Shower or Grower - what are you?

Shower or Grower - what are you?

Everyone on here will claim to be a grower when in reality they're neither a grower or a shower.

/thread

I'll say it. Neither

grower, 2 1/2 soft, 6.8 hard

Grower up to a whole 5 inches.

grower. My flaccid cock is nothing special, 8 inches fully engorged.

idk. im like like 4inches reg a little over 7inch hard. im only a 5foot 7inches tall tho. so everytime the girl has to stop and let me know i have a big dick. like before or after they gotta be like for real i wasnt expecting that. EVERY TIME

3.5-4 inches flaccid, not sure about girth.

7x5.5 erect.

If I've exercised or been walking in the cold it can shrink to like 2 inches.

neither :/

white people = growers
black people = showers

evolution

grower

In my mind the term grower is for when your flaccid cock is significantly smaller than erect. A shower has a flaccid size not too dissimilar from erect (with the caveat of that cock size being large). Going from 2 inches to 5 inches is still by definition a grower. I have seen guys that fail to meet other criteria (microcock chinese dudes at the gym with pubes longer than their cocks)

3 inches soft, 19 inches hard

im a grower i guess
from microdick to below averege so you know...
it still grows i guess

grower, i double in size.
soft around 2 inches, 4 when hard

i feel your pain
unless your asian or smth in that case your averege i guess

>when you're a 12 year old trying to be cool

literally the same. Im like 5'6 and my dick is typically about 3.5-4 inches flaccid but im roughly 7.5.
it was a little vindicating when i found out my dick was bigger than the average since Ive been so short my whole life. Its weird though because I can't really fuck girls my size, usually too tight

Grower?
Never measured properly, but soft maybe 2inches, hard between 5.9 - 6.5inches - I use metric so not sure about inches, and also dont know how to measure properly, do you pressinto the skin?

Same here, only mine tops out at 6.

5" soft 7.5" hard im both

there is this halferect but stil flaccid state where going on from there the angle of my penis just changes to 90°
so both ?
9cm -> 17cm -> 17/18cm

5.5 in soft, 8 hard. Shower and grower

nope, i'm caucasian. no pain though, toys work like a charm
lucky you, 6 is a pretty nice size, assuming it's not tihn

both 7inch flacid and about 11.5 diamond so i guess both of them

i have a small cock

grower

2" soft to 7.5"
my pepe is all shrivelled and has zero blood flow when soft, but once the blood flow it just keeps growing. usually takes me about 10 minutes of foreplay to get duly erect

I have horrible horrible insecurities about it though..
I can't get naked until I'm at least semi-chub

I've slept with around 15 woman and I would guess half have said I have a really big dick.
Even after hearing that often, it's still engrained in my head I have a micro benis :^(

That's because of our nigger loving pop culture. Just remember you have a bigger dick then all the nigs. They just talk.

half inch flacid 3.5 inch hard am not fat

Grower, but still only 3 inches hard

I'm Australian, I don't care much for negro cuck American culture

it's just a personal issue I have, say performance anxiety related

My current partner who I've been with for around a year is helping me a lot with it though, she's pretty supportive of it

1" soft 8" hard I octuple in size! grower

you should call your dick the octopussy slayer

More like the cocktopuss

I'm a sucker... Don't shoot me bro.