What made you racist Sup Forums?

what made you racist Sup Forums?

genuine question Im curious to hear stories

Who says we're racist? We hate everyone equally.

I grew up in the south, and one thing you learn very quickly is the difference between black people and niggers (comparable to white people and rednecks). Black people are fine, theyre your bros and coworkers, niggers will shoot you for $5 worth of weed and sucker punch old people for fun. And no matter how much bigger they are than you, they wont fight you one-on-one.

I see what you are saying and I respect that opinion.

Grew up in Kansas City and that's how they work here. Much safer not to trust them until they prove they're not a nigger. Guess how often that happens.

blm

I actually have a problem in my area with niggers constantly walking in the middle of the road. I almost hit a nigger every single day. They're not jaywalking or anything, they just stroll down the middle of the street like it's their goddamn sidewalk.

Racism isn't real. There's no such thing as race. The only "race" is the human race

You know what I mean.

I'm not actually racist; just pretend to be one when I'm here ;)

This. The only group of people I dislike as a whole are muslims.

I have questions

> Define black, and nigger
> Is it a racial thing or is it cultural by your views ?
> ????
> Do you consider yourselves racists for thinking that ?
> Can the same logic apply to white, sandniggs, mexicans, etc ?

I grew up in NY and basically learned the same at a pretty young age. When I was in the army my closest friends were mostly black, not for any other reason other than they were bros and a lot of the white guys were shit eating rednecks.
Also the job I had required a security clearance so I guess that weeded out a lot of the thug ass niggas

calling someone a nigger is like calling someone an asshole
except niggers are black assholes

I'm just tired of white countries being flooded with non white immigrants. London and Paris aren't supposed to have a white minority. That's insane.

I'm not really all that racist. I like to laugh at women or minorities but I don't hate them per say.

I actually kind of have a bit of distaste for organized racism, like crazy stormfront/KKK shit.

> here on Sup Forums, we're different from the rest of the Internet, we use our lack of identity as posters to form a mixing place of thoughts and ideas.

> as such, we're all exactly the same or we get made fun of until we leave.

Houston reporting in, and this is the same here. I'm actually named (middle name) after my dad's best friend from the army who was black.

Genuine question, I'm kinda autistic so I just don't understand why you're thinking that. (yup I'm the same dude )

Do you really believe those countries were made to only bear white people ? Don't you believe in cultural differences and the new age (people traveling everywhere, born in a place, living in another thus having to confront another "ethnicity" )
The fact that so many non-white travel to white countries just shows the economical balance, I don't see nothing more than this. If Africa or Asia becomes the new wealthy place to live on, people will live there.

I wasn't until I had to move into the intercity for a job.
Now I don't willfully associate with kikes and niggers.

>Do you consider yourselves racists for thinking that ?

Sure, why not? It's not like being racist is a bad thing.

The word "racist" has been used so much its now meaningless.

But we're not talking about people traveling and that's why whites are a minority, because all the travelers are the other races. That's fine. This is a relocation of people on a massive scale. Not like a handful of people but a massive redirection of population.

I agree with this. Thinking racist thoughts hurts no one and means nothing. I have thoughts of sleeping with women who aren't my girlfriend sometimes. It becomes an issue when you act on it. Like if I did sleep with someone, or I shot up every non-white person I see.

I'm not racist, I just hate spics and niggers

Niggers of the sand variant are the worst

Okay but how is that bad ? It is bad for you as a living dude who profits from privileges, but they just want to gain the same privileges, so they come here because their countries are a mess.

But why though? What makes you hate those entire groups of people?

Imagine a world where every city is Detroit. That's a world without white people.

They've tried experiments in getting rid of white people, and they have all ended badly. And a world without a first world is the direction we're headed.

I'm kidding I just wanted to look like an edgy faggot

My father went to prison when i was 4 to serve a 7 year sentence but some nigger was jealous of how smart and how stoic my father was so he instigated a fight and had his sentence increased. While he was in there, he noticed how uneducated prisoners and ex-cons were so when he got out, we moved to vegas and opened a vocational school to teach prisoners and ex-cons to secure employment. I would go sometimes in summers or attend lessons occasionally and that made me realize that the nigger in prison was not an isolated incident and that the entire black culture is disgusting and animals. North Las Vegas where we still live is largely black and it is a shit hole. Fuck niggers.

And it's not an issue if it was through legal means, but often times it's not. And it's different if you just say "well, my country is shit so I'm moving", than being an actual refugee. And if they want to contribute to the economy, fine, but many of them, particularly from Africa and poorer Middle Eastern countries, don't contribute to the economy and live off welfare. And yes, before anyone says anything, in America you can get welfare without being a US citizen. You can also claim you have any "disability" you want, such as dyslexia or anxiety, don't have to show proof or even basic understanding of what it is , and can get disability benefits off it.

Holy shit i got quads whining about niggers.

They come here because their countries are shit, and they're bringing their shit with them and making my country shit.

Good. Quads of truth.

common sense

Don't you think it is a little extreme to generalize the entire black (nigger) community by just looking at prison inmates?

White people don't have the monopole of a good life, and a good city, money have. And money is in the hand of white people for now. I don't believe that it's linked to the skin that would be stupid.

Well the problem doesn't lie in these people, I mean you'll always have cucks to profit from free money, the problem lies in the medical examination that should be done because granting to these people money.

I mean I cannot blame a problem on a race, ethnicity, country whatever you call it, I could blame it on their culture but I cannot believe that a human to another is worse.

What if you were living in a shitty country ? What's your best plan, stay in it to help the economy turn the tides back around and make of your poor little 2rd world country a top tier one by yourself ? Or just leave and profit from better money, better education, better hospitals, etc. I can't really blame them, I'm rather relativist there, there is no good or bad, you're just perceiving something as bad, they're perceiving it as good because they elevate their way of life.

