Serious discussion, how in any way shape or form is keeping a woman in your life a good thing?

Serious discussion, how in any way shape or form is keeping a woman in your life a good thing?

i hope you're not saying that the pic is a woman

There is zero advantage, they are a hindrance.

She makes more money than me

sounds like you need to get yourself a real doll

Its not other than sex.

>In the beginning its because you want nothing else

>In the middle its because youre used to her

>In the end its because youre afraid to be alone

We play games together, drink together, and she sucks my dick, so I've got nothing to complain about.

In rare exceptions it's no different than having a pretty guy for a friend.

This guy gets it

Going through it rn

I wish man, it's just they're such a disability to carry around.

So true, like OP being a faggot

absolutely

emotional support, sex whenever you want, if you have a good relationship she will also be your bro and you can ask her to pegg you without fear of being judged

People salty because they can't get girlfriends

I've been with her for three years and the most emotional support she's provided is that when my dog died she changed the subject to about how she stubbed her toe the same day.

I get sex whenever she feels like it.

too bad you gf sucks

dude is not a lady

This
>3rd stage
Right there at the end thats where I am.
I really hope I make her feel for me again. I've been such an asshole.

Just a few reasons why I'm getting engaged:
>She makes twice as much as I do writing code for a national inusrance company, so there's tons of job security
>Her family is awesome, so get togethers are fun as shit with plenty of drinking and card playing
>She's just as independent as me, so afternoons/evenings I spend gaming she'll spend reading/watching something on Netflix
>The sex is awesome, and she's down for almost anything
>As dumb as it sounds, she just gets me. I've come home from work just hating life and some of the autistic people I work with, but she'll always be there offering me a glass of whiskey and listens to me unload how frustrated I get
>my friends love her

I used to think like you did, until I met her. Now I realize I was never better off alone.

Damn right she does, has it right. It's just having a boyfriend would be so much more fulfilling I feel like. Like... what is the point if all that's gonna happen is we'll split up in a few years and she'll try to take all my shit and the law will support her.

There are Few really sad, pathetic fucks in this thread.

To those virgins, stay salty.

I'm so jealous... how'd you find her out of the midst of all the fucking harpies?

You eventually get tired of either having to put the effort into picking up sluts at bars or paying for a hookers.

>checked
You hold onto that bitch bro and don't ever let her go.

eHarmony, actually. I decided to give online dating one last shot. I was 100% honest with who I was and what I wanted. and we just clicked. Shit was cash, especially when we discovered we both listened to the same Finnish death metal.

I fully intend to. The condo we're living in is 100x better than any apartment I've been in. Plus with the money I saved, I bought a motorcycle (which she was 100% behind). We're saving up for a house now. Also, her cat is dank as fuck.

I thought I had this too... for 10 years. I wasted my 20s on that bitch, but honestly I never had what you seem to have, I kind of pretended that she was great, but she was just terrible and I forgave her for a million little things. Her family was garbage too.

Meh I've had long term relationships. I'm actually much happier being single. Ive found I put less money into my hooker fund than I did just having a gf.

OP here, I know the feeling.

Agreed. But you just to control how often you visit. Can't be spending 150-300 every day.

That's almost exactly what I would have said.

Any of you salty bastards complaining how she's a liability or a drag, you've got the wrong one in your life. Having a good woman by your side, makes life next level awesome.

I wouldn't be able to go to college, do my job, and watch my son without my wife.

i fucking feel sorry for american men, they have nothing to choose from but trash.

leave america and your view will change, it just will.

Damn. Sounds just like my relationship

I love my kids, and society says they have to live with mom...so I stick around

Op here, where should I go? I'll run as far as I can... I can't stay like this anymore.

Not them but they're spot on. One ex wife and soon to be ex girlfriend. They are just pains in the ass. They bitch, sure you don't have to work hard for sex on the beginning but that phase ends and honestly I've had an easier time fucking 8/10+ girls that are completely sober and I have extreme social anxiety.

I have full custody of my son, shit does happen sometimes.

I can handle light friendship with a woman, but I have been hiding from relationships for the past 5 years after my last traumatic relationship with a woman. I've also been happier than I have been since I was a child these past 5 years. I do what I want, when I want. I think I'll stick with that.

Itd be the damn same with a man

somewhere other than america. american women aren't worth it. south america, eastern europe, hell even africa or the middle east...somewhere where women aren't afraid to be women. women are sexy and fun, corrupted american females are not.

Usually unless your ex is off the wall crazy, dies or abandons you that doesn't happen.

What a shitty GF user, unless she is a 9-10/10 and godlike to fuck I don't see the reason to keep her around

England, or the general UK area. I worked with a guy from England, and when I mentioned that I love women with English accents, he said that it's the same way in England with women and American accents. If you want that same level of interest just from your accent, go there.

splitting bills makes life a hell of a lot easier, we've got dogs and a small business so it helps that one of us can tend to those things when the other isn't able, she cooks and does most of the laundry, regular sex and blowjobs, basic human companionship. real question- are you autistic?

The sex is better and even with the cost I still have sex about 80% as frequently as I did in a relationship. that coupled with the random bar pick up more than covers the rest.

>mostly trash
There are still good girls here you just have to actually put forth some damn effort.

My life is absolute shit and I think getting rid of her was actually a step in the right direction. If I wasn't so fucking broke I'd pack a bag and leave the country forever.

My states very close to down the middle on it.... That and my ex is crazy

If all hes found in america is trash thats all he'll find elsewhere too m8. Its him not them.

