Made this thread couple days ago with some interesting replies:

Made this thread couple days ago with some interesting replies:

Anyone on Sup Forums who can hold their own in a fight?

>what's your age, height and weight?
>what martial art or any sport do you practice?
>have you ever been outnumbered in a fight?
>ever fought someone much heavier than you (20lbs + difference)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sbnCnH6eLi4
nk.pl/school/27005/41
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

p.s. if Chief Broom is there, I spoke to Nap and he sent his regards, said he'd be up for having a pint or two

I used to fight a lot in school, fucked a guy up pretty good once. Haven't fought or practiced in years now though, would definitely lose now.

>20, 5'10", 250
>Competitive shooting, but that's useless in a fistfight
>Yes
>No

Being able to shoot would actually be pretty useful in those situations

Wat

Manlet reporting in,
Got in a fight some months ago
>22, 170cm, 60kg
>nothing serious, jogging 3 times a week etc
>it was me and a friend against 4 faggots
>one of them was fat as fuck

I did pretty well, lost my jacket tho

29 6" 150lbs
kenpo, boxing, free weights
yes, do a lot of damage right away
yes, don't let them grab you and sink their weight

22 5"9 10"9
used to practice karate and boxing
outnumbered multiple times
Yes, agility> weight - especially when they can't throw

UK

Did they steal your jacket?

Had 20+ fights
fighting culture in the UK is retaded..
Kids die all the time

How did you get outnumbered? Chavs?

24, 6'3, 200
not a fighter in my experience i always get a good choke hold or disable the persons arms and calm down the situation

>26, 190CM, 85kg
>Krav Maga and MMA
>No, if I ever encountered something like that I would bail.
>Yes, no problem, it's about technique

>fat idiot challenges me for a friendly wrestling match
>get break up quickly by security
>he and his even fatter friends are butthurt
>they jump me later that night
broke my phone

youtube.com/watch?v=sbnCnH6eLi4

Never been in a fight and I'm 28. Not sure if that's good or bad. Also a virgin, that's definitely bad.

I dont know, they ripped it off of me. Never saw that jacket again.
Btw my friend lost his glasses and was blind for like 2 days.

why did they attack you?

26, 180cm 80kg.
Norwegian police
yes 3 on 1. 1 down with fist and two down with baton.
yes sometimes, but usually allways 2 officers

Normally I am on /k/
>41, 240, 5'9"
>No martial arts or boxing, firearms instructor for CCL and shooting classes, certified to train LEOs with firearms in state as well, also less-than-lethal instructor for various equipment (tasers, pepperspray/mace, pepper launchers of various types, beanbag/rubber rounds from firearms, etc.)
>Yes
>no

sick stats

do you work with enforcement only or investigation too? Must be one hell of a job user

>20, 6'2", 190lbs
>None just some boxing & working out
>yes
>yes

I could beat most people that have no special fighting skills. Streetfighters, some boxers, etc.

>190lbs
do you box in cruiserweight? when you were outnumbered were you able to handle the situation?

>norsk politi
Jeg og. Hvor jobber du?

>23, 5'11", 190lbs
>Tae Kwon do and wrestling
> once. 2 guys both kinda dumb, and it was free-for-all, so I would duck in and out while they were distracted with one another.
>yup. But he was all lumbering with no technique so when he went to grapple, I knew the right leverage.

normal police officer, its a bit off both. like the one u see on "nattpatruljen" in norway tv . normaly quiet job but sometimes it is very fun and lots of action

>28
>6'1 265lbs
>yes
>no

I'm part of an ultra group in my country, I've beat multiple so-called martial artists before.

Sparred my friend who is 6'3" 200 lbs and I'm 6'1" 140 lbs. He broke my rib lol

you ever worked undercover?

You look like chewed bubblegum.

I box my friend whos skilled in 4 different types of martial arts, he's shorter than and 210lbs. Other than that I spar anyone who challenges me. When I was outnumbered I was unable to handle the situation by myself there was 5 of them & I was 14 at the time. They were 15-18 yrs old.

you probably look like a twig

bergen, du da?
gikk ut i 2013

US
No people in my neighborhood were just assholes. My older brother and his friends were obsessed with army shit growing up and loved to beat on me so I'm not afraid to get hit and am used to fighting a 220lb Gorilla.
Some white trash skellies talking shit or flashing knives ain't shit after that. I fuck em up like a man beating his bitch

I am 45 and 6 foot two, and 18 stone... I have only ever been on one fight...