Moonman moonman, can't you see? Spics and niggers need to hang from trees.

*money does

Probably.

I do it because being edgy is fun. It shits up Sup Forums, frustrates people, and lowers the quality of discussion.

Which is fun, it ruins entire communities.

Being in Jail with niggers would make anyone racist. Not to say im at the level where you cant move on my block and i wanna kill you. I just dont like them and i think any white female that mixes race with one is fucking trash. Real talk they all are.

It's like the political left uses "Racism" just like in the story of the little boy who cried wolf. Everyone is getting sick of their shit.

> jokes on them I was only pretending

sure
very wise
100% profit

You cannot preform medical examination because they say it goes against their rights. And it's not just a few cucks. There are entire wards of Houston, and probably every major city at least in the US, that are made up of pretty much nothing but niggers and spics (not black people and Hispanics mind you) where everyone is in a gang. They get free education, housing, cell phones, and the poorest one has at least two flat screen TV's or can afford one using their welfare checks. Source: I work HPD and patrol in these areas so I see it every day.

It's literally the verbal form of click bait.

How long until actual racism returns?

There is no "we," faggot.

Probably not long if these BLM people still hang around.

Let them keep inviting illegals we'll find out.

Still not the people's problem, the laws and the applications of the laws are made to counter any deviant behavior, and to fake disability to get some moneeiiii is a deviance, following that logic, the government should step up to it, you can't just wait for the population to go "ok sorry that was not really fair I give you that point"

here,

>Black: Person of african descent
>Nigger: Person of african descent who makes a living out of crime/dishonest work

As for the second question, I say its cultural. As I mentioned earlier, not all black people are niggers. For some of them, being a nigger is an aspiration; living the thug life etc.. You can be white and still be a fuckin nigger.

Third question, no, because as stated above, its not about race.

Last question: idk because I dont live around large groups of any of those races

Working at a job with niggers

They really do live up to ALL of the stereotypes.

>Sup Forums is one person!

The fault is also on the people too, though the government is at fault too, I agree. In the nigger community, they're being raised to do this kind of stuff. They're taught from a young age this is how you live your life. A few escape it. Compare that to a black person who is raised to go to college, get a degree, go into a career that makes good money and you enjoy, to raise a family and teach them the same values. Literally the same things I was raised on, and I believe most middle class people are. Some do cross over from both sides as they get older, but that happens.

I've experienced this too. I dream about running them down.

Not really, I can't believe that. That would be like saying they perpetuate a sneaky race without morals, "niggers" are just deviant black people whether they were made deviant by their parents, by "the hood", etc.
I come from a poor family and I was partially raised on the government money because my father is dead and mother couldn't work, I am basically a poor sandnigger, not living in america but I'm still full of values, taught by my parents who never wanted me to behave like the people of my age in the street etc, while not having any degree. When you say "it's the nigger community", that's like implying that they only have this tendency to live that way, and that it never showed on other "races"

I'm genuinely not racist at all.

I dislike all races equally

No, it has, but it's they're the biggest example where I'm from. Spics are big too but I think niggers are also more relatable. And see, you seem like a person who wants to make something of himself/herself (I don't know what you are but I assume you're male, sorry), and that's great. We need more people like you. And some people should be on government assistance...until they can get off it or if they have a real disability. But the sad thing, at least from my experience and the experience of people around me, you are a minority in this case. Sorry to break it to you, brother.

Grew up around libruls and niggers in Most liberal part on the west coast Washington. Just came naturally as I just was liberal only to fit in and not get bullied for being racist. I had decided to explore the alt right and had been really into Sup Forums and hitler for a bout a year Then one day in high school in cooking class a bunch of beaners and niggers stole my backpack and all of my shit. Then my undercover hate for niggers, gays and Muslims was released and I fucking made this one nigger cry after I screamed at him and told him his dad left him because he was a massive faggot and his mother was a whore. Turns out I was actually correct and sambo left in tears calling me a cracker and how he was going to get his "Real OG backup"

Now being a young high schooler in obamaland WA I surprisingly wasn't scared of niggers and still am not, his gang apprehend me after school to fight me. Luckily I had a metel rod from science class I found in a back cabinet. Don't know what it was used for but it was REALLY sharp like a amateur katana blade. So Dindu mcnuffin charges me. I held out my stabbing rod and rushed for the chimps stomach. OH FUCK I STABBED HIM. This "real OG" was now crying and bleeding on the hard gravel By now most of his gang had ran away. So I decided in my high schooler mind to drag the nigger to a curb nearby. I screamed at him to wrap his teeth around the curb He did.jpeg. I hesitated for a minute before I put my shoe on his and chanted "DIE NIGGER KKK" over and over like a fucking retard

DIE NIGGER KKK

DIE NIGGER KKK

I realized some passerby noticed and called the police. Oh fuck I thought my life was over so I ran away with my hoodie over my head. Surprisingly however, they never caught me and I got away scott-free. Never knew how though. I was younger and stupider. If I had been slower I might have gone to jail

I swear this really happend to me And I am very proud of it

No regrets

TLDR Almost curb stomped a nigger to death over a stolen backpack

Shut it down Oy vey

This.

Grew up/live in Memphis and dealing with poor, inner city blacks day in and day out makes it impossible not to hate niggers. Unless you're a faggy liberal of course.

Man I am a faggy liberal and niggers are worthless. Every single one of them is a loud, smelly problem.

Lol hell yeah

Niggers.

t. Grew up / spent my whole life living in NYC

Well I stand corrected. Have a good afternoon, friend.

Get off the computer. Take a walk. And go think, I mean really think, about the direction your life is going and where you might be in 5 years.