any of you guys seen vids or pics? If so, what happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=173LH4WeFQ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm going to post pics of Grimmie.

I didn't even know she existed until she died.

oops.

Man, I really get what Carlin meant when he talked about good pussy gone to waste. Damn.

I feel you bro, after everything with the voice blew over she was pretty low key. Put an EP out early this year and played league of legends on twitch.

FeelsBadMan.

Yeah, I thought she was really good looking, personally. I need to see for myself that shes dead, doesn't feel real until I get a good look.

She wasn't shot on stage, she was shot afterwards. At the meet bit where bands sign shit.

This really made me sad, she had a really, really good voice.

I got to talk to her a few times. For a LoL player, and girl she was so sweet and well spoken. If you became a supporter of her on twitch she would play private games and talk to people over skype, feels real bad man.

I hear the guy who did it went to a few of her other concerts. He called her name, she turned and smiled, arms open for a hug, got shot down. One into the chest, once into the head, then himself after he was taken to the ground.
She was so sweet, 5'2 and a little over an hundred lbs.

Save the Pussy foundation needs a kickstarter to get moving

I play LoL too, and it's great that she would interact with the community like that. She had a good voice too from what I heard. Very sad she had to go like that.

Re-framed it for you. Try keeping your eyes about a third of the way from the top of the picture.

oh no.
>"Smiled, arms open for a hug"

right in the feels.

Oh, not like camera shot. Bullet shot? I'm sorry.

youtube.com/watch?v=173LH4WeFQ4

seriously, such a good voice.

Yeah :/ for an emotionless piece of shit like me, it really got to me. She was so nice to everyone. She was 10 in this pic.

she saw the prick at her other shows. I'm sure he had her sign stuff for him man. He's been going to them for years, told the people at his job he was going to marry her, said he played League with her. What disgust me is he was probably in the twitch chat or in the games with us.

I'm 22 and it always feels weird when somebody around my age dies.
Reggie from nintendo said she was gonna show up at the E3 as e special guest (for nintendo, i think). that is when sadness hit me.

Thanks for the re-frame man, it looks great.

What was his intentions on killing her then?