I don't do martial arts...

I have been on one fight with 4 Asylum seekers (in the UK) I accused them of being shit at parking and they all set about me, Punching me (they broke my nose) I put my keys in my hand and popped on of their eyes, I nearly went down (but didn't) they eventually ran off (when I popped the guys eyeball with my key)

There were 4 - so they were heavier than me all told...

Police came and went to the house they ran into, but they hid and didn't come out - I went to hospital but they could do nothing for my nose - nobody was ever charged...

That's all there is...

>27, 6'4 220 pounds
> none recently, i did boxing for several years a teenager and made it to the semifinals of a locally sponsored statewide contest, i briefly tried my hand in mma fighting but i lost my job and couldnt afford the classes
> yes a couple times,
>yes

Stupid shit.
>be at party
>decide to go home
>on way to car bumbed shoulder of one of said russians.
>idontcareiwanthome.jpg
>hear shouting
>turn around and see two of them right in front of me
>talked in russian to them that we just wanted to go home
>got directly hit in the face from one
Then shit started

nk.pl/school/27005/41
Tomasz Stępniewski
Nice try, faggot.

24 5'7" 265lbs
Swordsmanship
Yes
Yes

>28, 6 feet tall, 170 pounds
>Karate, Boxing, Greco-roman Wrestling
>Outnumbered by 3 niggers
>Yes

I'm not a violent person anymore but in my prime back in my angry teen years I was a monster. I was the kid at school that nobody would want to fuck with. I was infamous for fighting people twice my size and seriously fucking their shit up. I went to school with guido juice head roid monkeys. I was a psycho metalhead with a bad temper. I would take every advantage i could get. As a freshman i was harassed by senior in the bathroom so to defend myself i removed a toilet lid and beat one of the seniors with it to a bloody pulp. After that incident they installed locks on all the toilet lids in school. Having been in so many fights my nose is semi-crooked. So my last fight was last summer outside of a bar where a guy and his friends were making fun of my nose. The alcohol brought my back my bad temper back and so I picked up a metal ashtray and beat his face in with it. I fucked up his nose worse than mine. Then i had to go hide in a dumpster across the road because the cops were looking for me.

They must not know how to knife fight. I would fuck your shit up with my 3 in. Blade.

what's US?

yes many times but its not what u think. its not infiltration. only walking and driving around iteresting places inn normal cloaths and cars

>23 6'1" 160lbs
>none
>no
>yeah

I've got my ass handed to me plenty of times, but I've won my fair share too. I always fight the same. Get them to the ground with a suplex/body slam/hip throw, mount, elbows.

Kjenner mange bra folk som jobber i Bergen, vertfall i sentrum. Jeg jobber i Oslo.
Men nå må jeg legge meg, god fangst videre

>22, 6'5", 290lbs
>used to wrestle in high school, played some football, jiu jitsu and tae kwon do when I was 16
>was outnumbered 3 on 1 once, did pretty well considering, broke 2 of their noses but it was pretty much over when #3 broke my glasses
>weighed about 220 when I was 14, pretty much got my ass beat by a 260lb senior

Martial Arts won't make you a good fighter, fighting makes you a good fighter.

Most people in those places are there because they're too afraid to fight.

haha artig! takk, det samme til deg

I'm 174 cm (5'7) and 74kg (163 pounds) and I'm purple belt in karate but tbh the only few times I were in a real fight I was too drunk to remember a single lesson from karate and fought using my instincts, win every time tho

Shit what happened after they broke your glasses? And why were they jumping you?

Lol. Cute tummy tattoo. Probs matches your tramp stamp.

23, 6 foot, 165

Did karate as a kid, and taekwondo. Haven't practiced in probably 15 years

Biggest fight I've been in was 3v3. But toward the end my two friends bitched out, and one of our opponents did as well, so it was a tired me vs 2 tired guys. other than that it was all 1v1

I never had my opponents get on a scale before fighting, but ive fought people obviously way outside my weightclass. Two most drastic were a 5'5 manlet weighed probably 120 lbs, and a football center who was probably 6'6 and at least 250 lbs.

Havent lost a fight yet, but i also havent fought anyone since i got out of school last year so im a little out of practice. I would bet on myself if i were fighting any random guy on the street, but anybody with experience or training would probably fuck me up now.

