Medfags please help. I went to the bathroom and I am quite sure i just pee'd blood...

Medfags please help. I went to the bathroom and I am quite sure i just pee'd blood. Absolutely nothing hurts and nothing has lately. Should i go to a doctor?

You peed blood. Go see a god damn doctor.

Or have you eaten allot of beets?

Medfag here, this only really occurs at stage 3 testicular cancer unless its from an STD,, you probably need to get to a doctor ASAP

yeah no shit you should go to a doctor. off the top of my head its either an infection, kidney stones, or cancer

Same happened to me years ago. It turned out to be kidney stones. Go to the hospital and get a CT scan. The pain will suck but the pills are great. and don't worry the bad pain will be in your kidney, not dick.

Good luck, faggot.

You have macedonian cancer, you should visit a doctor

Yeah, i have been drinking a glaas of beet juice a day for the past week.

I wouldn't, its probably too late anyway

pharmacy student here.. pretty sure you have cancer bro.. you cannot run to a doctor fast enough.

thats normal dude relax

It could be a simply urinary tract infection or irritation, but you should always check out.

ignore it Op, ive been shitting blood for a week straight. and drinking heavily everyday for 3 yrs.
itll go away if you ignore it

I am a virgin and 19 yo, cant be any STD's and hopefully i am still too young to have developed a fulll grown cancer. Will go to visit the doc anyways.

thats it then, your poop might be darker as well

by the way not everyone gets discoloured urin, and those who usually do can have normal coloured one at times as well

you are menstruating

REAL HELP!
It could be a uti. If it burns to pee and its very frequent, you should go to walmart and buy a uti test.

you are pregnant

You're a women now son. Here, have a cigar.

Just scoop out the rest and get on with your life.