Sup Forums have you ever gotten a girl on omegle what did you do and did you use any tags

Sup Forums have you ever gotten a girl on omegle what did you do and did you use any tags

Teen worked for me

i never used any tags, just carefully flipped through...i only showed my mouth/jaw and had decent clothes on and a clear camera/good light.

from there, i opened with talking about a girl i had been trying to date and asking their advice, told them a sex story and went from there...

If you want to be a registered sex offender and spend time in prison you should try this.

Lol these are garbage

Not only are they garbage, they're posted here every day.

I did it a lot when I was younger. It was easier back then though. Now girl's are more careful and call out "fucboi"

Oh you fags please go right ahead and drop some Better fap content please

i have a bunch oof these

lets get some story how and shit

post em

is this guy the hunchback of notre dame

im a "newfag" #rawr

bump

yeah please! post more

anyone have all of this girl? she pretty nasty, saw once but lost it :(

this my fav one lol i also have screenshots ill post more if i see some .webm and more gif on this thread

also what does bump do

This doesnt look legal fgt

haha

MORE

More like this

I don't use any tags
By getting girls, if you mean like just getting them naked all you need to do is
>put decent clothes on
>Look like you've showered recently
>show face
Depending on how you look, they will either skip you automatically or not.
You can either ask up front "I'll show dick for tits" or something similar or you could drag out a conversation to make them more comfortable.
I usually just ask up front and there are enough sluts on there that in like 2 hours I'll get a couple to show.

all mine r 18+

MODS

There are plenty of girls with braces that are 18 plus. Go die

faggot, look at the face structure, its obviously underage.

how about the 2+ people girls

i'm 20 and people think i'm like 15 or 16 on omegle lol

Some more?

if seen alot of older people with the same facial structure (sorry for ugly tits lol)

im 20 and when im out dringking all say im 13

Only once. She had a pacifier in her mouth, so I asked what was up with that. She told me she likes daddy daughter stuff. Politely ask her name.
>Jessica
Extremely hot fetish stuff ensues.

MODS

It's half the face of a fully clothed person licking the air. How is this in any way sexual? Age doesn't even matter in this scenario.

ive succeeded like 4 times.Basically just asked if they wanted to have fun. Just need to be patient. I took videos but I deleted them long ago

i got 3 last night. one was the hottest jb ever

and some boy bait too

i talk to them right okay and then i flirt with them okay right and thats pretty much it right okay

Just finished up on there, got two wins

I did record it, but I'm too lazy to make webms out of it.
Maybe one day I'll get around to doing it

4 times over a few year period. Lots of looking at junk to find the gems. It wasnt really worth the effort.

It takes me a fucking hour just to find a female sometimes.

Not only you. And if you find them they will ESC before you can say hi anyway even if youre not naked. People on there just dont know how to converse

i avg 3-5 girls a night, so im happy, and i dont have to start out showing my dick (about 7 inch when full). just dont look like shit and make the bitches laugh within 1 minute, and she'll probably strip for you.

do you guys go to the adult or unmoderated section for best wins?

i love watching their higher brain functions just Shut Down

You say that, but all i am seeing is some fat monkey shit.
Not something to be happy about

> make her laugh within 1 minute

Yeah, if they wouldnt be so fucking trigger happy to press next

Why not just upload the whole video somewhere?

Video Button not working for me anymore.. Anybody got that same problem? Solution?

Im pretty sure im not that ugly and they always skip me faster than thought
then i get mad i show cock and get banned.

Bump

I dont have a webcam atm, but im a fairly ok looking guy, a little bit chubby around the belly but also got a fairly decent sized dick

should i even bother?

If your that insecure that you have to ask, the women can feel that shit

I've been doing the omegle routine for years you just have to be 7/10 and lie about your age if you're not within two years of theirs and then talk for a while be funny (just figure out their sense of humor and go with it) then after a while hint at sexual shit whether it be jokes or intentionally taking off a hoodie in a way that lifts your shirt up for a second. After all that it can lead to tits sometimes. I hate myself

bump