> 6'2" 250-275
> Kenpo, Kempo, Boxing, wrassling in elementary school, binge drinking, weight lifting,
> yep
> When I was a kid I kicked a few fatties asses when they though they could take me.

Never been outnumbered, but I got together with 2 of my friends to beat a guy once. He was a boxer, put up a good fight but got his shit handed to him.

Faggot

Nah not a thing in the states really, most don't cuz guns. If you know how to use one you won't see it till it's too late like in prison.

United States

20, never been in a fight before. I'm from Canada so that could be why

I thought you were form the UK

Canadians are good in hockey which has some fights

>18
>5 Years Krav Maga
>Bench 120lb, Curl 40lb
>5'9"

>36 / 6'4" / 235lbs
>none, just some occasional running
>yes
>no

I've been punched in the face 4 times in my life, to no ill effect. Never turned into a fight though. Since you didn't ask:

>at the end of junior high I drew a joint in the mouth of the main hispanic kid in every yearbook I could get my hands on
>with thought bubble "everything's so greeeen"
>him and 2 of his friends cornered me after school one day
>he yelled at me, I said something like "stop dealing drugs if you don't like it"
>he punched me in face
>no effect
>me: "ok, so are we done?"
>him: "go fuck yourself" and he left

second time
>freshman in HS
>three of the older jocks walking near me outside school
>one said something like "look at this faggot"
>i told him to go fuck himself
>they approach me
>lead guy punches me in face, glasses fly off
>nothing else of consequence
>teacher comes over
>never bothered me again

Third and fourth times I slept with different girls that were and were not in relationships respectively. Got rused into situations where the bf of one sucker punched me (he was a friend of friends), and another where the brother of the second girl sucker punched me. Again, in the face, no effect, and left it at that. I deserved it though, given circumstances.

So never been in a fight, always been outnumbered or rused, but I'm OK with the outcome.

When i was 16~17 i fought a four times. I was 169 cm and 54 kg, very skinny and i've never trained any martial art, but i was vicious as fuck.

My first fight was against a guy that used to bully one of my best friends, that dude was like 180 cm and 80 kg, he broke my fucking nose within the first two strikes. Rest of the fight was me looking pathetic and being kicked in the floor.

My second fight was a revenge against the same guy a couple months later, i won by smacking a rock con his Head before he can even touch me.

My third fight was against some random guy who tried to steal my wallet while i was walking home at night, i won that fight by grabbing his head and beating him like a hundred times with my knees.

My last, and most intense fight was against one of my classmates at that time, the guy was an idiot, he was more or less same height as me but he used to lift weight so he was heavier and stronger than me. Lot of shit happened during that fight, but in the end, he was in the ground and i was beating him, then somebody kicked me in the face, i fell to the ground and he got over me and start punching me. I took a pen from my pocket and stab him in the arm. His friends joined in and just a few seconds later police arrived to stop the brawl

43, 6'2", 215
Former US Navy Corpsman so various forms of dirty fighting.
Yes, fists plenty of times and knife once.
Yes

i go to a boxng gym and a shaolin kung fu school.
it makes for an interesting mix of martial arts when you combine.
ive been in a few fights, mostly in bars when the winner isnt clear cause everyone gets fucked up.
one memorable one
>leaving a dive
>2 mex's step in front of me as im walking to my car
>"give me the wallet"
>uhh no
>guy throws a straight right
>i grabbed it and pulled his face into my right elbow
>outonhisfeet.jpeg
>put him on the ground with a fallow up left
>mex no. 2 tackles me
>no. 1 gets up and kicks me repeatedly in the stomach
>they take my wallet and my shoes
>somehow i still feel good about it cause i was able to pull off such a sweet technique that i was practicing at the time.

you mean you train dirty fighting techniques in the navy or what? And who outnumbered you breh? other servicemen?

is taek kwon do is useful in streetfights? always wondered

did he kick you when you were down? thats fucked up man
height and weight at the time btw?

I used to really enjoy getting into a good fight at parties n such but I always had to have a GOOD reason. I took some training and had a couple amature matches.

>25m, 5'6", 130
>muay thai
>yes
>yes
Guy had about 45lbs on me. It hurt.

Last fight I had was with one of my oldest friends while we were drinking. Didn't even know what was going on until I tasted the blood. Shit straight broke my heart. I don't like fighting anymore.

>21, 6'1", 180
>Powerlifting and surfing
>nope
>yes

A stupid cunt gets himself into an unfair fight

Age 29
5'10
170lbs
Won every fight I've ever had, except once I got jumped by 6 bitches.

