Death Grips was never good.

I agree desu

Sup Forums likes to shit on them for some reason
notm is their best btw

GP is good

the meme has overstayed its welcome
it's been 4.5 years since fatanno gave money store a 10. we're tired

No.

I think Sup Forums just enjoys shitting on them because Sup Forums liked them when they were "underground" and now that they have 275,000+ listeners on lastfm Sup Forums sees them as a "normie band".

no
i guess? it's probably their most readable song, but by general standards it's not that "cringe"

Nah
They actually keep getting better all the way thru TPTB

Bottomless Pit is the only disappointing release so far, only because it just sounds like a condensed version of TPTB

Most people in this thread before me are retarded. Just get over yourselves or fuck off please.

>letting other people dictate your opinion

>Bottomless Pit is the only disappointing release so far, only because it just sounds like a condensed version of TPTB

When will this meme die?

I would say Government Plates and Niggas on the Moon was the threshold where they got far too reddity, JD and BP are complete shit, money store was slightly normifierd as well because it was under a big label but it's definitely the reason they got most of their fanbase and I think they just realized and tried to roll in that direction because it was popular and somewhat fit their theme.

They are popular now, that's the reason. OP is a faggot by the way.

GP and NotM are great but don't bother with the rest. They went full self parody on BP.

Their most readable song is definitely I Want It I need It

>implying that your opinion isn't subconsciously and unintentionally influences by others.

No man is an island.

The Money Store was the only album i liked at all

notm >>>>> gp = exm > bp > jd > tms >>>> nldw

literally Sup Forums though
>how do i into...
>where do i start with
>what's the best album by...
>/r/ing x genre essentials chart

it's less seeking recommendation as much as it is seeking validation

Uhmmm Paul Simon would disagree friend :^)