Does anyone here love eating ass?

Does anyone here love eating ass?

Yes. For the love of all that is holy, yes.
I didn't know, until I acquired a big-booty girlfriend, but I can't live without it anymore.

yes.

/thread

Who's the hottie?

No, shit particles are bound to be there. Enjoy diseases. Enjoy fucking over your bacterial flora.

when did this ass-eating meme start? it's recent. no one ever used to talk about it, and now all you shit-eating idiots do is bring it up at every opportunity. i like to eat pussy, not ass. that's what the niggers actually mean when they say they like to eat ass. idiot beta white boy retards hear this, misinterpret it, and take it to mean literal analingus.

With Nicki Minaj, right after the release of Monster.

not that many women like having their asshole eaten out. they don't have a prostate, so there's much less stimulation for them from it. a lot of them that have had it done to them say that it feels weird and gross.

>[citation needed]
go look around, you'll find enough testimonies to convince you.

If you're gonna cite mainstream rappers as a source for what you claim, you should examine every example, Gates often talks about eating ass and pussy, both, in the same bar.

Analingus is hot as fuck if the girl is clean.

>2016
>still thinks testimonies are a legitimate way to test anything

why? shit comes out of there you fucking moron. you like eating ass because you have a shit-eating fetish.

I sir enjoy it most of all....I'd almost rather eat ass than pussy

Your prostate is so far up it has nothing to do with it. Just feels good on your butthole, dude.

>not that many women like having their asshole eaten out. they don't have a prostate,
You're not hitting anyones prostate when you lick there asshole, trust me
>a lot of them that have had it done to them say that it feels weird and gross.
Sounds prude to me

of course

>implying everyone who just suddenly likes eating ass now isn't just bandwagoning onto a meme

kill yourselves, idiots.

I eat my gf's all the time
pic related

Found the nigger trying to act white.

Nobody likes their ass eaten out for prostate stimulation, dumbass.

As long as it's clean I love it

hnnnngghh

Trips doesn't lie, thread closed. All disagree comments are underage and should be b&

You're wrong, but I agree that eating ass is gross.

>underage and should be b&

You first.

Stop eating tweeker ass, then.

fingering her asshole on skype

Trips tell the truth

only underage talk about eating ass non-stop on the internet, retard.

moar pls

Itt - people who have never eaten ass

/thread

More, for the love of god, more. Has she ever done ass to mouth?

not to me but i've done it to her many times, she loves it

I have on a few occasions. It didn't smell very good, but didn't taste much. I do it more because the idea of annilingus turns me on, not because the smell of shit arouses me.

I used to love it. Got with new girl and we met up and got naked. She hadn't showered since her last shit. It didn't stink and I couldn't tell until my tongue touched it. Never again. It's like a ceramic clown doll to me, it scares me,I don't like it

I would love to but my gf doesn't let me, she says it's nasty and all that stuff.. The truth is that she has a very nice asshole, when i'm down on her i always try to stick my nose near it while i eat her out (and let me say it doesnt smell bad at all, she loves to fully clean herself) but nah she kicks me out so no way im trying it.. any tips on how to convince her?

You can suggest you do it in the shower, eliminating the possibility of bad smell/taste, and/or just reiterate how beautiful her asshole actually is and how much you want to lick her.