I give most of the credit to getting my ass kicked by my older brothers and cousins when I was younger. They gave me an insanely high tolerance for pain. As well as some impressive endurance.

Other then that, the biggest key I've learned is to always keep your cool. Laughing in the face of who you're fighting will usually upset them, once some one is blind with anger you can usually keep the pace of the fight in your favor.

yeah the 2nd one tackled me down and i got rekt with the kicks after that.
the 1st dude was a little taller and skinny. and the second was my height and had 30+ pounds on me im guessing.
im 5'10, and go between 150-155lb

manlet detected

>I got jumped by 6 bitches.
what did you do to piss that many people off at once?

21, 6'0", 96 kg

I am a linebacker on my football team, I play hockey and do competitive wrestling. I did judo for a few years too.

A few years ago I had a tussle with 2 drunk niggers. I think i did pretty well, came away unscathed.

Not many people are heavier then me so, no.

>32 245lbs 6'2"
>krav maga for almost 10 years
>I'm usually the guy in my group of friends that has to handle physical altercations when we're out and yes I've been outnumbered 5/1 and came out on top
>biggest guy I've ever fought in a bar fight was around 6ft and probably 285-300. Fight didn't last long. He was used to hitting someone once and it being done and I beat his ass

were those more like stomps or actual kicks? could have easily broken your rib, they mustve hurt like a mofo

how did you do against the heavier dude?

18 5'9 130
Wato Ryu (Karate), Some Jiu Jitsu
Nope
Got in a very pissed off wrestling match with this kid that was probably 30 pounds heavier than me when i was 13 i won :D

is it true steroids are rampant in wrestling?

I didn't train anyone on hand to hand but when you train with guys who routinely outweigh you by 15+ pounds and like to win you get creative with what they teach you.
Never got in a serious fight with other servicemen but bars and house parties sure. Just hurt a couple of people badly enough and the crowd tends to find reasons to back down.

28 5'7 165lbs and 171cm and 75kg ~

taekwondo, reached a high level brown belt.

75% of all my fights i have been outnumbered...
yes i have fought someone much heavier than i before!

you ever lost or got rekt in those times you were outnumbered?

It's a long story but the reason they jumped me was because I was beating their friends ass 1v1 in front of them. It was actually the second time I had fought the kid. Beat his ass the first time too, his people weren't around the 1st time. I finished the 1st fight by slapping the shit out of him and calling him bitch.

Not were I live at least. I am on the East coast of Canada and i have seen no cases so far

>75% of all my fights i have been outnumbered...
why bro? shit part of town?

yeah, i got the wind taken from me thats for sure. but they were all to the soler plex so nothing broke.
the moron did like a wind up before each kick like a dumbass. and when he threw that 1st punch, you could see that shit coming like yesterday

so the little faggot had to call his friends to do some payback? how bad was the damage?

mostly, and i used to abuse shit like xanax and valium, mixed with alcohol.. most of the fights i was able to fuck 2 up, and each time i got bitch punched from behind or whatever.. id love to run into a fight today, just to really let go of some energy that i should be able to release myself, no fighting needed... hmph.

18, 5'10'' 75kg
Training - evasive running
I'm incredible talented at the ol' punch and run.
One quick punch to the balls and a 10.5second 100m later there gone

English!!
These damn negroes with their babbling....

i dont even know how you were able to stand up, i cant take more than 2 or 3 hits to the solar plex before going down.

That is what was so funny about it. None of their hits hurt. The only injury I walked away with was a cut on my shoulder. I feel into a water hose attachment on the side of the building. I remember at one point my shoe fell off and the dumb asses threw it at me. All I thought was how if it was me dude would have been walking home with 1 shoe.

>20,5'6,180 skinnyfat
>Boxing/Street Fighting
>yes 5 times (armenians mostly)
>yes when I was smaller and scrawny

>fighting armenians
do you have a death wish? where you from fam?

21, 185CM 90kg
Boxing
Many times
yes main goal DO NOT LET THEM PULL YOUR HAIR(street fight)

You England?

6ft-190
Won some
Lost some
Gotten into fights with no intention of fighting back just to see what he could do... Every one was impressed at the beating I could take

>DO NOT LET THEM PULL YOUR HAIR
elaborate?

yup

they hate Filipinos had a knife pulled on me once...