Good work nigga. I know there are awesome women out there. I'm just at the point where I'm not sure if it's worth wading through the ocean of shit to find one hidden gem.

Spoiler alert: it is
All that trash you go through makes your gem shine so much brighter

if we were talking about any other country than america, you'd be correct. american girls are without doubt the least appealing of any country i have ever lived in/travelled to on account of their robotic personalities. china is second.

She's an 8 hawaiian-asian mix. Huge ass, great hips, and too shy to cheat on anyone with.

But she's so fucking self-destructive, hates outdoors and people, puts up with me because she feels guilty, wants to live in a fucking shithole town, and refuses to try to do anything good for herself. Any ideas I throw out she thinks are god awful and recomends we sit inside and watch anime instead of having jobs or eating healthy. The town she's in doesn't get fresh fruit except for late spring, every other time the market is covered in fruit flies.

I don't have the looks for a bar pick up or the money for grade-A girls, but an occasional, almost vomit-inducing, 30 minutes with a 50 year old asian with a cesarean scar, i can do.

She get's me to be the better version of myself, make me laugh, cook very well and clean, also she's a 10/10

Love is beautiful

Then you were in a shitty area. Murrica is a big place.

Ahh the delusions of an engaged man.

This is why I never want kids. Ever. If men ever have rights in custody cases, sure, but that wont happen.

>delusions
He probably took the time and put forth the effort to find a girl worth actually chasing. It's what i did.

Then just go to the supermarket wtf
It's not like the fruits there are of bad quality

how did you get the chance to fuck 8/10+ girls with social anxiety?

Yeh I'd agree with this, even though it sounds a bit wet.
My missus is cool, been together since we were teens. Mess around like mates do, got a cool family going, it's all going pretty good. None of this bitterness that you see here, no resentment, no rules on what I can or can't do, no problems.
Get a decent one and it's smooth sailing.

She must be an unbelievable monster for the courts to give you custody over her.

Not quite, nigga. Everything I said is 100% truth. I wouldn't have proposed if it wasn't.

If you take the time to make sure your woman is worth marrying it will never be an issue. So basically you just dont trust yourself not to make that mistake.

Depends where you live

Sadfrog.gif

That's what I was talking about. The town has one place to buy food and they don't even take care of it.

Cause its not fuckin GAY! LIKE YOU!!

FAG!

Fancy a bum?

Spoiler: their only 8/10 lookwise not mentally

Well you obviously have to go to them first.

was meant to respond to

My state has about a 60/40 of women to men winning the cases.

>My brotha from anotha motha
These fools dont understand that if you go the easy way you'll always get shit on in the end.

Ahh the angst of a jealous and lonely neckbeard.

>In the end its because youre afraid to be alone

Or, according to stats, you have a 50% chance in the end that you are so sick of her shit, being alone is preferable/enjoyable.

I've been with my gf for seven years now. Best person I've ever known. If it wasn't for her, I'd have already taken my own life.

>Marriage is meaningless
>You lose money by getting married
>The tax benefits are not worth it
>Gays just want to feel normal, but its just more conformity, only reason they fight for it

Have a friend who's paying 20k for the wedding. 20k you will never get back from benefits.

fucking traps

Most states are except two where is only that way if you're married.
I have 50/50 with mine but full custody is rare for men unless your ex like yours is bat shit.

You sure you don't just lower your standards to the point where trash looks like a gem and you can only differentiate between her and complete shit.

Yup.

I almost fell into their camp when I moved to the small town where my job is. It was super easy to pick up chicks at dive bars because I actually had money, a steady job, and a car that worked. They were all fucking psychos, and I guarantee I would have hated life if I ended up with one of them. When I actually put the time and effort into finding what I wanted....I actually found what I wanted.

My wife bought me a fairly decent tvr for my birthday from her own savings, it cost more than our reasonably fancy wedding on the other side of the world, so again, pick a good one and you're fine.
To be fair though, if you're looking at marriage as a balance sheet, it's probably not for you anyway.

>So basically you just dont trust yourself not to make that mistake.

Exactly. I've also had seriously traumatic experiences with women my entire life starting from birth (mother is batshit crazy. Literally). I'm kind of uneasy around them in general. Why the fuck couldn't I have been a gayfag?

My wife supports me and buys me pot while I sit on the couch all day. No other woman would do that. Plus she sucks my dick and fucks me twice a week. I had 5 strokes last year. She didn't leave me. I'm not going to leave her.

I'm a trophy husband

>Why the fuck couldn't I have been a gayfag?
Because you're cautious and wary, not a deranged mental case.

I just dont understand why people pay for anything other than the 60 dollar license.

I'm not paying $20k for my wedding, that's retarded. My wedding will be about $4k, if that.

I'm a model husband, but my wife is sad that I'm not a working model. ha!

I'm married and in the process of adding a mistress.
How fucked am I?

Similar experience with women. My mother is a manipulative cunt.

He's mexican and has a massive family, at 300 dollars a head it adds up pretty quick

Not really if you do it right. I think most guys do shit on the side. probably better to stick with hookers though since they won't try to blackmail you later.

Because it was a fun day. Our friends and family flew out, we all had a big get-together and a generally very pleasant time.
I'd agree that the money spent on the majority of cookie cutter weddings is a bit of a waste, but doing something a little different is worth it.

Where do men have those rights?

Fair enough.

The problem is fella, is that eventually they start to fall for you. You don't end it at the right time and it gets messy. Know the right time to call it off, even if it's some 'just for fun' deal.